PDA

View Full Version : I want, Nay, I need this... very very soon...

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 03:50
Plasma pistol ammo should be sold in MC5 newbi, right now I'm nearing being able to use my nice little pistol, and I won't be able to do much, other than stand around and look good, because there's no bloody ammo for it..

I mean come on, they sell gattlin pistol ammo, but no gat pistols, hell they sell getlin cannon ammo and they don't even sell any heavy weapons...

So basicaly what I'm saying is, make the MC5 NPC's sell the right stuff, maybe add the low level medicant SMG and remove the high end weapons, but for hell's sake, make them sell ammo for all the guns they sell..

DonnyJepp
18-09-03, 04:34
You could get lucky and find it in a crate or something maybe? Just a thought.

Are there even random crates/boxes at MC5?

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 04:37
Originally posted by DonnyJepp
You could get lucky and find it in a crate or something maybe? Just a thought.

Are there even random crates/boxes at MC5?

Plasma pistol ammo never comes out of crates or boxes in MC5

I want some damn plasma pistol ammo damnit, then I can ownage the base commander and laugh at the guards as I run away from their copbot rifles...

right now all I can do with my plasma pistol is pistol whip the SOB, which only seams to make him smile, damn sadist...

Hippieman
18-09-03, 04:39
Wish they sold some drones in that freakin place too. Although many a peep would probably not be able to construct a drone to a somewhat usuable quality.

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 04:42
Originally posted by Hippieman
Wish they sold some drones in that freakin place too. Although many a peep would probably not be able to construct a drone to a somewhat usuable quality.

If your MC5 droner is on saturn I can hook you up with a ress/con who has const 87 or so now, can't rember exactly what... just rember, the starter drone's need weaponpart 2's and money means nothing in MC5, parts are the only real money...

Hippieman
18-09-03, 04:45
Thanks for the offer but as soon as a freakin 2/2 Spider killed my drone in 1 hit and looking and finding no drones, I said fuck it and GRed.

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 04:48
Originally posted by Hippieman
Thanks for the offer but as soon as a freakin 2/2 Spider killed my drone in 1 hit and looking and finding no drones, I said fuck it and GRed.

the spiders are not 2/2 in MC5... learn that lesson fast.. they are somthing like 6/6 thats very near sewer rat level.. so you have to be very carful with them...

Mantus
18-09-03, 06:14
Sweet Lord! What is some one doing in newb MC5 with a Dex of 51?!

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 10:36
Originally posted by Mantus
Sweet Lord! What is some one doing in newb MC5 with a Dex of 51?!

Leveling to the point one can happly kill the base commander...

after that event has happened I will leave MC5, now, killing the base commander with a Wastland eagle is going to take some time leveling con and dex so I can get my poor quality one to a good enough damage and RoF to wast him before his copbot strength freinds come and toast me ass..

now with plasma opened up to me, I'd take less time to deal enough damage to kill him...

I also need a couple a droners, willing to risk their drones to distract the guards, it can be done, get them to the side over the pit, and shot once ducking it down so it can not be hit.. then simply staying in drone mode to keep aggro of them two off me untill I wast the commander..

hinch
18-09-03, 10:47
you are quite insane btw you intend to kill the commander with newbie weapons?

i feel your going to be syncing alot

DartVader
18-09-03, 10:52
why you want to kill the Base Commander of NEWBIE MC5?
If you're after the parts for MC5 Chips you have to go to the other MC5 Area :)

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 11:00
Originally posted by DartVader
why you want to kill the Base Commander of NEWBIE MC5?
If you're after the parts for MC5 Chips you have to go to the other MC5 Area :)

a base commander is a base commander, they'd have the same drop table's.

zewy
18-09-03, 11:33
He have bin killed before and you can't loot him I think

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 11:37
Originally posted by zewy

Where was this ? To be honest it's a pretty big and near impossible feat to kill the commy in the newb MC5 so would have been mentioned somewhere. Unless of course it was on the test server and the char's were GM capped and kitted out that way...

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 16:44
Originally posted by zewy

dude, I was one of the people that killed him before, I know he drops nout..

it's a test of skills, like soloing CRP caves hard but possible...

Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Where was this ? To be honest it's a pretty big and near impossible feat to kill the commy in the newb MC5 so would have been mentioned somewhere. Unless of course it was on the test server and the char's were GM capped and kitted out that way...

this was on saturn, great fun. I was an uber TL3 hybrid though, and it took some time, with most of us taking at least one trip to genrep...

BTW, my pistol PE got 10-20% of the base commanders HP off today before getting wasted, so soon enough, if I can get a little help I'll be able to take him... soloing him will be very hard though, since you've gotta leg it away as soon as the guards start moving, then wait for age's till they get tired and wander back to their spots... this is by far the most time consuming part... it's easyer if you can get some ppl to stand on top of the glass walls shoot them each once then drop down, as they keep the mob on them, while other's happly take the commander...

We didn't brag much, just a little.

\\Fényx//
18-09-03, 16:48
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
it's a test of skills, like soloing CRP caves hard but possible...

sucks that he drops nothing o_O but my PE's managed to nearly solo the CRP caves, got upto the 2nd room then got toasted by the queen as i was wearing poison armour =/ took f00king AGES tho to get that far and a helluva lot of ammo

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 19:00
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
sucks that he drops nothing o_O but my PE's managed to nearly solo the CRP caves, got upto the 2nd room then got toasted by the queen as i was wearing poison armour =/ took f00king AGES tho to get that far and a helluva lot of ammo

but musta been great XP soloing it..