PDA

View Full Version : question about trial accounts

masterinferno
18-09-03, 03:30
If I didnt cancel my trial account, would I be shipped the Neocron software ? I assume the $29.95 I'd be billed would be for the software and 1 month subscription, but I'm just checking to be safe. I'd much rather have the software on CD than have to wait in line at the fileplanet site for it. Any input on this would be appreciated, thanks.

"If you do not cancel your trial account before the 11th day, the trial is considered a purchase. In this case you will be charged USD 29.95 and your trial account turns into a full account. You will then be able to play the remainder of the included 4 weeks subscription. If you decide not to cancel your subscription before the end of the included 4 weeks, you will be billed in accordance with the recurring plan you select in the registration. If you cancel your trial account within 10 days we will delete all data related to you, your account and the credit card information you provided."

KidWithStick
18-09-03, 03:31
no you dont....as far as i know.

you can still buy the CD in stores though, i just saw 5 copy's of it at Fry's electronics a few days ago.

KidWithStick
18-09-03, 03:38
you can also prolly buy the game cd and stuff off of ebay...if not a whole character.

Spoon
18-09-03, 03:44
You won't get the Neocron CD's with the Trial Version.

You no longer need to wait inline at FilePlanet...

If you haven't downloaded it already....

Go here:
http://dome-of-york.com/download/

It's not the DoY expansion, it's the full install version of Neocron...

masterinferno
18-09-03, 04:01
That sucks, I guess I'll be buying it retail then. I'm dissapointed I'm gonna have to start over again even though I'm not that far along, but thanks for the input.

mysthunters
18-09-03, 04:49
i also have a question about it.. i started neocron recently and i love it.. im currently using the free trial version.. altho i found a store here in canada that still hold a few copy of neocron so my question is.. if i buy the retail version will i need to make a new account? can i use the same account? or it will charge me th 30$usd? will i lose my char?

thanks