PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Mods.

Mankind
18-09-03, 02:56
I'm not looking to get banned or anything but I have a question about banning. If you spam on the forums, do you get banned ingame from your account or just from the forums for as many days as you specify.

My understanding is we get banned in the game for how many days specified; that is why our ingame accounts are linked with our forum accounts (done a month or two ago).

Hope you don't think this is spam, just curiousity.

KidWithStick
18-09-03, 02:58
Originally posted by Mankind
I'm not looking to get banned or anything but I have a question about banning. If you spam on the forums, do you get banned ingame from your account or just from the forums for as many days as you specify.

My understanding is we get banned in the game for how many days specified; that is why our ingame accounts are linked with our forum accounts (done a month or two ago).

Hope you don't think this is spam, just curiousity.

if you get banned from the forums you can stil play in game...i dunno about being banned ingame though

Gotterdammerung
18-09-03, 03:32
In-game and the forums are 2 different animals

nonamebrandeggs
18-09-03, 03:34
[[This is exactly the crap we were talking about]]

Shujin
18-09-03, 03:34
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
In-game and the forums are 2 different animals

with very different parasites living within; crawling, eating, digging through all that is yummy spam

Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
So are Emus

And Platypus'

[ bahaha

Mankind
18-09-03, 03:39
Well I know in many online games they link your characters ingame with characters on forum, and I thought that's why they only allow paying customers to write on this forum. So you login to one of your characters and swear and spam on the forms, they can take it out on your ingame characters (muahhaha).

Gotterdammerung
18-09-03, 03:43
Perhaps we will make an exception just for you though Mankind ;)

G.0.D.
18-09-03, 06:40
ROFOFLELELD