PDA

View Full Version : I just hit an all-time low...

Nvidia
18-09-03, 00:56
You know, this game is so addicting that sometimes... the things you do in-game begin to rub off on you, or so I've heard. It seems it's affecting me now.

Today I went to McDonalds. Usually, they have pretty good food there, and they aren't that expensive if you eat by yourself, didn't have much time for lunch today anyways.

Back on-topic... I ordered a #3, or a double cheeseburger. I waited a bit, got my cheeseburger, and sat down to eat it. As I unwrapped that damn burger and got a good look at it, one word popped into my mind. Just one word, and I had the sudden urge to scream it out for everyone to hear. Do any of you know what that word was? Well, I'll tell you what that word was, it was.....

sex :lol:

Yes, to sum up today's event's, I went to mcDonalds, bought a cheeseburger, took a look at it, and had the urge to suddenly scream out the word, "sex". When that thought finally hit me, I realized, this is the game for me. I mean, what other game can make you wanna *thrusting animation* a cheeseburger? o_O

alig
18-09-03, 01:00
Throw him on the loony wagon.....hes another one. :p

Oath
18-09-03, 01:46
Sex

ROFL nice one dood.....but cheesyburgers............and sex........cheesy....sex..........cheesy sex................EERRRRK!11111opnrorn

apologies for offence caused in advance.

Marzola
18-09-03, 03:53
Sexing a greacy hamburger o_O You might want to see a doctor or something about that one. That just seems a little bit beyond a neocron addiction.

Q`alooaith
18-09-03, 04:02
Originally posted by Marzola
Sexing a greacy hamburger o_O You might want to see a doctor or something about that one. That just seems a little bit beyond a neocron addiction.

anit that how they make the special scauce...... o_O

ok sorry, no realy they don't make it like that, it's just mayonaze with some italian seasoning added in for flavor, and effect..

Mankind
18-09-03, 05:30
That's okay. The other night I actually did the sex animation to my girlfriend. She just looked at me and laughed. And I said
"sex" while I did it. After she laughed I said "owned!".

She hates it when I call her a newbie but that's because she's always having problems with her parents computer.

Marx
18-09-03, 05:35
I think the folks at reakktor should send you a Neocron t-shirt.

I honestly do.

:lol:

That can be an advertising story or something!

Mantus
18-09-03, 06:07
Of course that means you were pelvic thrusting as well. But since you were on self-chat nobody saw it :(

Tupac
18-09-03, 06:59
LOL :D :D :D :D :D

Sunab_Naverith
18-09-03, 07:07
Originally posted by alig
Throw him on the loony wagon.....hes another one. :p

Why throw him? Just drag him up here with the rest of us :) .

Drake6k
18-09-03, 07:13
Of all the food out there I wouldnt sex McDonalds... maybe stake n' shake though.