PDA

View Full Version : Biotech Clan apt

DivineOne
17-09-03, 22:35
I must say the apt just BLOWS compaird to TT, im not sure what other clans have this style clan apt, but it is almost just imbarrising, and KK, clan apts need to have a lot more cab space, i think it would be cool if clan apts where totaly reworked a bit, they just seem inadiqute, maybe adding a sepreate meeting hall? in the clan apartments, for private clan meetings. Love to hear some of the communities ideas please

Oath
17-09-03, 22:37
city admin clan app...............ROFL tis a bit sucky, but serves its purpose........i think its the same as the next clan app, and ive never seen the biotek tbh........but there are more important issues right now than the appartments.........meybe they get update with doy........maybe not.

DivineOne
17-09-03, 22:44
lol next is just like biotechs, yes yes the patch is the main worry right now. any ideas on how to improve them?

Judge
17-09-03, 23:02
Basically make them bigger and more in tune with their faction. For example the DRE clan apt would be the nicesest looking one and have a broker inside, Next might have a ASG dealer inside and a few models of vehicles, TT might have an archer and wesson dealer and some models of guns inside cases... etc etc.

That would be cool :D

Load_HeavyLoad
17-09-03, 23:04
Best CLan Appy is TG

Roc-a-fella
17-09-03, 23:31
Hey, try looking at a crahn clan appt now that is the epitome of crap

Oath
18-09-03, 00:10
actually i really like the TH clan app............tis the shitz,

the city/biot/next clan apps need to be biggar.......not more cabs or anythn but just biggar.

Delloda
18-09-03, 00:42
count yourself lucky my clan app has only 5 cabs and has a shower room with a table and a big ass hole blown into it by some tank...yes thats right its the crahn sect clan app. :(

Dribble Joy
18-09-03, 01:08
Nah, CM clan is t3h pwn.
Ours has a swamp tree in the middle of it :p

Whiety Bulger
18-09-03, 01:22
TS and BD super shitty clan appys at least last time i checked

SirSensi
18-09-03, 02:30
Don't forget about the Crahn Clan Apt... its almost as bad as the others... if not worse :D. We should get a bigger/better/faster Clan apt. (Sorry, that last one kinda slipped... Im american... :D).

And any OZ Apt is in the same manner... but oh well...

I love the Game!! Keep up the Good Work KK and all GM's/Mods :D
And thats mah 2 cents...

Oath
18-09-03, 10:37
Originally posted by SirSensi
Don't forget about the Crahn Clan Apt... its almost as bad as the others... if not worse :D. We should get a bigger/better/faster Clan apt. (Sorry, that last one kinda slipped... Im american... :D).

And any OZ Apt is in the same manner... but oh well...

I love the Game!! Keep up the Good Work KK and all GM's/Mods :D
And thats mah 2 cents...

havent seen crahn clan app before :( everyone pk's me fore i get t3h chance lol heard it fookin sucks ass though.

GurTjaN
18-09-03, 11:57
divine do u have screenie plz ? never saw one

J. Folsom
18-09-03, 13:28
While I don't have screenshots of the Crahn App (Well, actually I could gather them, but I don't have any place to host screenshots), I can say that it has the same style of looks as the usual Outzone Appartment, though it's somewhat larger. It also has the least cabinets of any clan appartment, it currently has 6 cabinets.

Actually, the style of the appartment is fitting for the outzone, the only really bad point about it is the fact that it has 6 cabinets, instead of the usual 8.

GurTjaN
18-09-03, 13:47
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/

try this it lets u upload for free then pass the links on

only to 300kb so make sure u use 1024x768 and jpeg

J. Folsom
18-09-03, 14:18
Seems the Crahn Sect clan my Psi Monk was a member of has died, so sorry, can't take any screenshots for you.

Thanks for the link though, I'll remember it for later.