PDA

View Full Version : Should we be able to turn off visuals for PA?

Shadow Dancer
17-09-03, 21:41
I for one think that if we should either be able to color our PA or turn off the graphical appearance.

What do you think?

enablerbr
17-09-03, 21:44
i vote for being able to change the colour just like are normal clothes.

Heavyporker
17-09-03, 21:52
No, absolutely not.

ezza
17-09-03, 21:57
id rather the PAs be a base color, regardless of the level of PA, but we can then customize the colour, it would allow for more customisation.

as it is without PA on i can recognise a fair few people just on sight, but with PA on they look like clones.

at least with colour customisation people with PA on will all look diffrent to some degree.

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/untitled-1_copy.jpg

if i want my tank to look like that i should be able to

Barar
17-09-03, 22:08
Personal beef :

2 pa2 tanks against 2 pa2 tanks soo hard to tell apart ...

Clan colours be nice specially for pa gets little crowded with everyone running in circles :)

Benjie
17-09-03, 22:10
IMO all pa should be one colour, and un-colourable.

ezza
17-09-03, 22:15
Originally posted by Benjie
IMO all pa should be one colour, and un-colourable.

so you would rather us all look the sameo_O

Benjie
17-09-03, 22:22
Originally posted by ezza
so you would rather us all look the sameo_O
Yes.
-It's healthy for the enigne
-PA's being different colours is irrelevent. Why should colour even be releted to pa?
-The colouring system looks like crap anyway.
-If people could colour there legs and torso seperate colours it would look soooo amature. (like in those pictures)

http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/untitled-1_copy.jpg
That looks horrible. I hope I never have to battle anything that looks this amature in a proffessional mmorpg like Neoron.

Origionally posted by ezza
if i want my tank to look like that i should be able to
Not neccecerily. A lot of people think that looks gaff and you would be ruining the roleplay atmosphere.

Psyco Groupie
17-09-03, 22:26
[[Edited for violation of the forum rules. We don't name call around here]]

Dribble Joy
17-09-03, 22:28
I beleive that with the introduction of all the new PAs, all lvls of each PA will look the same, Ie. you can't tell what people are wearing. (Which to me is good, gameplay wise and server wise)

Mantus
17-09-03, 22:31
Actually there is already a way to disable PA...take it off when you are in plaza...

nonamebrandeggs
17-09-03, 22:32
Allow us to not wear the helmet and also to let us costomize the colors on the PA, that way we can go back to having a semi-unique look :D.

Shadow Dancer
17-09-03, 23:18
Benjie I love you. :p

Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Allow us to not wear the helmet and also to let us costomize the colors on the PA, that way we can go back to having a semi-unique look :D.

That's a great idea too.

Judge
17-09-03, 23:31
I agree with nonamebrandeggs.

Non helmeted black tank PA would be sooooooooo cool. I might even make a tank just for that. :p

Benjie
17-09-03, 23:51
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Benjie I love you. :p
What did I do? All I did is disagree with your idea.

-No colours please thankyou very much.
-Remove all colours from armour imo. Would suit the game style more.
-@nonamebrandeggs. I'm pretty sure that your idea would increase FPS problems in populated areas and in combat. I may be wrong.

Shadow Dancer
18-09-03, 00:31
What did I do? All I did is disagree with your idea.

It's just your general humorour, carefree, and laid back attitude.

KramerTheWeird
18-09-03, 01:03
normal armor doesn't display over our street clothes, so why not have an option to hide PA?

speaking from a PE's point of view, I think we'll all apreciate this feature imensely :)

enablerbr
18-09-03, 01:08
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
....speaking from a PE's point of view, I think we'll all apreciate this feature imensely :)

hmm.. you do have that feature it's called stealth tool 1.

KidWithStick
18-09-03, 01:16
why do you want to take off visual effects of PA anyways?

i say no...but i think that if all the PA's are going to be the same base color why not let people choose the color with that clothes thing?

ezza
18-09-03, 01:41

Not neccecerily. A lot of people think that looks gaff and you would be ruining the roleplay atmosphere.

a tank running around in a pink top(non PA) looks gaff and by your score would ruin roleplay, so why not just remove the clothing machine , hell fuck it just allow everyone to have one style of clothes and thats it, and why would it fuck up performance anymore than people colouring there normal clothing in?

just cos it looks gaff to some people doesnt mean other dont want it.

no one is forcing you to change your color.

and if colour would hinder roleplay maybe you need to roleplay a little harder