PDA

View Full Version : When is the next patch comming out?

Clothing_Option
17-09-03, 20:25
When is the next patch comming out?

VictorKruger
17-09-03, 20:31
when it's done. :p

there are alot of changes going on in the test server, trying out certain things. i don't really expect a retail patch anytime soon due to all the balancing and re-balancing going on in the test server.

Dribble Joy
17-09-03, 20:31
When it's readytm

Clothing_Option
17-09-03, 20:32
Originally posted by VictorKruger
when it's done. :p

there are alot of changes going on in the test server, trying out certain things. i don't really expect a retail patch anytime soon due to all the balancing and re-balancing going on in the test server.

k

Scikar
17-09-03, 21:51
When the "When will the patch come out?" threads stop.

X Kitty X
17-09-03, 21:54
Nid said it probably won't be this week.... cos they want to implement hardware profile checking or something - so you will have to be patient until next week :(

Progenitor
17-09-03, 22:03
Originally posted by X Kitty X
Nid said it probably won't be this week.... cos they want to implement hardware profile checking or something - so you will have to be patient until next week :(

I'd still rather have one patch a week or every other week than every two months or so.

It's easier to control the bugs the less they introduce and it keeps us happier as we perceive constantly getting new stuff.

-p

Mingerroo
17-09-03, 22:06
Originally posted by Progenitor
I'd still rather have one patch a week or every other week than every two months or so.

It's easier to control the bugs the less they introduce and it keeps us happier as we perceive constantly getting new stuff.

-p

But they patch the test server every 1-3 weeks o_O then fix the bugs THERE.... :) I like how much more bug free retail has been since the test server came out.

Shadow Dancer
17-09-03, 23:20
I Hope it's soon. I wish it was every 2 weeks instead of one uber mama every 2 months.

Darkborg
17-09-03, 23:26
But the again u really get the rush of the new those times it is out
Ahhh Goodnes:cool:

Dribble Joy
17-09-03, 23:34
Originally posted by Mingerroo
But they patch the test server every 1-3 weeks o_O then fix the bugs THERE.... :) I like how much more bug free retail has been since the test server came out.

Unfortunately not everything can be tested on TS, OP and PvP fighting and large numbers of people around etc. can't be implemented.
As such bugs that can't be found on TS will make it to retail, and have to be fixed here.