PDA

View Full Version : Recent Lag but low numbers

MisterP
17-09-03, 18:52
Not over populated on Pluto today, but the lag was real bad, a few of us lagged out, and items took a while to register. Is it just us? Whats happening KK :( Is it temp prob?

\\Fényx//
17-09-03, 18:56
Ive been getting ISP Problems recently, only time im actually getting any kinda lag is when my ISP goes potty on me. It's probably from MS Blast and sobig as their constantly pinging etc its kinda like one extremely huge but diluted DOS attack o_O but uh yea, something like that anyway

BlackPrince
17-09-03, 18:57
Saw an article saying that people in the Chicago area are experiencing greater lag than normal due to some screw up or the other with an IP range.

JediMasta
17-09-03, 19:01
!mplementation of DOY ???????!!!!1111oneoonetwothree

nah, didnt think so :mad:

MisterP
17-09-03, 20:51
Had to come off servers now, game is unplayable :(

Lord Mansion
18-09-03, 00:06
It is definitely NOT a ISP related problem.

KramerTheWeird
18-09-03, 01:00
had a caves group going, each of us tried several times to zone into caves after we finished a previous run, all we got was syncing. After a while it cleared up, but then the game began stuttering and I rebooted. Throughout the caves group people would die before thier health even showed indication (as in it'd be half or more full), and after it I ended up warping from different areas of TG canyon and e_13 O_o please fix this lag!

Whitestuff
18-09-03, 01:32
This was really bad yesterday too. We were hunting replicants and got horrible lag. I would go from full health to 0 to 280 to 0 to 200, heal...... takes effect 10 seconds later . . . health back to zero...... now its full cause the heal figured in. It makes the butt a little sweaty while fighting replicants you know? I am glad death seems to be controlled server side now. (I think it is, but I am too lazy to check patch notes)

rob444
18-09-03, 01:47
I had the same problem at Saturn actually, me and my friend started to synch to others apartments, it kept pestering me for one full day, not an isp problem.. Tracert was more perfect than ever.

Keiron
18-09-03, 01:47
It's been pretty bad on Uranus for the last couple of days as well (I think KK knew I was home sick so they lagged out the servers to try to get me off).