PDA

View Full Version : neocron cheats and hacks (link to site included!)

Al3X
17-09-03, 14:33
see link below for more info
(viewing at your own risk and responsibility)

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - this is a different link to your original post which makes me extremely suspicious, plus there are reports of it causing difficulties on some user's machines ]

Lexxuk
17-09-03, 14:34
I learnt, a long time ago, never click a link unless you know what your gettin (thanks Uman!!!) so... no :p besides, cheaters never prosper, they just get rich and sell stuff on ebay for 100000000$

CryptoChronic
17-09-03, 14:39
lame ass get out of here

Vampire222
17-09-03, 14:40
H4X!!!

Al3X
17-09-03, 14:42
better take a look before you post any comments :rolleyes:
/note: it seems that "evil" things attract people, admit: you did click that link did you :p

J. Folsom
17-09-03, 14:43
:eek:

That is, amazing, hypnotizing, incredible.

Well, actually, it's unsurprising, I'd expected it before I even clicked the link.

LTA
17-09-03, 14:45
had to come eventually...

Seen this link in just about every online game forum i played....

o_O

Fordaz
17-09-03, 14:46
Ironic, I was thinking that you were an idiot, for spamming on the boards even after the warnings.

I'll see you on Sunday, then :).

Tazo
17-09-03, 14:47
hmm first time i saw that was... 1998 i think. ever since, there have been threads like this one every other week, to a point that you expect anything BUT multiplayer cheats behind those links. youre just wondering what lame ass prank it could be this time.

some jokes never get old

others are born that way

Al3X
17-09-03, 14:48
its not spam - its a psychological test :)

Fordaz
17-09-03, 14:51
It's spam. It has nothing to do with the game.

You = Spamm0r.

I'm now going to stop posting in this tainted thread, I'm only encouraging more spammage from your spammy fingers.

Cypher_Psy
17-09-03, 14:51
ohhh, If thats what im thinking it is, you better get ready to ctrl-alt-delete and kill your browser..... :lol:

J. Folsom
17-09-03, 14:52
Originally posted by Cypher_Psy
ohhh, If thats what im thinking it is, you better get ready to ctrl-alt-delete and kill your browser..... :lol: Isn't necesarry for this variation, this isn't the one with the moving pop-up windows.

Edit: Hmm, nevermind, it didn't work properly the first time for me, not that it really matters.

Scikar
17-09-03, 14:55
How is it a test? All you're getting is not only do people who want hacks/cheats click the link, but also anyone who is concerned that there might be any cheats/hacks for Neocron will also click the link. Then people click the link to find out what the hell you're talking about. So your so-called 'psychological test' does in fact absolutely nothing, and is therefore spam.

evs
17-09-03, 14:58
i clicked the link - downloaded the aimbot and it doesnt work :/

tried the wall hack and dupes - and they work fine.

i now have 50 5 slotted cs's on pluto -100k each

garyu69
17-09-03, 15:00
ummm... what does it do? I clicked the link and nothing happened?

I am assuming it is some sort of Pop-Up thing because i use Mozilla and Pop-Ups are disabled..

Fawkes
17-09-03, 15:04
Psychological test, lmao. What an idiot. :rolleyes:

Vampire222
17-09-03, 15:44
@ evs, the aimbot works fine, edit the ini so it has the faction you urself are in it, not trader union

Lexxuk
17-09-03, 16:01
Originally posted by Al3X
/note: it seems that "evil" things attract people, admit: you did click that link did you :p

nah, i'm anti-curious, besides, was too busy wiv my advert :D

Nidhogg
17-09-03, 16:17
The original link was altered to one more likely to be a problem for some people and has therefore been removed. This thread is now technically spam.

N

/edit - if it's bothering you, bring up the Task Manager, hit the Processes tab and kill IEXPLORE.EXE (or whatever browser you use). That will kill all the windows.