PDA

View Full Version : mc5 non-noob area

Original monk
17-09-03, 12:18
Hello, about mc5, probably all said before, but still.
I can only tell about the situation as it is on saturn: it annoys me a bit that only the big clans get acces to mc5. Every evenin i go over there and check it all out, always there is a full clan harvestin parts with about 8 to 15 people o_O (i dont get how they split up their parts but hey) this leaves no other option for other players then to wait till the clan is gone... You see i prefer to level/hunt there with about 2 or 3 people (more parts each) but those 2 or 3 cant outdamage a clan of 10 people includin their 3-4 ppu's. Is this ever meant to be ? As soon as a regular player goes in there to hunt, the clan yust kills ya (indeed not when ya put LE ffcourse) or start to shout youre harrassin em and they will send in screenies o_O and other of that wanker stuff. Big clans are ok but i dont wonna be forced to join one yust to fight at a cave (mc5) wich i accidentally happen to like. So again yust to remind you KK, is it possible to maybe make an extra room with a commander in?? I go check about every 30 minutes yust to see that the people of clan "fill in a name" that where huntin there fo about 8 hours are still there and only end with huntin there when also i go asleep :/ only viable option for me now is to wake up at 6 oclock in the mornin at saturdays and sundays when hardly anyone is on to hunt a few hours there yust to meet the "fill in a name clan" a bit later, result, you can leave cause the 14 people seem to outdamage the small group again, in other words the big clan claims the huntinspot and the party is over :/
My suggestion: remove the commander or make more of em so it gets accesable to a bit larger audience, i know ya wonna keep them parts "rare" but the way it is now only encourages abuse as proven in the past...
There are 3 buildings in mc5 all in a vertical row, place in every building a commander and some guards please.

Not alot has been written about mc5 lately, thats why i made the thread, any constructive comments are more then welcome...

greetings

Al3X
17-09-03, 12:27
thought i was the only one with this issue O_o
i got pk-ed there recently just because "they" were hunting and they did not "appreciate" my presence O_o
a 2end-3th building would really really help (mayB 1 with less guards but less part drop to, for the smaller clans..)

switchback
17-09-03, 12:30
im pretty sure there allready is more than one mc5 building. they dont have commanders in them though. So they might be better tfor the smaller clans.

Al3X
17-09-03, 12:33
Originally posted by switchback
im pretty sure there allready is more than one mc5 building. they dont have commanders in them though. So they might be better tfor the smaller clans.

thats the whole point, anyone returning to mc5 at high level goes there for the parts.

switchback
17-09-03, 12:36
i have never ever seen anyone at the smaller mc5 building. i still dotn understand what your point is. You make it sound like the High level guys are going to the easy part. I doubt this coz they will gain much mroe from the commander

svenw
17-09-03, 12:46
Maybe KK could programm something that the part drop depends on the sum of the combat ranks. of all players in teh room.
Go for the comander with a big crowed will get you less parts than going for the sergents with a small troupe. The calculation take into account that if you take high risks you are rewarded. Walzing in with a big group will get you almost nothing.

\\Fényx//
17-09-03, 12:52
Just put the commander in the other room's, that way then its not campocron of the 1 single damned place, theres atleast some chance there will be a free place. but make sure that theres like the same ammount of shooting guards in the smaller room (excluding the engineer and the shop guy)

FBI
17-09-03, 13:58
Even if you have LE's, certain people that goto mc5 regular on
saturn will exploit and kill you.

One thing that you can do to annoy them though is to stay inside
even after they kill the commander. It will not spawn that way.

After they killed me, i went back with the LE in and didn't leave
until they said sorry. I also offered to leave for 250k cr, as I have
every right to be there leveling.

biatches
:angel:

Original monk
17-09-03, 14:06
indeed nice idea's, they need to put in every room a commy, the formula svenw calculated is also very intresting, but then it still stays a campinspot, but indeed the problem of the clans camping there with 300 people should be solved, altough i dont know if its possible, cause 2 smaller groups could compete there also for parts and get nuthing then, so ya even have less chances on findin parts, ya also punish the higherlevel players with it if the drops get rankdependant, we dont wonna punish the smaller groups huntin there its yust that it aint fun that always the same (big) clans are camping the place, but still a very nice idea and fo KK to figure out the how to's ... :cool:

Richard Slade
17-09-03, 14:19
Well both sides of opinions here:

First of all it is open ground and no one's forbidden to be there
but on the other hand, try entering cave at TG as CA which is also open ground and see what happens.
Of course big guys get the big things, just like when hunting WBs.
Read on the package of neocron "You'll never die alone"...
There's a reason to why they put that line there you know.
It's all about factions and clans, not about the individual sometimes.
Like mc5

Original monk
17-09-03, 14:46
yeah richard youre a 100% right, but that particular cave has mc5 parts in it that are wanted by everyone in the game, when a (big) clan goes claiming that cave no-one gets its parts unless for even more outrageous prices and only if traded/bought with that clan probably. Everybody pays the same amount of cash every month so everybody should get a chance to hunt there, and yeah i can make an even bigger team and go fight the onces allready inside and start actin like a wanker also but thats not the goal :/ i dislike every form of monopolizing. If KK would ask me: its this way (the 1 commy like it now is) or the highway. Then i would have no problem with saying remove that commander... otherwise all the parts go to a few clans anyways to be sold or put in every 4 chars of the leaders of that clan, what a waste.
And thats also the reason why im trying to figure out a way to please everybody, the small clans as well as the huge clans. Maybe you dont see this as a problem but if ya like hunting there its not fun to see youre huntinspot camped there by the same people over and over (24/24), AT LAST we got ourselves some new mobs and it has no use huntin them cause the "claim-clans" ownin mc5 will OR outdamage you with 15 people, or snatch the part that you worked for so hard or yust kill you or yust try out every "dirty" technique in the book to get rid of you :/ i yust want a cave/mob where huntin is a challenge and where ya have a goal in huntin (ie. makin a full mc5 chip) and dont say go hunt warbots cause i allready have every other part and i dont wonna hunt a rarepool with 300+ diffrent parts...

Richard this is not to crack down youre thread cause it is a very constructive one, its yust to run over every possible solution, so we can find the best proposition to give to KK involvin mc5

I thank you and greetings

Stigmata
17-09-03, 14:48
2 options here really,

1/ kill the guys in there.

2/ outdamage then (with or without LE's), if they have 15 people in there then the chances are the commander and the commanders team will be going for the other people so just sit back and only hit the commander with your ppu mate strapped to your backside

Andy

Tazo
17-09-03, 14:49
Originally posted by Original monk
it annoys me a bit that only the big clans get acces to mc5. Every evenin i go over there and check it all out, always there is a full clan harvestin parts with about 8 to 15 people o_O (i dont get how they split up their parts but hey) this leaves no other option for other players then to wait till the clan is gone... You see i prefer to level/hunt there with about 2 or 3 people (more parts each) but those 2 or 3 cant outdamage a clan of 10 people includin their 3-4 ppu's. Is this ever meant to be ?
no.

mc5 is MEANT to be highlevel-bigteam. geez, first people complain about the lack of highlevel content, and when its added, they complain that it is too hard...

LTA
17-09-03, 15:06
Originally posted by Tazo
no.

mc5 is MEANT to be highlevel-bigteam. geez, first people complain about the lack of highlevel content, and when its added, they complain that it is too hard...

Maybe so but really what's the point of it's existence if only 1 group can hunt it and they camp it all day everyday.
Sure you could kill em but they will come back and kill you... and then so n so untill 1 group wins again and continues camping it untill they are bored o_O

Spy<VS>Spy
17-09-03, 17:45
People, this is WAR! I cant stress this enough, big clans are not your protectors, your friends or your savoirs, they are your glass ceiling, they are your hurdle, the mob...no good comes from their existance.

Truth be told, they are not as tough as they look.

Legion been stomping big clans since before the dawn of time, only got 6 people, no problem. YOU can make it happen. bring those SOB's to their KNEES. a clan is only as strong as the sniveling twips they have within them, and let me be honost, if your clan has 75 members or more...chances are 50% or better...are twips, and will be cut down like an old lady crossing a street durring a drive by shooting. KILL them. KILL them where they level, KILL them where they stand, in the waists in the sewers in their god damn apartments RIP their asses up.

PLUCK their precious farmed items off their dead corpes, nothing can be easier.

Snivel all you want, this is war. KK has decided to leave YOU, the player, the weekend warrior out, to suffer on your own or join a clan full of jug heads. you dont have to let them win. fight it, with nail guns in hand.

you are the proud, you are the elite. get into MC5 and fuck up those farmers with a vengenous, sneer when they threaten to put you on their KOS list, and their friends clans KOS list. hold your head high and say, "I'm proud to be a dick head!" say it!

Your a rebel, follow your own rules, not someone elses. dont fear the fight, embrace it. take what is rightfully yours and no one elses.

YARRRRRRRRR!!!

I'm a spy damn it, and i like it!

Richard Slade
17-09-03, 17:45
okay okay let's do a little more constructive reply here:

First, YES there should be more than one commander.
HOWEVER it should be placed far away from MC5 since the result of a group out of 15 ATM would just split up and take the other cave too..

See MC5 as a OP, biggeest guys win. It's always gonna be that way

If not someone wanna try to outsmart them and make them go away by themself :rolleyes:

BlackDove
17-09-03, 17:52
Excuse me, but uhhm...maybe I'm getting this wrong, but the 10 people who are in clan, don't they deserve to be there just because they got together and are making a bigger force than you unclanned scarce threesome?

They own the room - they get first access priviledges...I don't really see what the argument is all about, that is the way things should be. Even if you get a second or a third MC5, those who bring in their clan mates in big numbers to those houses, should get the parts (if they can pull it off of course). Simple as that.

If you can't manage to stand on your own with two of your buddies against 10 others, then frankly, you're the weaker one and should get lost.

Akasha
17-09-03, 18:35
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Just put the commander in the other room's, that way then its not campocron of the 1 single damned place, theres atleast some chance there will be a free place. but make sure that theres like the same ammount of shooting guards in the smaller room

(excluding the engineer and the shop guy)

then u still got the big clan goin in and half ov em sat in back room while other half go do the kill then they swap places grrr

Ascension
17-09-03, 18:36
Originally posted by switchback

Yeah there is other Enterances like the MC 5 area. with cybergaurds in them etc

Original monk
17-09-03, 18:57
Ty fo all youre nice idea's i hope some dev's will read them all fo a 100%

some remarks:

Stigmata: i dont believe in killin the other team cause it will end up in a viscious circle, the second option is indeed possible (in my case), the outdamagepart, but then ya see them getting the dirty tricks where i cant post about here :/ i yust wonna have fun in a cave huntin fo parts i dont wonna start with going there (even with le) outdamage em to get killed later by exploits (yeah it happend enough to me) and no im not a snitch so i wont be the one sendin in screens every 30 seconds... neo is a bit fucked up concernin mc5

spyvspy: yeah i know it is war but campin a same area for about weeks 24/24 isnt war, its boring when ya want 1 part also, im not always talkin about enemy factions ya see

Tazo: no-one said it was a hard place, its yust a dirty place, and boring when ya drop by like 300 times and everytime see the same names campin there :/ (tip: re-read this post tazo) (and to be honest tazo, you call 1 cave with 1 heavy mob new heavy content, i call it a harvestplace for the big clans unbalancing the server)

Blackdove: you simplify this situation a bit and yeah the best organised people (group/team/clan) should get the privilege, but not like every day fo a month continues lol. and yeah i dont even need 2 buddy's personally, im a ppu and 1 apu mate wil do to fully outdamage everyone enterin there, but then ya opend pandora's box, ya think them clans gonna stay sweet and try to outdamage you like you did to them ? nope then its exploittime :/

richard: ty for youre efforts and yeah it should be place far away from mc5 (the new mc5 cave, if there comes one, more like gravis and jankins that is :)

LTA: you also clearly understand the point i am makin. You read my lips: quote: "but really what's the point of it's existence if only 1 group can hunt it" yeah thats it , its not like im doin it cause im pissed myself, if i cant hunt there the rest off the server also cant (unless youre in yet another extremely big clan campin non stop ffcourse)

2 bad its always the same with mc5 i dont think KK gets it, maybe i should make a video off my experiences in mc5 then you would clearly understand the situation on saturn and my bit off frustration, or i will yust become the biggest exploiter off all and use the most dirty techniques to later sell my chips on e-bay, i dont know what KK would prefer but they made a cave and clearly didnt finish it, by this i mean that still alot needs to change in mc5 includin some new commanders. Hi level content ? hi-level content my ass :P

Disturbed021
17-09-03, 19:45
Yeah I never understood exactly what kk was thinking;

"Lets put in some Uber brain chips that drop in parts like the SF, SS, etc but make them slightly better!" "Then lets put them in one mob only and only have one place that this mob spawns and only have one at a time!" Oh fun:rolleyes:

TBH the only suggestion I have is to wait a week or so then that clan will have all the chips they need or may be bored.

For KK the suggestion is you should have created 2 MC5's on the opposite sides of the map from eachother. One where it is now the other maybe all the way west towards the swamp caves...