PDA

View Full Version : Help me change factions.....

mr murb
17-09-03, 11:02
I want to do the Bio, Proto, and the City Merc epics with this character.
Then I want to go back to Tsunami.

Plus when I am back in Tsunami I would like TG be good enough that I can go there someday. (also I would like the option of being able to do the Anticity epics when DOY comes out)

It just seems like it would be too much work on this character.

The problem, as I see it, is once you get so negative in a certain faction there is no way to raise it without hurting the other factions.

Any suggestions on the easiest path to go with this guy?

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/faction-changing.jpg

sanityislost
17-09-03, 11:13
only thing i can think of is killing npc's hostile to you and the faction u wana join. you wont lose any soul light this way. prolly best going to the faction HQ and raising hell.

Lucky Sparks
17-09-03, 11:17
like a week of afk in the appt .. it will go up eventually ..

damn thats a lot of red :D

Shockwave
17-09-03, 11:19
It's either killing NPCs/runners from the faction enemies of the factions you want to join, or leaving your character sat in the back of the Medicare for about a week real-time as far as I know.

Personalyl I'd recommend the Medicare method, because that'll get ALL of your FS's back out of hte red, but that's the "LE-wearing carebear noob" in me talking (As I was accused of online last night :lol: )

Shock.

ericdraven
17-09-03, 11:39
Originally posted by Shockwave
It's either killing NPCs/runners from the faction enemies of the factions you want to join, or leaving your character sat in the back of the Medicare for about a week real-time as far as I know.

One week? ;)
It takes at least three weeks of being online (nonstop) to turn a -99 sympathy into 10.
And yes, i tested it.

Crest
17-09-03, 11:44
Originally posted by mr murb
I want to do the Bio, Proto, and the City Merc epics with this character.
Then I want to go back to Tsunami.

Plus when I am back in Tsunami I would like TG be good enough that I can go there someday. (also I would like the option of being able to do the Anticity epics when DOY comes out)

It just seems like it would be too much work on this character.

The problem, as I see it, is once you get so negative in a certain faction there is no way to raise it without hurting the other factions.

Any suggestions on the easiest path to go with this guy?

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/faction-changing.jpg
Stop PKING...Thats the answer...
Also When you log off, don't...Log in Plaza 1 on then bench and leave him there.... It will come down. i had -37 on CM after 3 nights of nothing its now -11.

Also if you hunt in those areas (Near MB) yo9u often get the message ... you gained sympathy with xxxxx.. Oh did I mention don't pK

mr murb
17-09-03, 12:28
I don't really PK.
I killed Proto NPC's to go from Tsunami to Next to change clans.
(my loyalty with NEXT was to low to do missions at the time).
Then I just kept killing the Proto NPC's until I hit a loyalty of 50 cause it was so easy.
So that is why loyalty of Proto and the allies of Proto (city, bio, BD, crahn, mercs) are so low.
Plus this character is a droner so I get random SL and faction hits.
I've gotten SL hits when I know I never fired a shot.

I know the loyalty will go up by itself when they are -20 and above. But I have not seen any movement on the really bad ones. But to be honest I have not really paid much attention.
I think that when I switched back from Next to Tsunami that some of the loyalties changed some. But again I never really paid attention.

3 weeks huh.. Starts clock.
wait weeks .... Marks calendar Oct 7th sigh ……..

ericdraven
17-09-03, 12:34
Below -90 it's increasing VERY slowly (one per day?).
It's getting faster the closer you are to 0 tho.

mr murb
18-09-03, 08:42
Well 21 hours of having Neocron on and my character sitting in my apt.
My loyalty has gone up some.
But Damn, it will take weeks.

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/faction-changing-21hours.jpg

ericdraven
18-09-03, 09:58
Originally posted by mr murb
Well 21 hours of having Neocron on and my character sitting in my apt.
My loyalty has gone up some.
But Damn, it will take weeks.

It will, indeed. :p

[TgR]KILLER
18-09-03, 11:58
u can get -99 symps up to 50ish in 2 days.. only u gotta kill npc's.. i dit manage to get my BD symp up from -99 to 50 in just 3 hours hehe.. hence almost all factions are RED on my char.. and deep red like -70 and lower.. only TS is yellow ( 30ish ) and FA ( my faction ) is green.. and i think TG is somewere around 20ish still..

ericdraven
18-09-03, 12:01
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
u can get -99 symps up to 50ish in 2 days.. only u gotta kill npc's.. i dit manage to get my BD symp up from -99 to 50 in just 3 hours hehe.. hence almost all factions are RED on my char.. and deep red like -70 and lower.. only TS is yellow ( 30ish ) and FA ( my faction ) is green.. and i think TG is somewere around 20ish still..
I came from -99 to +50 in 45 minutes. :p
All you have to do is to kill a runner from a certain faction 408 times, IIRC. :)

Rade
18-09-03, 12:06
BD -99 to 50 in about 45 mins here as well. Poor CA employees.

ericdraven
18-09-03, 12:08
Originally posted by Rade
BD -99 to 50 in about 45 mins here as well. Poor CA employees.
I never did it this way because i thought the NPCs do not respawn that quickly - do they?

Rade
18-09-03, 12:39
Well, they are kinda slow but there are so many of them, even if you run your legs of and kill them in two shots the first one will have respawned when you kill the last one.

hinch
18-09-03, 12:45
i completely gave up on my main monk`s symps

theyre all on -99 and tg is on about 40 i think