PDA

View Full Version : Re: What do you think Reakktor should concentrate on?

Benjie
17-09-03, 05:24
Okay. What do you think reakktor should consentrate on? What is more important to you?

MrBane
17-09-03, 05:40
Finding a way to limit the amount of Poll posts someone can make in one day.

:D

Gotterdammerung
17-09-03, 05:43
Please edit your post and give it a new title to reflect what it is actually about

ezza
17-09-03, 17:31
well i went for the MC5 fixes etc but was damn tempted by the dancing copbots:p

make those new copbots dance:D

kinda like those dancing monks or whatever :lol:

BlackPrince
17-09-03, 17:34
It does absolutely no good to bring in newbs if they get confused as hell and then bored to tears within the first month of playing. That said, all that is just as pointless if everyone else gets bored and quits.

Fix MC5, Give the noobs a decent startup guide, and add some content.

enablerbr
17-09-03, 17:40
to be honest i'd say all those things at once. of course to handle all those things at once needs seperate dedicated teams for each task. something KK seems to be lacking the manpower/cashflow to do.

Marx
17-09-03, 17:40
Originally posted by BlackPrince
It does absolutely no good to bring in newbs if they get confused as hell and then bored to tears within the first month of playing. That said, all that is just as pointless if everyone else gets bored and quits.

Fix MC5, Give the noobs a decent startup guide, and add some content.

Amen.

BlackPrince
17-09-03, 17:46
Ow marxie, you hurt my eyes with that one :P

redjacket
17-09-03, 17:49
giving me a handjob... they always get distracted and... well... it just doesn't have that same quality that it used to...

after that... MC5 should be shot, resuscitated, then shot again... and finally revamped so its not so retarded and actually helps new people while not hurting old people who just wanna reroll/make a new guy... eh?

then like... make LoMing not hurt... cause... rightnow its pretty painful...

then balance some stuff... try not to do massive obliterating changes like they always do...

and finally... give me some cake... band or pastry...

** Edit **
Uman would also like a handjob... but... you'll need some tweasers...

El_MUERkO
17-09-03, 18:06
In no particular order.

Balancing - help lupus balance the weapons we have. If your adding more with DOY, try not to screw up the balance.

MC5 area - There are hundreds of I ideas knocking around, take a day, compile the most practical, post it for discussion, use the feedback to update it and fix MC5 as much as possible so new players have an enjoyable varied start to Neocron.

Bug fixing - Continue the process of bug fixing, I'd suggest starting with stuff that seems to piss people off most (shut up the pistol users by fixing the burst damage model).

Sort the lout table - Hard to find imps and armour are all well and good but some stuff is completely unavailable, I feel sorry for all the noob monks begging for lvl 1 & 2 imps.

Redesign the PE suit - It looks crap, especially compared to the monk cloak and the spy anti-rad suit.

Drake6k
17-09-03, 18:10
PUBLISHER

Smugly
17-09-03, 19:17
Things to do. So long as I'm being kept entertained I'll pay my money. It doesn't have to be 100% bug free. So long as I'm having fun I overlook minor errors.

Marx
17-09-03, 19:18
Originally posted by Drake6k
PUBLISHER

heartily seconded.

Why'd you forget this one benjie?

o_O