PDA

View Full Version : i cant take it any longer.

KidWithStick
16-09-03, 23:40
i cannot take another day of PvP in this game to where it relizes on a PPU buffing your enemy and then para and damage boosting you.

damage boost i dont mind, its that i cant fuking atleast try and run away is what i hate.

right now im in a very very bad mood...and im fed up.

ive stuck by neocron since beta4...since US retail hit shelves...and untill now.

untill i log back in one day and read that paraSPAM has been either nerfed into oblivion, or complelty removed, i most likely will not be playing my tank anymore.

ive never really bitched about it before...but para is the lamest, most annoying, shitty spell in the game. it ruins PvP as much as shockers did before they nerfed those.

KK, do like shadow said. replace the spell with somthing different, that actually helps a PPU's DEFENCE

P.S...ill still pop on saturn and uranus maybe every now and then, since i dont get paraSPAMED as much on those servers as you do on pluto.

anyways....fuck it.

Psyco Groupie
16-09-03, 23:42
doesnt matter SO much at op wars .. its only really anoying when you like playing at pepper .. which i detest .. so im good ... im also a droner now so i just gotta keep my distance at wars ;P

mdares
17-09-03, 00:17
dido; paraspam is ghey...

Keyol45743241
17-09-03, 00:21
Psyco, as if a Droner is noticeable when an opfight ensues and a PPU is available to the enemy. :rolleyes:

No, he is right. As long as they don't get the PPU fixed, any kind of PvP is a Farce.

VetteroX
17-09-03, 00:39
I hate being parashocked... overall i with it was gone/nerfed, but then, i also love when my pp stuns and dbs the cowardly spy who stealths and runs fro me while im just trying to have a litle fun and pk him, I mean wtf, stand, fight, and die. I want parashock gone, but i also want some anti stealthing running away fro me devise.

Whiety Bulger
17-09-03, 00:41
Its popular on pluto cuase they use it to slow u down som the can run away.

KidWithStick
17-09-03, 01:13
Originally posted by Whiety Bulger
Its popular on pluto cuase they use it to slow u down som the can run away.

who are you on pluto...because you obvously dont know.

they dont have 5 people run into a zone with a PPU and have the PPU para and DB you then run away...he stays and continuasly casts para's on you so you cant use anti drugs.

[Edited - Trolling]
--
Gungnir

ghandisfury
17-09-03, 01:47
Originally posted by ghandisfury
It's possible, but don't take it personally. I spam everybody...tanks, PEs, spies, PPUs, APUs, NPCs, and if I ever find MJS logged in, I'll do my best to spam him to death. Why? Because I want all of the comunity to loath this spell as much as I do. I want every person in NC to hate the absolute helpless fealing this spell gives you.

AHHHHH my work is done.....:lol:

KidWithStick
17-09-03, 01:48

[Edited for violation of forum rules - threating another user]
--
Gungnir

Shadow Dancer
17-09-03, 01:50

:rolleyes:

Sounds like a bad excuse to use your nice overpowered spell.

{MD}GeistDamnit
17-09-03, 01:50
make para cost 160 mana for the rare, and more for the non rares. then make it do more dmg and less shock, just a small %

because para is annoying :(

Edit: ah so that really was your backpack i seen in pp kid :D

yeah uranus players dont use para too much thank god ;)

*psssst* come to crahn and join the syndicate :cool:

ghandisfury
17-09-03, 01:52
Originally posted by KidWithStick
yes nice work. keep pissin me off ingame =/

Kid, since the first time I got hit with a freezer cannon, I hated that weapon. Back then is was "ONOOOZZZ who is going to freeze first"....I hate the spell, I've alway hated it, and untill it is removed, I will spam everyliving creature with it.

KidWithStick
17-09-03, 01:58
Edit: ah so that really was your backpack i seen in pp kid

yea...that be mine.

when i saw my clan's PPU standing over my body, then run away...i had a feeling i wasnt going to be rezzed...then i saw my belt disapear and thats when i lost it.

fucking PPU's

{MD}GeistDamnit
17-09-03, 02:01
Originally posted by KidWithStick
yea...that be mine.

when i saw my clan's PPU standing over my body, then run away...i had a feeling i wasnt going to be rezzed...then i saw my belt disapear and thats when i lost it.

fucking PPU's

wait a munite, you got pked by your own clan ? and then they hacked your belt and ran away? is that what your saying ?

that is foul :(

joran420
17-09-03, 02:04

ummmm...WTF?????

Shadow Dancer
17-09-03, 02:05
uhh clarification. It was just me and the PPU against several people and a ppu. I tried to stop the hacker but I couldn't, and there were too many for my ppu so he had to run. That's what he meant. We didn't steal his belt. LOLORZ!

joran420
17-09-03, 02:20
you should have just killed em shad :P...

KidWithStick
17-09-03, 02:38
sorry guys...didnt mean to make it look like that.

im sure lord was trying to rez me, but he was outnumbered and im not expecting him to rez while 5 people shoot at him.

im just mad that it took so many people to come and gank me like that...and i might of had a chance if i wasnt para'd and db'ed...

joran420
17-09-03, 02:44
was it S.....errr wait damn cant name clans on teh forums....ummm u know teh ones who wear copbot armor?

KidWithStick
17-09-03, 02:46
Originally posted by joran420
was it S.....errr wait damn cant name clans on teh forums....ummm u know teh ones who wear copbot armor?

SXR?

no

it was remus, nith or whatever the hell his name is, some other tank, and a PPU...and fenix was there too.

Shadow Dancer
17-09-03, 02:58
you should have just killed em shad :P...

Got 2. :p But it was too late. I didn't even realize kid was being hacked lol until it was too alte. :(

rofl