PDA

View Full Version : WT* happened to the Events ?

GurTjaN
16-09-03, 13:38
Is this me or does it seems ages to you to when we had our last even ? i play only on saturn but than still it was such a long time ago are they that busy... at least a good excuse would be trying to make a private eye which you can walk on the streets with lol.

anywayz i saw a post about a week ago bout a player that wanted to make an even on their own good thinkin but that requires lots of teamwork to get it done if some1's interested than plz post here

GreetZ GurT

Nixon
16-09-03, 13:40
Last event i remember was the plaza-1 bombing.. hm.. or TG guards
attacking plaza-1 tho you couldnt call it an event could ya.

This sucks allright :}

GurTjaN
16-09-03, 13:43
idd i know there must be a few players who really want this..

its too bad i cant remeber the post bout the vehicle races or who wrote it :( mayb they will reply on this thread

p.s. mineral ur sig was really good i loved it first place earnage :)

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 13:53
Originally posted by GurTjaN
idd i know there must be a few players who really want this..

its too bad i cant remeber the post bout the vehicle races or who wrote it :( mayb they will reply on this thread

p.s. mineral ur sig was really good i loved it first place earnage :)

The race's on pluto were run by Centuri and Anima. They dont play anymore tho :(

Kasumi
16-09-03, 13:57
Reakktor needs to start hireing GMs.. instead of volunteers.. than i am sure we would see alot more events and things ahappening.. i mean loook at Venus.. very awesome server... lots of things happening there.. just wish i spoke french -_-* If Reakktor dont have enough money to pay GMs.. than they should of thought about it before makeing MMORPG..

switchback
16-09-03, 13:59
i think the gm's have to ask the developers if they can run an event. from what i have been told they hardly ever get the permission :(

Kasumi
16-09-03, 14:00
Than whats the point in running an MMORPG? if there are 1 or 2 events a month.. that isnt enough to keep people entertained.. there so many things they could do.. look at the neocronicle.. every new neocronicle theres a chance for an event.. but you never see it.. i dont know if there arent enough GMs.. or just to lazy to do anything.. but whatever -_-*

Edit: look at beta.. there were so many events.. that was so much fun..

GurTjaN
16-09-03, 14:01
@ fenyx
what they stopped playing cuz the where mad of no replys and they didnt thought the community was good enough?
what a pity :(

@kasumi

i understand its hard for KK theyre really busy at DoY and some other things but if they pay less attention now mayb a lot of peeps will leave before DoY even comes out..

anywayz voluntary gm's are nicebut even ofthem there arent enough and most of them dont have the time for helping other ppl
think the biggest prob of KK is TIME

Kasumi
16-09-03, 14:04
Gurtjan.. its Callash's job to set up events.. i like callash.. hes doing a great. job.. but he needs to start doing events.. it shouldnbt be to difficult.. but it seems all hsi time is on the PAs for new classes.. look at Granite.. he had a great event going.. everyone was into it.. it was wonderfuil.. but there is NO storyline so far.. maybe a little bit.. but thats fromn teh Neocronicle..

Helen Angilley
16-09-03, 14:04
Originally posted by Kasumi
Than whats the point in running an MMORPG? if there are 1 or 2 events a month.. that isnt enough to keep people entertained.. there so many things they could do.. look at the neocronicle.. every new neocronicle theres a chance for an event.. but you never see it.. i dont know if there arent enough GMs.. or just to lazy to do anything.. but whatever -_-*

Edit: look at beta.. there were so many events.. that was so much fun..

Do you honestly believe that Events are the only thing that will keep people in the game?

Kasumi
16-09-03, 14:06
NO i dont helen.. but like i said.. theres no storyline.. rarely events.. and most of them are at porr time so most people miss them..its callashs job to run the story.. and thinka new content.. but its Reakktors jhob to add content... but without both you wont have many people staying.. i could ask anyone.. if they feel like there is story and if they feel involved in it.. and i bet there reply would be no to both..