PDA

View Full Version : Hit Box - Tank Pa

___T-X____
16-09-03, 13:18
because this armour is bigger in RL it would make you easier to hit. Has it be programmed to be relative ?

Its not a difficult question, and I think it deserves a honest answer ?

hinch
16-09-03, 13:19
no hitbox is same with or without pa

J. Folsom
16-09-03, 13:21
The shown hitbox seems larger; but the area you can target doesn't grow while wearing PA, just try it once with a friend, first try and find the highest point you can target without him/her having PA on, then let him/her put the PA on and see if it's changed by looking slightly farther up.

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 13:22
Originally posted by hinch
no hitbox is same with or without pa

I's just easier to hit hinch cause of the size of his head :)

hinch
16-09-03, 13:23
or the size of my balls either way you look at it :)

GurTjaN
16-09-03, 13:24
originally posted by FeniX

I's just easier to hit hinch cause of the size of his head

lol

no it looks easier but it isnt really a larger hitbox i do think that theres a differnece between some classes bout hitboxes

___T-X____
16-09-03, 13:40
Can KK or a GM just give a response everyone is speculating on this ??.

I fight tanks and when they lose (i lose too) they say 'I should stop using PA2 my hitbox is to easy for you to hit' instead of the usual 'I ran out of Stam boosters' or 'fucking lag spikes, did you get that ?'

Ryuben
16-09-03, 14:07
if u do a search Pol/pitspawn did a post about it and it showed that the hit box is 33% larger with PA2 on then with out ^.^

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 14:09
Originally posted by Ryuben
if u do a search Pol/pitspawn did a post about it and it showed that the hit box is 33% larger with PA2 on then with out ^.^

However when you put the curser over someone wearing PA it's nearly down to their chest before you actually target them. where as with the tank without PA its as you hit their forhead with the cursor it targets them. the HtBoxe's are pretty much the same if not identicle. It's just that your a bigger visual target on the screen so get noticed easier

Dribble Joy
16-09-03, 14:15
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
However when you put the curser over someone wearing PA it's nearly down to their chest before you actually target them. where as with the tank without PA its as you hit their forhead with the cursor it targets them. the HtBoxe's are pretty much the same if not identicle. It's just that your a bigger visual target on the screen so get noticed easier

indeed

ericdraven
16-09-03, 14:16
The hitboxes are the same. This is the third thread now about this topic.
The "search" button does actually HAVE a function. ;)

(in one thread there was even a SCREENSHOT which showed perfectly that there is no difference)

Clyde
16-09-03, 14:25
I think its just more easier to taget a tank with the armor on because it just SEEM bigger, and they standout more. I think its more of one of those optical illutions

QuantumDelta
16-09-03, 14:54
Originally posted by \\Fényx//

First Person to target the head of a Plaza 1 Copbot wins a prize :p

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 14:56
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
First Person to target the head of a Plaza 1 Copbot wins a prize :p

Yea with a copbot your halfway down their chest before you get the target on them o_O

hinch
16-09-03, 14:56
aim for the bollocks

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 14:58
aim for the bollocks

I would do but you havent got any :p

hinch
16-09-03, 15:08
your only pissy cos i got your sing inside of 5 mins

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 15:11
your only pissy cos i got your sing inside of 5 mins

yea h4x0r bloody search engine then copying and pasting the WHOLE lyrics to the song kinda gives it away :p dont give me any of that '' i have brought ever song released over the last 5 yeads'' codshit :lol: ;) nah ill work on a goodun tonight, I know what song it is, just gotta double check the lyrics on it.

hinch
16-09-03, 15:15
i`ll get it almost instanlty and i`ll give you my spare copy of the album if you want it :)

Nish
16-09-03, 20:13
Muaaah... thought so, who's newbie now? I suppose it might make sense for the hitbox to be a tiny bit bigger but then again if something hits metal that you're not directly behind it's not gonna do a great deal of damage.

*sings* you're going home in an ambulance... and my 10 month old suit needs her weekly rep now

QuantumDelta
17-09-03, 01:01
Can I get a translation of that last post pls?

ghandisfury
17-09-03, 01:11
or the size of my balls either way you look at it :)

Is he insinuating his balls are in his.......never mind.

greendonkeyuk
17-09-03, 03:08
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Is he insinuating his balls are in his.......never mind.

but that would make him a nobhead........... 8|