PDA

View Full Version : neocron made me suck at CS...=/

KidWithStick
16-09-03, 07:13
yea...i suck really bad now at CS...i just got so used to the whole NC PvP system...and the mouse feel and aim feel of 3rd person...

i dont wanna brag or nothing...but i use to be very good at CS...:lol:

i was the best at my school, and alot of people from my school played against me in tourneys and stuff...

i also suck at rainbow six now too...the original;)

i dunno...i was just playing CS in my clans server..but i got tired of the 'retry' command to reset my score so i didnt look toooo bad...

im just bored now:rolleyes:

{MD}GeistDamnit
16-09-03, 08:16
about 2 years ago I would play tactical ops, counter strike, deus ex and alien vs preditor 2. whenever I switched from one to the outer, I would suck bad :(

it's common in fps games

KidWithStick
16-09-03, 08:20
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
about 2 years ago I would play tactical ops, counter strike, deus ex and alien vs preditor 2. whenever I switched from one to the outer, I would suck bad :(

it's common in fps games

i used to be good at cs/r6/mohaa all at the same time:(

:confused: :( :confused: :( :confused:

Rizzy
16-09-03, 09:21
It's ok, CS is a crap game anyway. TFC is much better!

Psycho_Soldier
16-09-03, 09:22
Originally posted by Rizzy
It's ok, CS is a crap game anyway. TFC is much better!

Agreed.

GurTjaN
16-09-03, 09:24
lol ive played cs for 3.5 years but now i have neocron and when u have NC i mean why the*** do you still play cs than :)

dunn0 if im still good havent played for about a year now...
but kid take me on on a 1on1 duel its my favourite game type listening very carefully if u hear a footstep of shot and than storm the front hehe :)

GreetZ GurT

TheKing
16-09-03, 09:38
I have never been any good at CS... .. but I havent played it after i started playing NC..;)

And i think CS suck realy bad.!! after you have played NC..!!

The King is what you make him too..!!!

Original monk
16-09-03, 10:06
Indeed youre right man, but only fo a few hours, play a few rounds and all them nice tactics from the old days are still rise and shine, i also like tfc and ffcourse another one of my favorites: fire-arms :D

TheKing
16-09-03, 10:24
Sure thing.! Fire Arms rulez.! (but NC is still more fun...:D :D )

Long live Rock 'N' Roll.!!! ..:angel: :angel:

FBI
16-09-03, 11:27
I played R6 Rogue Spear for a year, owned at it completely.

prolly suck at it now too.

switchback
16-09-03, 14:05
i think a good way to get your skills back at cs is to slow down your curser speed. This has helped me in the past rediscover how to get headies all the time

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 14:07
Neocron's made me pure ownage in TFC. f00k the soldier or the HWG, i take a Sniper, whip out my auto rifle, and charge em ^^ I's just like playing a lib PE :lol: leaping about like usual, circling ppl, only difference is you havent gotta bother with stam boosters :p plus grenades are pure ownage :o

Psyco Groupie
16-09-03, 14:40
those tfc maps with the capture points own!!

cs is easy wotever you've been playing :P

TWOK
16-09-03, 14:40
I remember when I was a newbie tank and was REALLY looking forward to getting my hands on a rocket launcher, then discoverd it was nothing like a TFC launcher. God that was a huge blow :(
We need proper rocket launchers!! :)

]v[ortice
16-09-03, 14:53
I woulda thought that Neo would have made all of you guys better players at CS... I mean, with all that GR campin you do and stuff... you technique for waiting a firing at a vulnerable target should have improved no-end :)

/me rins aweh

hehehhehe

iainy13
16-09-03, 16:11
sure tfc is fun but its not the same as cs. I like bein the last one left an whipin out there whole team. Only happened once but it was enough to get me hooked on cs. Also cs takes lots more skill. I can do well at tfc easy. an that war3 mod for cs is awsome. u ppl have 2 try usin it sometime. i go here 66.208.104.35:27015
but this one saves all the xp an stuff so it takes a while to lvl...

\\Fényx//
16-09-03, 16:15
Originally posted by iainy13
sure tfc is fun but its not the same as cs. I like bein the last one left an whipin out there whole team. Only happened once but it was enough to get me hooked on cs. Also cs takes lots more skill. I can do well at tfc easy. an that war3 mod for cs is awsome. u ppl have 2 try usin it sometime. i go here 66.208.104.35:27015
but this one saves all the xp an stuff so it takes a while to lvl...

That skill is what you learnt at college on your programming course..... :p

the ammount of time's ive logged into CS and seen people running around full pelt and get headshots with everything while looking the other direction running at light speed o_O!

Wannabe
16-09-03, 16:25
TFC? Don't even get me started.

Ever played TF? TFC killed a lot of tactics used on it.. *snif* I miss my demoman skills :(

And not to make this too much of a flame, I have played CS on several occasions, but quitted when the cheats came the only way to actually play the game. *sigh* OGC killed CS for me :\

// Wannabe

KidWithStick
16-09-03, 16:34
Originally posted by ]v[ortice
I woulda thought that Neo would have made all of you guys better players at CS... I mean, with all that GR campin you do and stuff... you technique for waiting a firing at a vulnerable target should have improved no-end :)

/me rins aweh

hehehhehe

gr camping eh?...sorry your mistaken.

i played for a couple hours the other night...blew the whollllllle time :(

i used to be in cal-m, i dont even think i coul make the newbie ladder anymore...:(

Xian
16-09-03, 17:32
Originally posted by KidWithStick
yea...i suck really bad now at CS...i just got so used to the whole NC PvP system...and the mouse feel and aim feel of 3rd person...

i dont wanna brag or nothing...but i use to be very good at CS...:lol:

i was the best at my school, and alot of people from my school played against me in tourneys and stuff...

i also suck at rainbow six now too...the original;)

i dunno...i was just playing CS in my clans server..but i got tired of the 'retry' command to reset my score so i didnt look toooo bad...

im just bored now:rolleyes:

Not playing CS makes me play miles better.. I have a really shaky hand (shush with the wisecracks, I've heard them all) and it gets really difficult to play CS, so I take a break and play NC (without PvP - again I can't do it with the hand :().. then when I go back I'm uber again. :p

People from your school play CS? I managed to get bored telling the schoolmates I got to play how to shoot.

/edit : ask brandeggs about how good I am at CS, played him on a public that was in Canada and got accused of hacking by the people on there. :p

Original monk
16-09-03, 18:05
Originally posted by TheKing
Sure thing.! Fire Arms rulez.! (but NC is still more fun...:D :D )

Long live Rock 'N' Roll.!!! ..:angel: :angel:

so the king isnt dead ? :P

Spoon
16-09-03, 18:41
I played CS for about an hour the other day, I spent more time adjusting my settings and config, still got some decent kill ratios, tho..

I still have to get my mouse sensitivity right, it felt like I was running around parashocked all the time.
It took me a half an hour till I remembered that I could run faster with my knife out, rather than a gun......:o

Rizzy
16-09-03, 18:51
I disagree, I think TFC takes much more skill then CS. In CS if you see someone before they see you and you have a bit of skill you should be able to kill them. however, if you get seen first in TFC, you can quite easily kill them still if you know what you are doing. Also TFC is so much faster paced and has everything cs has but alot more aspects such as movement (bunnyhopping, wall strafing, skimming) and jumps (concussion grenade jumps, grenade jumps, rocket jumps and combos). It still has the tactics and typical FPS features like CS, but with these added elements and a cool class element.

enablerbr
16-09-03, 18:52
CS = Cheaters Survive or Crap Skills.

Xian
16-09-03, 18:56
Originally posted by enablerbr
CS = Cheaters Survive or Crap Skills.

Valve's fault for the cheaters, and not everyone sucks at CS.