PDA

View Full Version : MC5 Moan, We need these...

Q`alooaith
16-09-03, 02:12
ok ok, now that your all here to spam the MC5 moan.. aha, it's ot a moan realy, but more an idea..

Right now, MC5 you can make all the chems for weapon part 1, and weapon part 3, though since there's no wood = no arillium which make weapon part 2's impossible to make..

So I suggest a few things..

One, A box that looks like a tree, spawns wood..

Two, A vendor that sells meats, you know 50nc each or so, good medi's for newb's and even better for people making chems (won't have to kill everything in MC5 for meats)..

Three, Remove all higher TL versions of weapons from MC5..
Add all first level weapons of each type, so you'd have one of each weapon, but no higher TL versions..

Four, Add ammo for all weapons sold in MC5..

these good ideas?

BTW, poll options designed so ppl have to read topic, also no negative option, since so many complain about MC5, if they don't like em, they don't have a vote...

Roc-a-fella
16-09-03, 02:22
<-- short attention span i have no idea what you are talking about

Dribble Joy
16-09-03, 02:23
nice

Shujin
16-09-03, 02:24
i think tehre should be temp apartments in MC5 noob area

Benjie
16-09-03, 02:34
Good ideas! Voted all of them.

Here are 4 more things I think are eccential for mc5.

1: Give noobies a torch when they start. (MC5 is big and dark at night)
2: Make MC5 Genreps give free backpack recoverys.
3: Put MC5 Genrep inside the building where you start, so they can click it and know what they need to do, (get 1k cash) And so they arn't completely lost when they die. (they are noobs after all)
4: Fix the spawn rate.

Q`alooaith
16-09-03, 02:49
Originally posted by Benjie
3: Put MC5 Genrep inside the building where you start, so they can click it and know what they need to do, (get 1k cash) And so they arn't completely lost when they die. (they are noobs after all)
4: Fix the spawn rate.

You now start with enough to leave MC5 right away..

and 4 I totaly agree with, though, not totaly..

Right now, the spawns can happen anywhere, even in area's where no one can reach (ie top of hills)..

I'd say fix spawns to the lower grounds..

athon
16-09-03, 10:00
I think you can get wood from crate spawns and mob drops.

Athon Solo

Q`alooaith
16-09-03, 12:59
Originally posted by athon
I think you can get wood from crate spawns and mob drops.

Athon Solo

Points to location, A MC5 Area, points to mobs..

Nope no wood in mobs at all..

And I've yet to see any wood in the boxes or crates, I've been clicking them each time I pass and it's wire junk, glass or metal plates only so far..

If wood does drop in boxes currently, it's not enough to make any real parts, or chems for that matter..

Right now it is easyer for tradskillers to go out and kill 50 bots for weapon parts, than to make em.. well appart from part 1's which are easy to make..