PDA

View Full Version : Now I remember why I stopped using Holy Antibuff

Shadow Dancer
16-09-03, 00:12
Besides the rediculously high mana cost, there's also a bug where your pool won't be drained of the mana until 1-2 seconds later. Meaning you can't pop a booster as soon as you cast it, like other spells. Meaning you end up with alot less mana to hit the PPU with.

Anyone notice this?

OpTi
16-09-03, 00:14
i get the same thing if i pop a booster too early then i don't get the full amount of the booster or non at all if my mana was full

mdares
16-09-03, 00:20
i use holy anti-shelter and it works fine (in terms of ppu rapage and stuff)... tho at times of high lag the mana doesnt drain right and i get alike a 1 second lag...

btw sd nice sig... u just barely made your rant in 6 lines :D ( tho i can tell u were restraining yourself)

Shadow Dancer
16-09-03, 00:24
Originally posted by mdares
i use holy anti-shelter and it works fine (in terms of ppu rapage and stuff)... tho at times of high lag the mana doesnt drain right and i get alike a 1 second lag...

Yea, i use holy anti-shelter. It's so much better. I don't get that bs I get with holy antibuff, so I end up with alot of mana to hit the ppu with.

And it's non rare, so I don't mind carrying it to anarchy zones.

Originally posted by mdares

btw sd nice sig... u just barely made your rant in 6 lines :D ( tho i can tell u were restraining yourself)

lol ur right. It was inspired by my last op fight, where I was asking for heals and buffs for 2 mintues straight and being ignored the whole time. :rolleyes:

Psyco Groupie
16-09-03, 01:18
[BRAINPORT] Super Rare Larent MC5 Medkit with buffs

^ sd's next thread