PDA

View Full Version : free trial info please

mysthunters
15-09-03, 21:38
hello, i was looking for another mmo after really getting bored from Starwars galaxies, i came across neocron (10day trial/offline demo) i currenlty tried the offline demo and i was really stunned... the fps integration in the mmo is very well done

now, after seeing how can i activate my free 10days trial and stuff, i saw that IF i didnt cancel my account before the 10day trial end AND i want to continue playing there is a 29.95$usd fee,

now my question is what is that for?

is it the price of the game actually?
price of the cdkey?

because the montly fee is 9.95usd so im alittle bit confused right now :)

any bit of info would help

thanks - mysthunters

PsiCorps
15-09-03, 21:43
most games when you download and get a trial, they like you to pay a little, as this would be unfair to those who went to the shops and bought the game, dont worry your not being conned :)

Forseti
15-09-03, 22:02
The $29.95 is for purchasing the game. Just like you would buy any other game from the stores.

The $9.95 is the monthly fee that you will need to pay as long as you want to play this game.
Note: its cheaper to pay for 3 or 6 months at once.

PsiCorps
15-09-03, 22:06
i didnt wanna confirm anything cause, hey the mods know more than you, me or any othe schmuck on the forum :)

thewarrior008
15-09-03, 22:09
not more then me :p

*schrug*with this post i welcome u to the community and donot want u to touch any other MMORPG as long as u enjoy neocron which will be for the maximum amount of AGES since i know how neocrack can be *

X452
15-09-03, 22:18
Originally posted by Forseti
The $29.95 is for purchasing the game. Just like you would buy any other game from the stores.

The $9.95 is the monthly fee that you will need to pay as long as you want to play this game.
Note: its cheaper to pay for 3 or 6 months at once.

is there anywhere that tells you this?

cos wen i first got it i couldnt find anywhere that sed u have to buy the game be4 the "free" trial ended

Forseti
15-09-03, 22:20
Should you decide to cancel your account before the 10-day-trial-period is over, there will occur NO COSTS AT ALL for you.

When your 10-day-free-trial-period expires (i.e. on the 11th day), the trial is considered a purchase. In this case your credit card will be charged USD 29.95 and your trial account turns into a full account. You will then be able to play the remainder of the 4 weeks subscription, which is included in the purchase of the game. If you decide not to cancel your subscription before the end of the included 4 weeks, you will be billed in accordance with the recurring payment plan which you need to select below.
https://www.neocron.com/account/dca.php?cdk=3

X452
15-09-03, 22:22
<------blind :)

thanks