PDA

View Full Version : little bitches

ambrsia
15-09-03, 14:34
can the smaller mobs at the bunker at mb
ie.
mutant dudes flamers nailguners ect

and the aggressor but not the captain.

thoese little dudes just piss me off to no end.

phsoot
15-09-03, 14:36
I hear you, dont you just hate getting ganked by muties :p

garyu69
15-09-03, 14:40
Especiialy that little Turd who has a Flame Thrower!

Ryuben
15-09-03, 14:41
the flame thrower guy pissed me off i rembmer him owning my lowbie apu there :(

ambrsia
15-09-03, 14:43
yes i realy REALY do hate them.

i just whish i could speak to them in binary and tell them

"look just fuck off u fuckin turd!"

and punch him in the nose

|R@zor|
15-09-03, 14:51
I especially hate the Enlightened Preachers that shoot you with the fireball, or the mutant troopers that can shoot you with pinpoint accuracy from the other side of the zone

garyu69
15-09-03, 14:54
Originally posted by |R@zor|
or the mutant troopers that can shoot you with pinpoint accuracy from the other side of the zone I hate that, it happens at the Clops pit too. You try to lure a Launcher and end up getting rifled by about 6 troopers who are miles away

ambrsia
15-09-03, 14:55
shout it from the moutain btother!

it be bullshit i have to wait about 3-4 secs for my unlabeled plasma cannon to lock on to a launcher cyclops at point blank range

OTIS
15-09-03, 14:57
the worst noob mob is the one with the nail gun...when his nail hits you (never misses) you fly like 20 feet. o_O Same with those cyberguards its like they are carrying a blacksun or somethin with a scope uber range on those things. :lol: :lol:

GurTjaN
15-09-03, 15:25
No man the nailgun is nottin think about THE THE THE >>>>>>>>>>>>> DRAGONFLIES those are the worst its incredible how they can piss me off i have something like FFS dont kill my noob pe ill log my lvl 60 tank on you HA !

QuantumDelta
15-09-03, 16:19
Then they swarm your tank and obstruct your aim by flying across you too fast forcing you to use AoE in combination with their attacks you kill yourself :p

Mattimeo
15-09-03, 17:31
I hate dragonflies, more than anything else in the game. I specifically got enough H-C with my Rifle PE to get a Rocket launcher to kill them. I think I have a harder time killing them than I do warbots...

Psyco Groupie
15-09-03, 17:36
MB bunker ... i truely havent been there for 3/4 months .. and the last time i went to mb it was to buy a reflex booster and leave again ... mb is just so useless for leveling and attracts far too many pks cos of the high concentration of easy kills

\\Fényx//
15-09-03, 17:42
I was out exploring with my PE and was down in like A_12 or something like that, then all of a sudden i was mobbed by like 30 damn dragonflies and stingers, jesus a near capped PE getting owned by a bunchof lowbie SUPER mobs... I couldnt run, they kept taking my legs out... I couldnt kill em cause their complete assholes to hit... I basically kept a heal on myself, put up buffs, typed in reset position 1 and waited while keeping a heal on me lol.

zonk
15-09-03, 17:48
LOL!
Be happy they dont taunt u via DM when mobs pwned u :p

Marx
15-09-03, 17:55
They build character.

:D

Futureman
16-09-03, 10:25
no kidding.
I i would rather fight a warbot as a lvl 40 spy than a dragonfly. Warbots are slow and can be easily dealt with. A dragonfly can zoom across the zone or simply hit you with his sniper peircing damage. It particularly bad if you are a spy. Acually i got a lvl 90 PSI ppu, and if i don't have buffs on i can get caught a little off guard by the assholes, considering how PPUs have no pierce resist.