PDA

View Full Version : Factionless

JustIn_Case
15-09-03, 12:41
Questions about factionless runners.

Can a FL (Factionless) runner GR nowhere (except public GRs) or everywhere (except clanonly GRs) ?

Are everyone your friend or your enemy (SL and such) ?

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:41
Everyone is nutral if i remeber right.

Legoias
15-09-03, 12:43
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Everyone is nutral if i remeber right.

When i went factionless for a whole 2 mins i remember seeing 2 green and all the rest as neutrals.

japata
15-09-03, 12:54
When I was dropped to factionless, I had 50% of the factions as allies... still, I couldn't genrep to those GR's with AE/GrF settings (those which allies can genrep to).

Progenitor
15-09-03, 15:18
I am currently factionless, have been for a long time now.

All of the city-allined factions are allied to me.

All of the anti-city factions are nutral. (DoY bots won't shoot me, unless I attack them)

I manage to get around quite well, but I can also drive when I need to get someplace I can't directly GR into.

-p

Lucjan
15-09-03, 15:26
Originally posted by Progenitor

I manage to get around quite well, but I can also drive when I need to get someplace I can't directly GR into.

So you can use the GRs of allied faction if the GR is set to allow friends/allied?

Viduus[JBX]
15-09-03, 20:06
Here's a question:
Can you make a clan if you don't have a faction?
And can you then recruit other factionless runners?
I think that would be much cooler myself; after all, other than the epic runs, faction affiliations really offer you very little other than getting PKd by so-called Role Players who enjoy 3-on-1 backstabbing....

PsiCorps
15-09-03, 20:20
there isnt a factionless clan key, cause its not a faction :p

Viduus[JBX]
15-09-03, 21:33
Didn't think so, but just thought I'd ask, in the event someone found a loophole (e.g. start a clan then quit faction before starting recruitment).
I've never tried to leave a faction (or even switch) so I have no idea what can and can't be done in that regard.

Progenitor
15-09-03, 22:13
What happens to a normal clanned runner when they go factionless? Do they get kicked out of the clan as well as the faction?

What happens if you are the clan head, own the clan apt and go factionless?

-p

KidWithStick
15-09-03, 22:51
you get a few allied, and the rest nuetral...so you can pretty much go anywhere you want..