PDA

View Full Version : anyone else notice?

Tupac
15-09-03, 12:13
Anyone else notice since the new mods are around alot more threads are being closed?

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 12:14
Yupp, talk to Nid to get a damn good explanation on that one.

\\Fényx//
15-09-03, 12:15
Originally posted by Tupac
Anyone else notice since the new mods are around alot more threads are being closed?

Ofcourse :p they all wanna outshine Nid and get a rep for being a tough bastard of a mod :p but TBH look at the threads they have actually locked o_O they _are_ spam \o/ anyway, tu, up for some more PP action later today ? ^^

Tupac
15-09-03, 12:16
lol this post will probably be closed within a matter of minutes.. But hey of course im up for some PP action

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:16
But there also doing shit which they shouldnt like telling me not to double post in my own thread when i was post new info and the last post from me was like 6 hours before. :rolleyes:

Helen Angilley
15-09-03, 12:18
First week nerves and enthusiasm.

I remember when I was a new Mod, constantly scoured the forums for the smallest of violations and jumped on them (Hell, within five minutes I'd had Blu_Haze banned), but after a few days I'd calmed down a little and, remained vigilant, but was fairly lenient.

So just give it a while, they'll burn themselves out sooner or later and you'll see a noticeable decrease in their "speed".

\\Fényx//
15-09-03, 12:21
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
First week nerves and enthusiasm.

I remember when I was a new Mod, constantly scoured the forums for the smallest of violations and jumped on them (Hell, within five minutes I'd had Blu_Haze banned), but after a few days I'd calmed down a little and, remained vigilant, but was fairly lenient.

So just give it a while, they'll burn themselves out sooner or later and you'll see a noticeable decrease in their "speed".

:lol:

''when i was a kid it was all green grass and feild's, we could play out in the street without being run over because back in my day car's wernt f'kin invented yet'' o_O its always greener on the other side aint it helen

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 12:24
Green? I don't like green! Nerf the green!!

hinch
15-09-03, 12:34
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
anyway, tu, up for some more PP action later today ? ^^

oi dont forget meh ill be there tonight

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:37
Ill be in PP most likly. yet to die by the hands of anyone but the copbots since RA jumped me :) (not that i have killed anyone tho. i just run around trying my best to stay alive :P)

\\Fényx//
15-09-03, 12:41
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Ill be in PP most likly. yet to die by the hands of anyone but the copbots since RA jumped me :) (not that i have killed anyone tho. i just run around trying my best to stay alive :P)

Yea it ant hard to stay alive and not die in PP... there is afterall a zoneline to a safe zone only 2 seconds away :rolleyes: TBH it makes me laugh, ppl go ''ohnoz i r teh sexy, i havent died at all today I OWN YOU !'' when infact theyve been in plaza 1 all afternoon or in some remote area hunting god know's what. yet its generally those people that just dont get involved in pvp 99% of the time because they _will_ die o_O I aint the greatest pvp'er on pluto, but i know that i can certainly hold my own against just about anyone.

livide
15-09-03, 12:51
ah im pretty glad that there is someone around who kills threads
LIKE THIS

o_O

/closed
:D

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:57
U mistake me. i stand inside PP aswell. and im not showin off im just shocked cos i suck in PvP. hell i lost a duel at FN against a Spy. you will never hear me seriously say i own anyone.