PDA

View Full Version : Curious about the rules.

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 11:59
Now I've been
*Edited for bad taste
*Low level of humour comments
*Having a poll without good reason

And some more in the old days I dunn even wanna mention

Anyways, I tried and tried to find rules about such things in the forum rules, guidelines and everything
But NO I haven't seen anything about that

So could anyone show me where that is?

ezza
15-09-03, 12:02
click on the link at the bottom of this thread for the rules

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 12:03
'None listed about those things..?

Al3X
15-09-03, 12:03
i agree that they edited your "joke", you know why.. its wasnt a joke anymore, it was a sick remark imo...
wondering why your poll was edited/removed though... you have to tell us if you want our opinion bout that ;)

\\Fényx//
15-09-03, 12:08
learn good will young padawan when hammer of nid crashing come down... o_O

Email Odin, Forseti (FROSTI) or Nidhogg if you have a problem with a mod.

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 12:11
I've taken up the stuff and I'm satisfied with the answers, but I REALLY want to friggin' know where it says..?

Helen Angilley
15-09-03, 12:11
Different Mods interpret the rules in different ways.

But as Fenyx said, you're best off PM'ing Nid, Forseti or Odin about the rules.

\\Fényx//
15-09-03, 12:13
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Different Mods interpret the rules in different ways.

But as Fenyx said, you're best off PM'ing Nid, Forseti or Odin about the rules.

d...d....does.......does that mean we agree on something ? 8| :p :lol:

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:14
I actually asked Odin about this after i was sent a PM telling me to be "careful" for double posting. apparently its all classed under spam. so basically anything they dont like they just say "meh i dont like it. SPAM" extra.

ive just deleted the PM from Odin or i would have posted his reply.

Al3X
15-09-03, 14:02
"report this post to a moderator"
hey look, it sais something! :rolleyes:
Be sure to mention the names of posters you are reporting. You will make it easier for moderators to find specific posts in long threads. This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Q`alooaith
15-09-03, 14:03
Points here... (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65981)

Not the rules, but a good standard to follow..

Nidhogg
15-09-03, 15:29
If you hit the rules link at the bottom of the page, observant readers will note that the rules have been updated! These changes have been in discussion since the forums went customer-only (certainly not as a response to this thread :p) and have, of course, also been translated into German for the benefit of the German community.

I encourage you all to take a look at the new rules as they obviously affect every one of us. :)

N

P.S. Odin will be officially announcing them later on in a sticky so this is just a quick head's up.

\\Fényx//
15-09-03, 15:32
Originally posted by Nidhogg
If you hit the rules link at the bottom of the page, observant readers will note that the rules have been updated! These changes have been in discussion since the forums went customer-only (certainly not as a response to this thread :p) and have, of course, also been translated into German for the benefit of the German community.

I encourage you all to take a look at the new rules as they obviously affect every one of us. :)

N

P.S. Odin will be officially announcing them later on in a sticky so this is just a quick head's up.

bah, nid, who cares :p Rules are only there to be broken anyway :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

[Edit] uhm, just had a loog over them, and uh well...

Severe or repeated breaches of the forum rules may result in a forum ban. The first ban will be for 72 hours after which the user will be re-admited on a parole basis. Further breaches of the rules will result in a 7-day ban. Any third ban will be permanent. Examples of serious breaches are racist or homophobic remarks, posting evidence of hacks or exploits, posting messages for banned users or creating new accounts to evade a ban, and creating threads to continue arguments from closed threads.

Ive been banned 3 times already, havent I ? Why am I still here o_O yea, im in a masochistic mood today :p j/k nah seriously tho i have been banned 3 times havent I ? Do you just love me that much that i got overlooked or something o_O

Shujin
15-09-03, 15:35
also gungwhatever closed a thread last night because people hijacked it, instead of cleaning the thread up or just warning them to get back on topic like nid does >;[

Al3X
15-09-03, 15:38
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
bah, nid, who cares :p Rules are only there to be broken anyway :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

*theme music*
banman!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

<BGSOUND SRC=http://www.boarder4life.com/batman.mid>