PDA

View Full Version : What's with the const clubs and such?

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 11:19
On Saturn LoD has now started a constclub, and they probably get a good amount of cash for it too.
So my question is plain and simple:
Is it possible to do something equal to this yourself, as in making a nice shop and such.
AND why haven't anyone else been told about the possibility to do this?

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:23
If your willing to put the time and effort into RPing then sure anyone can do this. contact one of the EC team. however you will find there are certain rules that you have to follow.

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 12:25
Contact the WHO?
And where? And how?
I wanna do it!

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:27
WHat faction server are you on. if you have a Faction counsellor contact him. if not send me a PM with your ideas and ill pass them on for you.

Conduit
15-09-03, 12:30
It's been brought up before, fairly recently.
Personally i think if you're going to up a lot of effort into something like this, then it should be not only be allowed, but encouraged.
Contact your faction councillor.

(voted yes :) )

strangelove
15-09-03, 13:11
On Saturn LoD has now started a constclub, and they probably get a good amount of cash for it too.

erm, how do u get the idea we get cash for the club??? If u mean the doorbell credits, i can tell u that they vanish in neocrons nirwana

Dont get the idea kk will give u anything u could buy for yourself, the only thing u will get are furnitures and goguards installed, the rest u need to buy yourself (including the appartement)

ask faction counselor or a GM

greets

AngelEyes