PDA

View Full Version : idea: Interconnected Sewers.

CkVega
15-09-03, 10:26
Wouldn't it be great is all the sewers in neocron had interconnecting zone points in them? especially for raiding partys from city enemys etc.

It would be good if you could get all the way from outzone to Via rosso useing the sewer system.

Also if there were npc areas down there, and vendors selling junk etc.

bounty
15-09-03, 10:34
I like the idea a lot, in fact it would be an even better idea if/when the no safe zone for non city is implemented.

The only problem i have is when you say "raiding" parties and sewers you automatically see this as a problem, since the only people you will be raiding in the sewers would be below /15 runners.

CkVega
15-09-03, 10:41
Originally posted by bounty
since the only people you will be raiding in the sewers would be below /15 runners.

sorry, didn't mean raiding the sewers themselves, I ment more as a staging area for gaining access to neocron (once copbots start shooting non city factions) to raid faction HQs and maybe the aggie pits etc. It might also be good if there was more stuff down there (NPCs, deeper "dungeons", traders etc)

Rade
15-09-03, 12:49
Very good idea, once anti-city factions gets KOS from copbots then the sewers would be the place to be for the criminals, way cool.

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 12:59
U musta missed the other thread on this. was a very cool idea.

Dissenter
15-09-03, 13:41
The large sewers under PP do connect, all the way to the OZ and the wastelands, you just have to explore.

No one ever goes there.

Rade
15-09-03, 14:25
Yeah but we are talkng about the citysewers as well, imho all sewers should be connected, and in turn connected to the PP sewers, the aggie cellars etc, and with passages out in the outzones and the wastelands. With hackable doors and stuff blocking passage every now and then, and some nasty mobs hiding in the deeper regions...

X Kitty X
15-09-03, 14:48
It'd be very cool yeah, but as sewers is a newbie area - the main newbie area, there would need to be some restrictions in place. Maybe you'd have to go down three or four levels to get access to the pepper park sewers.
In principle though it would be dead cool... and i imagine not very difficult to set up for KK.

You could take it to the extreme and have an anicent old world sewer system very far beneath the city that connects up the major places on the map - it would need to be pretty hardcore down there - lots of high end mobs for example. Maybe some eilte mutant units - could work that into the storyline quite well - "mutants living under our feet" i can see the Neocronicle headlines now!
So kinda like the Mines of Moria.... or even better the cave system from the Raymond E. Feist books.

Sorry I have gone off on one. I'll shut up now

Rade
15-09-03, 14:54
Feist was exactly what I was thinking of, the mockers etc. Very good read for anyone who likes fantasy btw. Robin Hobbs Assassins Quests series are kinda nice as well.