masterguyver
15-09-03, 07:22
Will we see this in the game?

Psycho_Soldier
15-09-03, 07:23
Heh, that's something you should be asking a year after DoY is released. :p

Shujin
15-09-03, 07:33
i can see it now threads saying "TOKYO II COMEON KK U GUYS PROMISED THIS A YEAR AGO"

Mankind
15-09-03, 07:36
Well I think people want things too soon in Neocron because we love the story and we want it to progress so much. But we really need to settle down and make the best out of what we got. Tokyo II would be here a long time after DoY arrives. DoY will be here for at least a year or two and then maybe we might see some information on the addition of Tokyo II.

Whitestuff
15-09-03, 08:00
No offense to KK, but if there are people still playing on this already out-dated engine in 2 years, then they are really desperate. I hope by the time Tokyo II comes out KK will have moved on to Neocron 2 on a better MMORPG engine. The engine we have now is OK, but 2 years from now? I dunno about you, but I'm gonna be drooling on myself in half life 2 in a MONTH . MONTH being the key word in that last sentence.

Mantus
15-09-03, 08:25
Well i would personally preffer if they expanded the curent city and outland.

Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi
No offense to KK, but if there are people still playing on this already out-dated engine in 2 years, then they are really desperate. I hope by the time Tokyo II comes out KK will have moved on to Neocron 2 on a better MMORPG engine. The engine we have now is OK, but 2 years from now? I dunno about you, but I'm gonna be drooling on myself in half life 2 in a MONTH . MONTH being the key word in that last sentence.

WhiteKrAkRBOi, you mean like all those people that quit playing CS because of its 10 year old engine? Or Everquest after what, five years now?

Graphics are not that big of a deal, its the gameplay that counts.

Psycho_Soldier
15-09-03, 08:27
Originally posted by Mantus
mean like all those people that quit playing CS because of its 10 year old engine?

I believe its a 5 year old engine :P

Psycho_Soldier
15-09-03, 08:29
Originally posted by Mantus
Graphics are not that big of a deal, its the gameplay that counts.

Oops meant to edit.. >_<
It is kinda late, sorry.

Well. I agree with you somewhat. Graphics are a big deal, gameplay is just a little more. Its all opinion when it comes down to it.

MjukisDjur
15-09-03, 09:27
KK might actually have learned something from the DOY development namly : dont share a single thing about your progress. Dont even mention Tokyo II because people will hunt you for info and you wont get a thing done :)

CkVega
15-09-03, 10:22
I wonder how we would get to Tokyo II when its implemented, I suppose we would have to use an airbus type thing.

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 10:26
To get down to some cold facts (lookie lookie no spamming!)

NO we well PROBABLY NOT ever reach Tokyo II since Neo is getting out of date and KK knows it just as well as everyone else.
Surely they will have it there IF a Neocron II ever sees the daylight
(Neocron: Tokyo II, great name IMHO :D )

The ways of getting to or from Tokyo II will probably just be as running through swamp cave 6 at a 0/2 rank filled with 200 Cron 55ers and constant drinking, hard.

Well um.. That's about it I suppose.
At times I wonder if it's even worth waiting for DoY...

Dribble Joy
15-09-03, 12:18
How long till Tokyo II?
What about red terra?
Irata III?

Richard Slade
15-09-03, 12:19
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
How long till Tokyo II?
What about red terra?
Irata III?

Don't forget to pass the Neocron saga unto your grandchildren Dribble and the day of red and Irata will come