PDA

View Full Version : [THEORY] Reakktor are all saiadists and they see noobies as masachists.

Benjie
15-09-03, 02:20
Reakktor put your fetish aside for just one moment! You need to stop dominating the noobs, treat then with a little respect.

Do you actually realise that if you fix the 159/160 bug then you will get more money?
Do you also realise that if you juice up MC5 a bit then you will probabally make more money??!!

I WANT TO DRILL IT INTO YOUR BRAIN!!!

Jeez!

[/anger]

QuantumDelta
15-09-03, 02:21
Everyone hates that bug.
It also repeats at 185/186 iirc.

Edit;
The bug is that patches 160 and 186 will repeatedly download, the only cure apart from downloading the launcher is to delete 159 and 185.

ehmmmmm....... it's something to do with updated launchers ....... I think............. that's my personal suspicion though, nothin provable by me :p

Yes, we're talking patches..
learn to use edit=P

flyjedi
15-09-03, 02:22
whats the 159/160 bug ?

flyjedi
15-09-03, 02:23
o are we talking patches?

[Tisk, Double post - Gungnir]

Marx
15-09-03, 02:26
think maybe there are more pressing things for their programmers to focus on?

They (the newbies) have the forums where people can ask questions, its been posted and stickied in the past...

http://dirtynuke.net/gimpnoob.JPG

Benjie
15-09-03, 02:28
Originally posted by Marx
think maybe there are more pressing things for their programmers to focus on?

They (the newbies) have the forums where people can ask questions, its been posted and stickied in the past...

http://dirtynuke.net/gimpnoob.JPG

What is more important for an mmorpg than a playerbase?
Also is your thread supposed to be humoeros? I don't get that picture.... o_O

leethasbro
15-09-03, 02:30
You were not put on this earth to "get" it.

Benjie
15-09-03, 02:35
Originally posted by leethasbro
You were not put on this earth to "get" it.
((I was put on this earth because some carbon developed extra properties capable of evolution. Did you think mr god put me here to greet all the noobs in neocron? Nope! Hence this thread has occured.))

Marx
15-09-03, 02:35
Right now they *the 2/3 programmers, 'cuz the number changes depending on what staffer you ask* are busy trying to appease us... the playerbase; and also prepare a brand spanking new 'image' for the new upcoming neocron release.

It'll be changed in time - they know theres a problem, but they're a tad bit too busy to take care of it at the mo'.

As for the picture... I'm bored.