PDA

View Full Version : [BRAINPORT]Scorpian Minion Essence

DarkPhoenix
15-09-03, 01:47
Suggestion for the Scorpion Minnion Essence "drug"

Make them another rare drug that adds to Constitution resists.
Lets say:

+7 Constitution

+15 Body Health
+20 Poison
+20 XRay
+20 Energy
+30 Fire

I think these are reasonable bonuses for a "rare" drug. It would drop off of the 95/95 Scorpians with a possible ratio of 1/45-65 kills. And it should be non-clonable/researchable.

One more thing, the servers would need to be wiped of the existing one, becuase I my self have a cabinet full of them :p . So to make it fair a wipe would be good.

Thx for any input.

EDIT: Changed Snake to Scorpion : Oops :o

nonamebrandeggs
15-09-03, 01:51
Sounds like a great idea for a drug :D. But just to build on your idea all rare drugs should be TL 100 and take a high level recycler to clone them, instead of them being unclonable. Thus giving recyclers a real tradeskill :eek:.

mdares
15-09-03, 01:51
erm its called snake minion essence; not scorpion... =p

Benjie
15-09-03, 01:52
Well I like the idea of more drugs, I just don't care so much for the scorpian drop idea. I want them to be...

A: Illegal. (Black Dragon-esc)
B: Not to be the loot of some mob, but to be found randomly in the wastes. (that should make people explore)

Yes I think rare drugs should be properly implamented but not as a rare drop off a scorpian. I want a few to be scattered around the wastes. Should make people want to explore a bit more.... :)

DarkPhoenix
15-09-03, 01:53
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
But just to build on your idea all rare drugs should be TL 100 and take a high level recycler to clone them, instead of them being unclonable. Thus giving recyclers a real tradeskill :eek:.

Hmm... yes I like that, but to clone it you should need a ton of "High Level" junk, atleast. This so they dont just have to goto aggy pit and collect the junks people throw out. Atleast it will be rare for a few weeks. :p

@Benjie, I agree, but this idea is for the Scorpian Minion Essence that is already in game, just has no function. ;)

DarkPhoenix
15-09-03, 02:10
Originally posted by mdares
erm its called snake minion essence; not scorpion... =p

Erm...wha...?:confused:

Cant tell if that was sarcastic, or an honest mistake :D

[Double post o_O - Gungnir]

Heavyporker
15-09-03, 10:17
For one, scorpion minion essence already has a function, for another, the stats for that kind of rare drug is just ridiculously high.

Lucjan
15-09-03, 12:10
I really like this drug idea. Values of the subskill stats should be arranged to how hard this drug is to obtain....but...drop? Another drop only thing?

Lets find another solution for such drugs other then drop them from some high level mobs. Like suggested above, lets give high level recyclers a job. Lets have these sort of drugs be made out of the mob loot from various caves.

While killing mid and high level mobs in caves, we get plenty of loot, but most of it is completely useless atm. Some is needed for some recycling recepies, but these seems not to attract to many players to work on them...

DarkPhoenix
15-09-03, 12:36
Originally posted by Heavyporker
For one, scorpion minion essence already has a function, for another, the stats for that kind of rare drug is just ridiculously high.

What is its function?

And, no, the stats are fine for a RARE drug.

Cypher_Psy
15-09-03, 12:48
Scorpion Minion Essence - Used in the recipes for the meals I'm sure no-one bothers to make, as the other ingrediants are just as relatively hard to obtain.