PDA

View Full Version : Making a trial account?

REMUS
15-09-03, 01:29
How do i make a trail account, i want to try an apu out before i sunscribe or re roll my pe account?

extract
15-09-03, 01:35
Originally posted by REMUS
How do i make a trail account, i want to try an apu out before i sunscribe or re roll my pe account?

well Im assuming by youre post that you already have a paying account...and play on a one char server....so instead of buying a new account why not just make an APU on a different server?????

QuantumDelta
15-09-03, 01:35
Originally posted by REMUS
uhhhh.......uranus =P

Rieper
15-09-03, 01:41
you have a couple of spare char slots on Uranus right?

extract
15-09-03, 01:57
btw if your wanting to see how viable an APU is any condition..here just go by this quick guidline insane dmg, but you die alot...the life of an APU summed up into one sentence

REMUS
15-09-03, 02:35
well its pluto actually :p i dont want to make one on another server becuase i have fuck all money on other servers lolz so it will take forever to level unless i can power level it with fund from my other chars which i dont have on uranus although that would be my second choice cuz ssc are teh pawn but pluto server is teh pawn server hehe :)

EDIT: BTW no one actually answeared my question :confused:

QuantumDelta
15-09-03, 02:38
....Ask the clan for an extended loan ...or just take it? o_O

REMUS
15-09-03, 02:38
Originally posted by Rieper
you have a couple of spare char slots on Uranus right?

no spare slots :(

REMUS
15-09-03, 02:42
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
....Ask the clan for an extended loan ...or just take it? o_O

I didnt think we could do that in ssc? besides in not high enough ranked.

btw ive got a wicked pistol pe on uranus now just need 5 more psi and 7 more str before i can start pvping, IVY helped me out loads if you know her.

EDIT: shit its 1.37am ive gotta go to sleep, monday morning hell :(

QuantumDelta
15-09-03, 02:52
Ask someone with the rank to do it (the higher the better) in the morning, just tell'em I passed it.... .... we don't mind lending cash, we just tend to prefer to use it for turrets'n'stuff...

Gungnir
15-09-03, 02:57
--

Information on how to setup a trial account can be found here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=103).
--
Gungnir