PDA

View Full Version : Something needs to be done about parashock right NOW!

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 22:01
Why is it one of the most powerful spells in the game can be spammed over and over? I just went to an op war. And the first thing that happens when I go up from the UG.

"blue glue blue glue blue glue blue glue" Over and over. I'm so sick of para-SPAM. Then ppus wonder why so many people hate them, :rolleyes: . You can't do ANYTHING when you're being spammed, drugs don't work. I took over 5 drugs. This is rediculous, all I saw was the blue ring coming over me like 5 million times. This isn't the first time it's happened. I'm sick of having my op war experience consist of running and turning around like some drunken slug. And there's NOTHING i can do to stop it, because anti-shock drugs are so worthless.

Sometimes I hate being apu. It's like I have a big "spam me and kill me first asap" sign on my head. It's so stupid taking 3-4 drugs and having no effect because one ppu is dedicated to keeping your ass glued to the ground.

Duder
14-09-03, 22:10
Stop your whining, use your drugs. :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 22:11
Are you trolling?

*ph33r*
14-09-03, 22:14
Are you a bitching APU?

Both questions have the same answer I do believe old fruity.

MEHEHE

Duder
14-09-03, 22:16
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Are you trolling? Maybe.

Theres no problems with PPUs, only their heals, blue glue, their shelters, the way everything that you do in Neocron, you need a ppu with you, and that you need Apus to take down a PPU.

Nope, i see no problems there.

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 22:17
I totally agree. its that same. you goto Pepper park. have some fun PvP. then a PPU arrives and all the fun is gone. its supprising. how many people leave as soon as a PPU arrives.

Ascension
14-09-03, 22:18
ffs how many times have we had this arguement:mad:

Take the damage outa the PARA SHOCK n slow the cast rate:(

Duder
14-09-03, 22:19
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
I totally agree. its that same. you goto Pepper park. have some fun PvP. then a PPU arrives and all the fun is gone. its supprising. how many people leave as soon as a PPU arrives.

Exactly, whats the challange when your opponent can get healed to full 100% in 3 seconds, and that he can move at full runspeed while you can barely move and turn around, thanks to Blue glue.

enigma_b17
aaa quit ur moaning

*ph33r*
However I do agree, PPU parashock is teh suck, they should lower its freeze effect and its RoF tbh. So it can't be spammed.

BLEH

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 22:20
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Are you a bitching APU?

Both questions have the same answer I do believe old fruity.

MEHEHE

Ph33r this is the third time you have insulted me. STOP IT. I'm warning you.

Originally posted by Duder
Maybe.

Theres no problems with PPUs, only their heals, blue glue, their shelters, the way everything that you do in Neocron, you need a ppu with you, and that you need Apus to take down a PPU.

Nope, i see no problems there.

I agree. But i dont' want to get into that shpeel, just parashock, for the moment at least.

EXACTLY

Originally posted by Ascention
Look Guys, Leave at ya BS, Its so true Being an APU.. And when ya bein para'd u shut take damage.. Because its an offensive and PPus are passive:mad:

ffs how many times have we had this arguement:mad:

huh?

O_o

Mankind
14-09-03, 22:21
It's a part of the game. Live with it or leave. Would you rather have someone be able to sleep you or freeze you completely and you need something to make it go away like in other rpgs? At least you can still move with parashock.

Sleawer
14-09-03, 22:23
this is not a rpg, but a mmorpg.. you cannot have such spells (with no effecttive counter measures) and expect that everyone is happy.

*ph33r*
14-09-03, 22:23
Ph33r this is the third time you have insulted me. STOP IT. I'm warning you.

ROFULAR!!!!11

Now I think parashock should do splash damage.... ehehhee...

enigma_b17
14-09-03, 22:25
this is not a rpg, but a mmorpg.. you cannot have such spells (with no effecttive counter measures) and expect that everyone is happy.

True, but this is about the 6th time this n0bin has spammed this and tbh its old tired and stupid.

Mumblyfish
14-09-03, 22:27
It's being spammed because WE FUCKING HATE IT!

Remove all forms of lowering speed (except taking out someone's legs) and I'm a happy bunneh.

Duder
14-09-03, 22:28
Originally posted by Sleawer

There is no effective counter measure, and you saying you can "still" move when getting spammed with blue glue is like saying a fish on the beach 30m away from the water can still get back in water without drying up or getting killed.

enigma_b17
14-09-03, 22:28
im sure u would be, but wot about the ppus?, all u lot care about is urselves :P

Ryuben
14-09-03, 22:33
Originally posted by enigma_b17
True, but this is about the 6th time this n0bin has spammed this and tbh its old tired and stupid.

6th that all wow shadow is lacking......

but i agree i use a friends PPU monk and para spam is just funny thow, ok im running about with a apu friend 3 PE's come along :D i para all 3 and dmg bosot them they stealth and i follow whip out true sight and as they are slugs un stealth them and watch my apu rip them to shreds

all 3 :D piss easy

then a ppu comes along :eek: and the 3 spys, and 2 tanks, and 4 pe's:eek: soooo me+apu nail 1 tank +3 PE's :D then he dies :( im running about with 3 spys + 1 tank + 2 pe'ds (one got rezzed) and a ppu following me about the zone im typeing in lmao and come on guys u can do better as im just walking about healing + heal sanc (also para spaming them and lureing them into mobs :D) as they do f*k all dmg to me (even stoped to have a convo in DM :D) then a apu comes along :eek: and i was toast he cast anti buff and as i was in blue glue couldn't get out of its range so i was soooo toast lol :D but twas a giggle (only rank 54 ppu as well not capped shelther)

Nidhogg
14-09-03, 22:33
Don't turn this into a flame war please. And, *ph33r*, I've lost count of the number of times I've warned you about your sig - ok that's a lie, I've warned you twice. :p Change it please.

N

enigma_b17
14-09-03, 22:35
soz nidhogg, just annoyin when ppl keep postin the same thing over and over again. I know wot its like to be parashocked but u dont see me compainin do ya

.Cyl0n
14-09-03, 22:38
k.. take apu's antibuff antishield etc away .. then i have no prob if para gets removed..

or... simply make all monks hybrids like they've been since beta and balance em then...

.cy

Duder
14-09-03, 22:39
Ever been repeatedly parashocked, so drugs, shooting, anything doesnt help at all?

I dont think so, as youre ok with it, youre probably using the lame blue glue spam yourself.

So much for telling us we are all selfish?

Also, youre telling us we have no right to complain about parashock? Just because you dont?

YARR, AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!!

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 22:40
Originally posted by Nidhogg
I've lost count of the number of times I've warned you about your sig - ok that's a lie, I've warned you twice. :p

lol

So?

It's a serious issue. You remind me of those over overpowered hybrids who used to say "WTF we're fine now stop bitching".

I remmeber that exactly. I don't want a hybrid nerf, but "something" needs to be done. Feel me?

im sure u would be, but wot about the ppus?, all u lot care about is urselves :P

What about the ppus? No one is saying take them out. hehehe

There is no effective counter measure,

That's another problem.

Look at holy antibuff. I consider Holy antibuff and Holy paralysis 2 of the most powerful spells in the game because of the magnitude of what they do. One costs 260 mana and has 20 rof, the other cost 33 mana and 105 rof. Hrmmmm, something wrong there.

Ppus think holy para is fine? You think making someone completely defenseless through-out the whole fight is fine? Ok then, give me ONE DAY of holy antibuff havign 33 mana and 105 RoF. THEN you'll know exactly what it feels like.

Originally posted by .Cyl0n
k.. take apu's antibuff antishield etc away .. then i have no prob if para gets removed..

Anti-shield is actually balanced.

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 22:41
Hell. its seems to me yet again

In general :

PPU : say stop nerfing us para is fine

Spys : para is too powerful

PE: Para is too powerful

Tank : para is too powerful

You do the math. and ill stop saying nerf the para when its nerfed or nidhogg eventually finds a way to merrit that ban hes been itchin to give me. :P

enigma_b17
14-09-03, 22:41
Ever been repeatedly parashocked, so drugs, shooting, anything doesnt help at all?

yes i have actually, and yes it is annoying, but it is part of the game, and its one of the fun things left about ppu. Yes I do use it meself, but i do have other chars, including a tank and an apu, so there :P

Roc-a-fella
14-09-03, 22:43
ya parashocking is annoying, then when you get away the PPU complains,

Duder
14-09-03, 22:43
yes i have actually, and yes it is annoying, but it is part of the game, and its one of the fun things left about ppu. Yes I do use it meself, but i do have other chars, including a tank and an apu, so there :P

Ok then, i guess TL 3 Healing you is also part of the game?

enigma_b17
14-09-03, 22:44
? dont understand wot u mean

.Cyl0n
14-09-03, 22:46

Anti-shield is actually balanced.

apus arent balanced..
you even admitted that apus are overpowerd on occ today...

erm look the whole pure monk thing is CRAP
ppus are unkillable and decide who wins a fight etc
apus do far too much dmg imo and its nearly the same as with ppus cause .. no apu = no chance to kill the enemys ppus if they're good..

i say remove the pure monk crap.. make all monks hybrids again ..lower rare spells dmg ...make shelter weaker or something.. just balance em then in one direction..

.cy

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 22:47
Well one of the best ways to kill a ppu is to use a TL 3 heal on him before he can heal.. but since they cast faster and you have to be very quick to get in that space between there heals.

But still PPU spent a LONG time crying there eyes out calling it an exploit.

enigma_b17
14-09-03, 22:48
if u can do it thats a v good way of killin a ppu, how would it b an exploit? its just usin ur imagination to come up with a new way of killin it :\

Duder
14-09-03, 22:49
When you cast Tl 3 Heal onto a PPU, they cant use their precious Holy heal, which makes them mortal again.

PPUs sometimes make a few threads and whine about that its a "exploit" and such.

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 22:49
im too fast for you duder

Duder
14-09-03, 22:51
im too fast for you duder

Yarr, ill Spam Holy glue on you, LOLOLROFLMAO

Wow, im damm clever.

enigma_b17
14-09-03, 22:51
thats a perfectly fair way of killing a ppu, not an exploit lol. If a ppu were to complain about that id tell him to shurrup and live with it

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 22:54
Well its simple

PPUs enjoy it

Spys dont enjoy it

PEs dont enjoy it

Tanks dont enjoy it

APUs dont enjoy it..

again you do the math

*ph33r*
14-09-03, 22:56
Remove monks please.

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 22:57
apus arent balanced..
you even admitted that apus are overpowerd on occ today...

I said their range is too high. That's the only way I feel their overpowered.

erm look the whole pure monk thing is CRAP
ppus are unkillable and decide who wins a fight etc
apus do far too much dmg imo and its nearly the same as with ppus cause .. no apu = no chance to kill the enemys ppus if they're good..

I think apus are fine. To me ppus are the problem. If you go to a fight without ppus, the apu is no more important than anyone else, because their is no "ppu commander" for him to take down. He's only important because he can take down the most important char in the game. Logic. ;)

Apus do too much damage? :lol:

k

i say remove the pure monk crap.. make all monks hybrids again ..lower rare spells dmg ...make shelter weaker or something.. just balance em then in one direction..

.cy

bleh

Duder
14-09-03, 22:57
Also, PPUs who have the Crahn Holy Catharsis and/or Sanctum spell, wont feel the spam at all, so they have almost immunity against freezers, also they almost as fast as a Tank, maybe a bit slower, but faster then a PE or Spy. So i really dont understand why PPUs defend with the "we cant run away from our enemies" defense.

Judge
14-09-03, 22:59
Indeed syntax.

Personally I hate the monk class in general because they always kick my ass or glue me to the ground :p

But the thing that pisses me off in neocron the most at the moment is Parashock, I almost always leave Pepper Park when a PPU comes. It just gets boring after that. It takes all the skill away from PvP.

So yeah remove all freezer weapons/spells and all the anti-shock drugs. Would rock.

Omnituens
14-09-03, 23:00
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - these pictures are spam and will be removed ]

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 23:01
haha Omni I see you changed the text to something less inflammatory. :p

*ph33r*
14-09-03, 23:03
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

Lucjan
14-09-03, 23:07

The best argument for the fact that currently something is really wrong with the entire PPU thing I've seen so far.

KK, give us back fun in PvP, fun for every class without the need to drag an own PPU with us whenever we leave the appartment...

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 23:10
/edit OOOPS

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 23:17
Well I just died again at an op war, by being spammed over and over, AGAIN. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Lucjan
The best argument for the fact that currently something is really wrong with the entire PPU thing I've seen so far.

KK, give us back fun in PvP, fun for every class without the need to drag an own PPU with us whenever we leave the appartment...

yup I agree.

Parashock actually makes me want to quit the game. I absolutely love op wars, but if every op war is gonna consist of the same spam garbage, then what's the point? All I do is get spammed.

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 23:19
OT a big, but is the answer to your sig face off?

mdares
14-09-03, 23:21
yup: the main apu killer in ANY fight is para-spam... hell the main -insert class here- killer in any fight is para-spam... (except ppus wit their nifty anti-para spells and shitz)

the 4 times i've died in op fights, 3 start with para... so ghey.... (the 4th i lagged and fell into water... )

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 23:27
OT a big, but is the answer to your sig face off?

No, but that's an excellent guess. :D

Syntax-Error
14-09-03, 23:33
@ shadow : Blade runner...?

VetteroX
15-09-03, 00:03
parashock sucks. I go pking and all the fun ends when a damn ppu shws up and starts parashocking me. I say take all free guns/spells out og the game. elimate them. oh make the anti shock frock last for a while and give resitance to parashocks.

nono, your totaly biased. your one of the punk ppus who ruins my fun at TH. But you werent too tough when i had a ppu too were you? stuck down with blue glue and dbed you died quick.

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 00:04
I said their range is too high. That's the only way I feel their overpowered.

bleh
dont lie
i said apus are overpowerd.. and you said yes

Apus do too much damage?

yes they do .

bleh ? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

.cy

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 00:08
dont lie
i said apus are overpowerd.. and you said yes

i said on trade channel I think apus are overpowered because of their range. I certainly don't remmeber telling YOU that I think their overpowered period.

Apus do too much damage?

yes they do .

bleh ? :rolleyes:

.cy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, coming from someone who delighted in killing 3-4 tanks at the same time with their overpowered hybrid, I dont' really give much weight to your opinion.

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 00:09
Originally posted by VetteroX
parashock sucks. I go pking and all the fun ends when a damn ppu shws up and starts parashocking me.

Yup. It's just like pepper park or cycrow. I like go to cycrow to kill my enemies. Usually I end up killing 3-4, then a ppu comes and what's the first thing he does? Well I don't need to tell you do i.

Rieper
15-09-03, 00:15
im an uncapped ppu... just enough Psi to use holy para, and i do use it, because if i don't and my enemy does, then im deliberately weakening my side. However, im happy for it to be taken away IF i get a replacement, and the ability to override the TL3 Heal explot (which it is, because no other class can stop anyone else using their weapons/spells)

Until then, i'll spam holy para, use Holy Anti para on my team and get pissed off when i get TL3 healed.

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 00:24
Sorry, coming from someone who delighted in killing 3-4 tanks at the same time with their overpowered hybrid, I dont' really give much weight to your opinion.

same with you

Mumblyfish
15-09-03, 00:30
Right, let's settle this.

Paras are for fags.

SETTLED!

Rieper
15-09-03, 00:33
Originally posted by Mumblyfish

Paras are for fags.

SETTLED!

OMG, Input++

mdares
15-09-03, 00:36
Originally posted by Mumblyfish

Paras are for fags.

SETTLED!

OMFG ALL HAIL THE WISE WORDS OF MUMBLY!!!! :D

Ste-X
15-09-03, 00:36
i love para spam, its so funny

i have a ppu as well, when fighting a large group at a op fight , eg 3/4+ppus, they constantly cast parashock, my monk does not have a charisis (or how ever you spell it) but its pointless any way you just get spammed

take parashocks out the longer they are in the more people will get used to playing with them, every one used freezer pistols/rifles/meelee they were taking out, no one complains

holy para is for noobs you want tha para beam for extra range :P, nothing like zapping 10 people from distance

skill > parashocks

edit, also btw people moaning about having a tl 3 heal cast on them or a noob deflect,

your a shit ppu if you dont buff your self all the time, i make sure im allways buffed in a non safe zone, fuck buffing other people first , as long as you can live you can allways ress other people, and about tl 3 heals, what aboug having a holy heal sanctum, it stacks! i love watching tanks and spys trying to run cast heal on me :P

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 00:42
same with you

uhh,I lommed back from hybrid because it was overpowered. I didn't exploit it. thnx

Btw Ste-x, when I was ppu I constantly had a heal going on me hehe. So yea i could avoid TL 3 heal SPLOITZ. But then again I didn't have a team to worry about. :)

Mankind
15-09-03, 00:43
It doesn't matter. People making posts about nerfing paralyzing spells every other day isn't going to make a difference. It's the way the game has developed and there's alot of things I personally don't like about other characters, but they are still in the game as well. And the title is a little annoying too because obviously it's not going to be done "RIGHT NOW". A little greedy eh? More important things than nerfs right now.

Duder
15-09-03, 00:45
What important stuff? ..making fun of the PE PA?

Darkborg
15-09-03, 00:45
id VERY happily give up my para for 2 things
1. No Tl 3 heal the buff override feature
2. Runcasting. I soooo want to be able to runcast my spells. This would make my day a littel more fun as well.

yes para is not good in general. BUT i think ppus are a god thing. u can get in those REALLY long fight where u can die 2 times or more and be rezzed. and get heals and so on. I think thats fun actually.

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 00:49
uhh,I lommed back from hybrid because it was overpowered. I didn't exploit it. thnx

exploit ?? wtf is wrong with you ? i play a hybrid since beta 4 ffs

and arc this pissed me off in the last tl 3 heal thread where you said its disonerable to play a hybrid...you said it took no skill to play one..

ok arc ... you made a hybrid ... you were complete crap ..
i had a rifle pe this time and you called me over dm to meet you.. then you got to my app and started yelling at me .. IM SUCH A CRAP HYBRID I TAKE SO MUCH DMG HELP ME WITH MY SETUP CY PLS PLS !!.... you took around 80 dmg buffed from my uncapped pe...

ok so you were crap... then i helped you with your imp / armor / con and psi setup... and oho suddenly you say you're overpowerd and it takes no skill to play a hybrid :rolleyes:

arc.. i didnt wanted to say that in the last thread but i lost my respect to you after this...

if you just wanted to test hybrids like you said then you shouldnt ask me for help with your setup ! with YOUR skill you made a hybrid setup and it was crap compared to mine and others..

shit im so mad at myself that i helped you when you cried to me in my app... :mad:

i wish you would have seen the amount of skill it takes to make a hybrid setup like those everyone calls overpowerd...

.cy

Mankind
15-09-03, 00:54
What important stuff? ..making fun of the PE PA?

Nothing in particular, I just think there's more important things that need to be fixed or released first before we start nerfing another spell, which has already been nerfed once.

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 00:55
skill to make setup. i mean no insult or disrespect. i just wana hear what skill you belive to be involved,

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 00:59
skill to make setup. i mean no insult or disrespect. i just wana hear what skill you belive to be involved,

skill is to play a hybrid really... that you handle like 1000 things extreme fast and i supported teammates too..

anyway i tested weeks and months with my setup .. i made it especially for me... you need to know how you play.. to make a setup perfectly balanced for you...

sorry but it just makes me mad if ppl say they want to test something ... then go to the best of that class .. ask for their setup... are good then.. and say it takes no skill to setup that class good..:mad:

.cy

Originally posted by Mankind
Nothing in particular, I just think there's more important things that need to be fixed or released first before we start nerfing another spell, which has already been nerfed once.

twice :(

and yea there are more important things..

Syntax-Error
15-09-03, 01:02
i must admit when i started my PE i went to krama and asked his advice. not his setup just some advice. i have more important thing to do then spend hours on my char. like settin up RP event and doing ym assistant duties. so i thought. well why find it all out from scratch when sumone can help. and boy did it help. he never once told me "put this many points here" he said things like "you need to do this and this so that this happend. but how you do that is upto you" or "just remember you need to.." thats all.

Duder
15-09-03, 01:05
Its been boosted.

First it was nerfed with all the other freezers.

Then someone got the idea about drugs as a counter-measure.

Freezers got boosted, especially the Holy Para...

..Now i really hate the "if it got nerfed once, dont touch it no more" reasoning, if people still complain about it, there must be a problem. Or wait it isnt, PPUs are just fine.

PPUs are OK!!! No Problems at all!!! Everyone enjoys getting Blue Glue spammed!

Im sure the only fix theyll do, will be lowering of RoF, while still keeping the crappy turning speed the same, the lame slug speed the same, and the mana cost the same.

EXICITING!!! LIKE ECSTACY POPCICLES!!!!

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 01:06
Originally posted by Mankind
It doesn't matter. People making posts about nerfing paralyzing spells every other day isn't going to make a difference. It's the way the game has developed and there's alot of things I personally don't like about other characters, but they are still in the game as well. And the title is a little annoying too because obviously it's not going to be done "RIGHT NOW". A little greedy eh? More important things than nerfs right now.

lol

Hybrid monks were that way from day 1, and look what happened.

And "right now" is a figure of speech.

and arc this pissed me off in the last tl 3 heal thread where you said its disonerable to play a hybrid...you said it took no skill to play one..

ok arc ... you made a hybrid ... you were complete crap ..
i had a rifle pe this time and you called me over dm to meet you.. then you got to my app and started yelling at me .. IM SUCH A CRAP HYBRID I TAKE SO MUCH DMG HELP ME WITH MY SETUP CY PLS PLS !!.... you took around 80 dmg buffed from my uncapped pe...

I was complete crap? Um no. I took heavy damage, then changed my setup and voila. Btw you didn't even give me useful advice, you tried to stay "mysterious" and make it seem like your con setup was some magical secret. Puh leeze, you were just the same old tired ass overpowered hybrid who tried to make it seem like he owned. The only person who gave me good advice was Polarity lol. And the day I dmed you was the same day I lommed. DUH!

And btw I wasn't yelling, please stop exaggerating.

ok so you were crap... then i helped you with your imp / armor / con and psi setup... and oho suddenly you say you're overpowerd and it takes no skill to play a hybrid :rolleyes:

No you didn't. Your advice was crap, sorry. You were too busy saying "my secret :P :P :P" :rolleyes:

And if I was crap, then was able to take on 2 of the best tanks on the server at the same time, I guess then hybrids were overpowered weren't they?

arc.. i didnt wanted to say that in the last thread but i lost my respect to you after this...

Who cares. I had none for you to begin with.

if you just wanted to test hybrids like you said then you shouldnt ask me for help with your setup ! with YOUR skill you made a hybrid setup and it was crap compared to mine and others..

lol I didn't MAKE a setup period when I went to you.

:rolleyes: After hearing your worthless advice then I made my own setup taking some time out to test the belts, resists, spells, etc.. And guess what, I owned. OMG MAD SKILLZ

shit im so mad at myself that i helped you when you cried to me in my app... :mad:

Cried to you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wish you would have seen the amount of skill it takes to make a hybrid setup like those everyone calls overpowerd...

.cy

Barely any skill at all. Doesn't take much to numbers crunch.

skill is to play a hybrid really... that you handle like 1000 things extreme fast and i supported teammates too..

anyway i tested weeks and months with my setup .. i made it especially for me... you need to know how you play.. to make a setup perfectly balanced for you...

sorry but it just makes me mad if ppl say they want to test something ... then go to the best of that class .. ask for their setup... are good then.. and say it takes no skill to setup that class good..:mad:

But you didn't give me your setup. You gave me "vague" advice because you didn't want anyone to know your OMG SUPER UBER LEET sekrat! setup.

I never said it didn't take skill to SET UP a hybrid, I said it took no skill to win as one.

Doesn't take much thought. When I asked other apus and ppus for a good apu setup, they all said the same thing I was already doing. And they were like "don't tell anyone". :rolleyes: please!

Its been boosted.

First it was nerfed with all the other freezers.

Then someone got the idea about drugs as a counter-measure.

Freezers got boosted, especially the Holy Para...

..Now i really hate the "if it got nerfed once, dont touch it no more" reasoning, if people still complain about it, there must be a problem. Or wait it isnt, PPUs are just fine.

hehe

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 01:17
I was complete crap? Um no. I took heavy damage, then changed my setup and voila. Btw you didn't even give me useful advice, you tried to stay "mysterious" and make it seem like your con setup was some magical secret. Puh leeze, you were just the same old tired ass overpowered hybrid who tried to make it seem like he owned. The only person who gave me good advice was Polarity lol. And the day I dmed you was the same day I lommed. DUH!

And btw I wasn't yelling, please stop exaggerating.

1 week after this you were a hybrid in pp --- LIE
you spammed me on dm .. even in caps sometimes --- LIE AGAIN

No you didn't. Your advice was crap, sorry. You were too busy saying "my secret :P :P :P" :rolleyes:

wrong i helped you with your setup.. i just didnt gave you the exact numbers you asked for all the time.. again lie

Who cares. I had none for you to begin with.

well you said im uber and you really really need my help...if so you just played like you had .. makes it even more sad..

lCried to you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes it was like crying ... cy pls pls pls help me !!!
i said i dont have time and you didnt stop for like 10 mins till i said
ok come to my apps for 10 mins... then i had to go afk

what about you realise it and stop lying arc....

.cy

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 01:18
wow you really need to get over yourself .cyl0n.

Anyways if you have anymore whines take it to PMs, I don't want to derail the thread with "you lied, no you lied, no YOU lied".

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 01:20
wow you really need to get over yourself .cyl0n.

Anyways if you have anymore whines take it to PMs, I don't want to derail the thread with "you lied, no you lied, no YOU lied".

shad you said i exploited.... i dont whine .. what do you expect me to do if you say i was a lame overpowerd hybrid and exploited it ?

.cy

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 01:22
Like I said, if you want to continue this then take it to PMs, I don't want to derail the thread.

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 01:23
Like I said, if you want to continue this then take it to PMs, I don't want to derail the thread.

yea i think i know why...

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 01:24
Because I want to keep the discussion about parashock, not about us.

Rieper
15-09-03, 01:27
yea i think i know why...

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

PMshttp://neocron2.jafc.de/images/icons/icon2.gif

.Cyl0n
15-09-03, 01:32
Originally posted by Rieper
[ edited ]

PMshttp://neocron2.jafc.de/images/icons/icon2.gif

if someone calls me an exploiter i react.. sorry

and dont tell me to fuck of .. k thx

Rieper
15-09-03, 01:35
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 01:41
if someone calls me an exploiter i react.. sorry

and dont tell me to fuck of .. k thx

i didn't call you an exploiter in the "OMG YOU'RE CHEATING AGAINST RULES" sense. I meant you exploited the hybrid, as in used it to it's every advantage, etc....

extract
15-09-03, 01:55
I think theres more here than is being said overall, some people say just take the dmg off so that PPUs cant have any offense at all....but what about pistols?? we sure can kill with those, albeit they do minimal dmg but it still works, I know its been tried and tested....I once was a big talker when it came to the defense of nerfing the para(or removing it) but I since then have made non monk classes who have experienced this spell...and yes it is a pain Im not really worried about the whole running slow part but the fact I have to move my mouse 5 feet to the right just to turn around just plain blows, as far as it being said as being used as a defense spell to help a PPU run away, thats not always untrue...PPUs even when capped altho extremely hard to kill ARE NOT invinceable Ive had to run from a mob of people before and quite honestly the fact that I could "glue" them to the floor did in fact save my ass, Im not one of the people who runs around killing people with it, and Im sure that its not as big of problem as you all make it out to be, cause quite frankly Id have to raise the bullshit flag if you did, PPUs are merely a support char and para IS!!!! a support spell and probably 90% of the time is used in such a manner, so in the end fuck what you heard yes it sucks everyone admits it, but how many times have you been in that PP battle where some assfuck kept zoning in and out and para got him that one time where that certain someone was finally able to put him in his place cause he was glued to the floor.....bet you fuckers werent bitching then were you.....hypocrisy at its finest...take a big breath and breath it in....smell that???? smells like shit, pure bullshit......

on a side note if youre capped or close to capped and u cant survive a TL3 heal as a PPU, u need to rethink youre con setup or quit being lazy and quit using store bought buffs and get some real one made Ive had that shit happen so much its not even funny and it usually happens cause I know my PPU is a hardass and I like to taunt people cause they get so pissed when they cant kill me........fact is get capped, get some better spells and u wont die, holy catharsis sanctum is a garunteed noone will fuck with u spell..cause if thats running and u got good buffs you could survive a whole clan attack at once...oh well just my .02