PDA

View Full Version : ***BRAINPORT IDEA***

SigmaDraconis
14-09-03, 20:34
Ah yes..Spies... most people agree they need something..most will say gadgets...so here are some of my ideas

Helmet Mounted PED System- (PED = Personal Evasion Detection)

A Peice of armour, a helmet more specifically. When worn any stealthed runners in the spies normal view have a coloured hitbox around them, although they still appear stealthed I.E. a transparent cloud. I suggest making 3 levels Level1 being able to detect Stealth1, Level2 being able to detect Stealth2, and so on..OBLITERATOR remains undetectable (gotta have some bonus for gimping yourself that much)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helmet Mounted STAG System- (STAG = Shared Target Aqusition Gear)

Another helmet obviously . Requires the assigning of a hotkey. When worn the ability to mouse over any Runner and press this hotkey is given. Doing so creates a hitbox around the selected/targeted runner and adds a tag (like the one team members have but a diff colour obviously). Anyone on the spies team can also see this hitbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple things to add...

Having a hitbox does not keep the runner targetted..its only a visual flag making them easier to notice and track.

They could make this eye implants to keep from abusing switching back and forth, or not..because theres not much to abuse :P

To fully utilize the spies ability to hit and run, these devices were designed with weight and handeling in mind. Most of the protective armouring has been removed from them offering minimal if any peirce and force protection. But due to the sensative equipment attached a degree of electronic sheilding was added oh say 5/10/15 Energy worth ;P

okies post what you think...spies esspeccially.

OK OK i know its a repost..but i think having a Poll is importanrt :( dont hurt me nid *cringes*