PDA

View Full Version : The worst thing to happen to NC addicts

extract
14-09-03, 16:07
enter log in info hit enter "connecting to server" back to log in "youre account has expired"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuck!!!

SilentGravity
14-09-03, 16:08
No....

That would be "Your banned for 699 more days"

extract
14-09-03, 16:13
Originally posted by SilentGravity
No....

That would be "Your banned for 699 more days"

ahhh true didnt think about that....but thats a whole different scenario I can prevent myself from getting banned....I for some reason tho cant prevent my parents from cuttin that shit off =/ well what now? what are some good "free" games to play

Q`alooaith
14-09-03, 16:14
No no no..

to log back in, and find all your char deleted so you have to start all over from scratch (each char having millions of NC's and near capped, with many many rares and part... I hate my brother)

Kasumi
14-09-03, 16:16
nah worst thing is having your computer break and having to wait to get a new one O_O

Eledhbrant
14-09-03, 17:10
No way Kasumi, Q`alooaith takes the cake.

Your comp breaks, your chars still exist when you get it fixed/get a new one.

You get banned, your chars will be there when you get back.

Account expires, chars can be reactivated with all items/experience.

But if someone deletes your characters...they're just...gone, never to return.

Unless there's a rollback :D

extract
14-09-03, 17:16
Originally posted by Eledhbrant
No way Kasumi, Q`alooaith takes the cake.

Your comp breaks, your chars still exist when you get it fixed/get a new one.

You get banned, your chars will be there when you get back.

Account expires, chars can be reactivated with all items/experience.

But if someone deletes your characters...they're just...gone, never to return.

Unless there's a rollback :D

no youre wrong ele, if someone deletes your chars at least you can still play.....its not hard to get back, i delete and reroll my chars all the time....its fun starting all over again, well only if theres a class you hvent played of course

Q`alooaith
14-09-03, 17:25
Originally posted by extract
no youre wrong ele, if someone deletes your chars at least you can still play.....its not hard to get back, i delete and reroll my chars all the time....its fun starting all over again, well only if theres a class you hvent played of course

Not when, you've had a conster, resser APU and PPU rerolled.. PPU's the worst.. esp if you've collected most of your rares..

extract
14-09-03, 17:27
well I do feel for you man but thats the benefit of making sure youre account is secure man, it sucks, but id rather reroll my chars than not be able to play at all...nuff said

enablerbr
14-09-03, 17:29
i don't know about worst thing to happen but i had to wait for a constructor once. simply because their monitor blew while playing and had to go borrow another one. so they could start making my SS chip.

*ph33r*
14-09-03, 17:29
Nah the worst would be having all your chars wiped, having your account banned for 699 days and then discovering you paid for 6 months playtime 5 minutes ago...

:eek:

extract
14-09-03, 17:40
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Nah the worst would be having all your chars wiped, having your account banned for 699 days and then discovering you paid for 6 months playtime 5 minutes ago...

:eek:

yea that would be the worst LOL

Nooq
14-09-03, 21:15
Move to a new house and wait for ~month for the new DSL ... gah thats the utmost worst thing i had to experience

REMUS
14-09-03, 21:18
well my pc has brocken, and i was without nc for 2 weeks which was living hell!!

my main charecters have been stuck in bugs for 1-2 days

i lost my 2 slot ultimated cs too a bug when the sync lasted too long and some bitch apu killed me *cough* sweetthing *cough* that stang so much!!! but i still have my 4 slot *grinz*

Ether230
14-09-03, 22:39
Perforated ulcer, Appendectomy I didnt need, then the abdominal equivalent of open heart surgery, 1 week in the hospital,then get six weeks sick leave from work and return home only to find my comp was screwed and I couldnt afford to fix it :(.

I could have capped a monk with that much time on my hands. (*thinks* naaaaaah)

That has got to be the worst for me lol :)