PDA

View Full Version : Dear Pluto Gm's

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:03
Hm Well Our faction Reps seem 2 of all gone inactive in the world of neocron and so have no way of expresing our faction ideas, so i am gonna post a screen of what we would like:

Having this Citycom Here (military entrance) would save so much time and effort. From running all the way 2 the Gr room just 2 get a new mission.
Please can we have this citycom here? Or if you dont understand me, Please Dm me in game (ascention)

http://www.freewebs.com/nsanity2k3/MBEntrance.JPG

Please can i have an official response?:( as we have no way of contacting Gm's about the faction issues until the next Election;)

Thanx Ascention:) (http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif) Please

Kasumi
14-09-03, 16:06
You know Ascention that it takes less than a minute to run a delivery mission if thats what your talking about.. if your talking about hunting missions i have no idea.. news missions take less than 20 seconds sometimes :) MB is the easiest spot to do missions.. TG Canyon and TH are the second easiet -_-* but it woul dbe nice to see some new stuff in MB :)

QuantumDelta
14-09-03, 16:07
Delivery missions give almost nothing in terms of;
Symp, Soul Light, Experience, Money.
So people only really run hard/very hard missions anymore :p

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:09
Originally posted by Kasumi
You know Ascention that it takes less than a minute to run a delivery mission if thats what your talking about.. if your talking about hunting missions i have no idea.. news missions take less than 20 seconds sometimes :) MB is the easiest spot to do missions.. TG Canyon and TH are the second easiet -_-* but it woul dbe nice to see some new stuff in MB :)

Im not on bout the delivery mission im on bout the distance from the cyclopes house 2 the citycom:rolleyes: Try it!

Its A long way 2 run just 2 get a mission. and you run the risk of bein attack while operating the citycom so close 2 the Gr room.

Many peeps come 2 MB with red SL! and have 2 risk losin shit just so they can get a mission:rolleyes:

Dude, am i in competion with you?:confused: cos ya keep, contradictin my ideas:(

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:16
Originally posted by Ascention
Im not on bout the delivery mission im on bout the distance from the cyclopes house 2 the citycom:rolleyes: Try it!

Its A long way 2 run just 2 get a mission. and you run the risk of bein attack while operating the citycom so close 2 the Gr room.

Many peeps come 2 MB with red SL! and have 2 risk losin shit just so they can get a mission:rolleyes:

Dude, am i in competion with you?:confused: cos ya keep, contradictin my ideas:(

Please rate it 5 Stars as everyone will benifit at some time or another

Kasumi
14-09-03, 16:18
I dont see why you would let a red SL runner wal around in MB period.. even fi they are allied.. unless there city mercs.. and i told you like this idea ascention :) MB needs more stuff i was merely stating something sorry :) 1Star...

okie okie 4stars...

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:21
Okay dude, I mis-interpreted you, As 4 Red SL people I mean Allied factions etc, or allied clans.

As for new stuff round MB im all for it. But there aint much open space for new items etc.

Maybe a Gogo at the Bunker in J_01 help the n00bies out a lil, cos thts a hell of a long way from a gogo. and n00bs only have little legs :lol: :)

Argent
14-09-03, 16:21
I think I'm too lazy to type "two" so I'll just rate it 2 stars.

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:23
Why can t peeps just rate it 5 so its done? is it really tht bad having a closer distanced Citycom?:confused:

enablerbr
14-09-03, 16:26
well i'll say that your chosen location for the city term is in a bad spot. yet i would agree that there should be more terminals in the wastelands. sorry i do my best to avoid OPs due to beta turret troubles, hence i give them a wide berth.:)
i shouldn't have to travel from say the nearest NC city term or the other MB, TH and TG. inorder to do some hunting miles away. as OPs are for clans. i won't be using the OP city terminals. so how about some wasteland terminals that aren't in OP zones.

Kasumi
14-09-03, 16:30
they should just add portable citycom things.. sorry for OT ^^;;

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:36
Maybe in the same section whereI proposed the idea 4 the citycom we could have some benches and a plant or 2!! Just an idea;)

Eckel
14-09-03, 16:37
Hmm You can either use autowalk (best thing in the game) or go kill something else in another zone....

Why do ppl want things handed to them on a plate o_O

hnlecter
14-09-03, 16:37
-note ascention probably goes to MB to get rid of red SL bring hacker

-end note

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:41
Err No actually MB is My Faction Home:rolleyes:

Also was that constructive? o_O

Kasumi
14-09-03, 16:42
UH Ascention is a city merc.. and reguarldess of what he does.. hes trying to make something to help everyone.. :) newbies could benefit.. red sl people could benefit (dont approve of this though) mid level people could benefit and so on... ^_^

enablerbr
14-09-03, 16:43
Eckel well there are enough empty housing structures in the wastelands to house city terms. theres a few spots i like to hunt in that doesn't have loads of runners hunting there. very little chance of being ganked there. maybe once in a blue moon will i ever see another runner go thru my local hud. so a city term in or very near these locations would be a bonus.

Edit: NO i'm not sharing these locations. get off your lazy arses and find them for yourselves. :p

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:45
Originally posted by Kasumi
UH Ascention is a city merc.. and reguarldess of what he does.. hes trying to make something to help everyone.. :) newbies could benefit.. red sl people could benefit (dont approve of this though) mid level people could benefit and so on... ^_^

Exactly I see many factions come to MB 2 Lvl And I really dont mind, Id just like everyone 2 benifit from this idea, Lets see what the Gm's say.:)

Kasumi
14-09-03, 16:47
Ascention you usually just have contact you faction counsilour about these things.. have you tried that? tell him/her you situation and i am sure they would help you with what you need help with ^_^

Ascension
14-09-03, 16:51
As I first said, Before we formed our clan in City mercs (pluto) City Mercs was dead. The Faction counsilour and all the deputies are long gone so we are just waiting 4 the next election so we can get things in motion but thts a long way off, so this post is here in a bid 2 catch a GM's eye:)

Thanx Ascention

G.0.D.
14-09-03, 18:08
Ascention that was some perdy overlaping.

Us pp dwelers are looking for a GR in the subway, they gave us a gogu but can u gr to kill people ina gogu? i think not...

Ascension
14-09-03, 18:24
Originally posted by G.0.D.
Ascention that was some perdy overlaping.

Us pp dwelers are looking for a GR in the subway, they gave us a gogu but can u gr to kill people ina gogu? i think not...

Perdy? u mean shit? if so I know it is I threw it togeather quick 2 get the point across

Marx
14-09-03, 19:31
5 stars, makes missions and life in general easier.

:D

KidWithStick
14-09-03, 19:33
what they shold really do is put a gogo out by the ASG at MB...

Ascension
14-09-03, 19:37
Or even in the cyclopes house:) Tht wouldnt be 2 bad;)

KidWithStick
14-09-03, 19:39
Originally posted by Ascention
Or even in the cyclopes house:)

yea i was gonna say that, but it would see alot more reasonable to have it by the ASG.

theres a gogo by the new ASG outside neocron...and the gogo from that asg is even closer than MB's

Ascension
14-09-03, 19:41
Actually Yeah They should wack 1 by the the ASG. Just little things like these Populate Areas, and makes them more usefull

*ah shit gravis bein hacked* Runs off

\\Fényx//
14-09-03, 20:36
but this would remove KK's precious time sinks :p

nice idea tho, plus new genreps in non OP zones

ambrsia
14-09-03, 20:41
HoW dO YoU RaTe a pOsTo_O :confused:

QuantumDelta
14-09-03, 20:45
The rating option is just above the "Submit Reply" button, click on the drop box and choose one of the five options, or the original option to default to no rating.

Ascension
14-09-03, 20:46
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
but this would remove KK's precious time sinks :p

nice idea tho, plus new genreps in non OP zones

No cos Gm's can Place gogo's n Citycoms etc

nonamebrandeggs
14-09-03, 20:50
I want a table in the crack cave.

Ascension
14-09-03, 20:51
Stay on topic NN please, Dont get a good quality post closed:mad:

G.0.D.
14-09-03, 21:08
I Liked the overlaping

ambrsia
14-09-03, 21:21
can a gm just do this now.

just put the city com in mb like u asked and put a gogo next to the asg terminal, on all servers please as im on uranus and would like this also.

and if alot of people complain, and i dont see why anyone would
then you can just remove them.
please,
thank you

Ascension
15-09-03, 00:17
Well, I tried 2 get a Gm's attention on the in-game bug report.. But they just deleted it by the look of things:mad: :mad: :mad:

Shadow Dancer
15-09-03, 00:19
What about asking your faction counsellor?

Ascension
15-09-03, 00:32
This is The problem all along. Before we moved 2 CM the faction was dead. The faction counciler is long gone from NC and so have all the lower ranking members of the council. So we cant do jack untill the next election which is miles off.

So i tried 2 get sum GM attention. but its just been ignored:confused:

Penzius
15-09-03, 01:06
Not a bad idea! I'll do everything I can to put this in front of the devs noses, but I don't want to spawn it without talking to them about it first.

Stay Tuned :)

nonamebrandeggs
15-09-03, 01:18
Originally posted by Penzius
Not a bad idea! I'll do everything I can to put this in front of the devs noses, but I don't want to spawn it without talking to them about it first.

Even better, ask them for like advanced permission to place objects, just tell them you'll use your own discression and not go placing shit in plaza 1 ;).

Penzius
15-09-03, 01:20
It's not a problem so much but in incidents like these, it's best to check there aren't reasons there isn't a citycom there, as this isn't always obvious.

ambrsia
15-09-03, 01:54
thank you for answering(bad spelling?)

[OT]
where can i get a lsit of faction counclers?.

whoo im tried, can't evan spell councors or how ever it's spealt.
oh i give up:D

counsellor?

Ascension
15-09-03, 08:41

Thankyou Penzius. I got my official Response now i wait :)

Mantus
15-09-03, 08:52
Yah this would really help all those leveling newbs allot. As at the moment there is no easy way to do Cyclops missions. The closest distance between a Citycom and a Cyclops spawning area is perhaps at Emerson or Chester. But with the way OP basements are boobytraped now days its to high of a risk for runners.

d3ik
15-09-03, 08:58
did anyone else notice that Penzius' location is "DarkMetal Sec 1"?

Ascension
15-09-03, 16:50
Any News Gm's? (postin at skool) ah it sux so bad

Bosk
15-09-03, 18:26
It would be very convenient to have a CityCom placed at the location suggested. The only reason I can think of for not doing it is that it would allow runners hostile to CM to get missions from Military Base.

Ascension
15-09-03, 19:11
Originally posted by Bosk
It would be very convenient to have a CityCom placed at the location suggested. The only reason I can think of for not doing it is that it would allow runners hostile to CM to get missions from Military Base.

They can already in the GR room:rolleyes: But its just such a distance from outside for any runner enemy,friendly, lvling n00b etc. Also same for the Gogo..

Just a summary of the posts:)

Ascension
15-09-03, 20:03
It's not a problem so much but in incidents like these, it's best to check there aren't reasons there isn't a citycom there, as this isn't always obvious.

Are we gonna here an "official" yes or no

Penzius
15-09-03, 20:15
Check for a spawned one in the next couple of hours. As soon as that's up I'll see about getting one in there permanently, but I can't do that myself.

Ascension
15-09-03, 20:30
Check for a spawned one in the next couple of hours. As soon as that's up I'll see about getting one in there permanently, but I can't do that myself.

Thankyou so much :D

Would a Gogo at the ASG be to much 2 ask? or have any reasons not 2 have one placed?

Can i have some feedback?

Ascension
15-09-03, 22:13
Soz 4 layed post, no 1 seems 2 post here no more, im postin 2 keep the Gm's attention:confused:

Soz if this seems like spam its not meant 2 be:)

Any ideas? when its gonna be spawned

(NO FLAMES) am just askin:(

Roc-a-fella
15-09-03, 22:28
just make pocket missions, little com's for missions lol or something like that :angel:

Forseti
16-09-03, 00:40
If anyone wants to know, I just heared that MB has a new Citycom. ;)

Penzius
16-09-03, 00:41
It's there - thanks to Tenshu :)

I'll do my best to look into a permanent feature.

Mantus
16-09-03, 00:46
Thanks guys, this will help allot of people and thank you Ascention.

Ascension
16-09-03, 01:21
Originally posted by Forseti
If anyone wants to know, I just heared that MB has a new Citycom. ;)

Thankz very much

It's there - thanks to Tenshu :)I'll do my best to look into a permanent feature .
Thanks Alot Guys.. It will help a great Deal.. Anynews on the gogo at the ASG like at the ASG outside the OZ station:) or is that more complicated?

Also Thanx 2 all tht rated the thread it obviously caught the Gm's Eyes;)