PDA

View Full Version : *** BRAINPORT THREAD *** Vampiric Sanctum

Ascension
14-09-03, 13:55
Well, Why not make an Offensive (defence) spell 4 an APU
Because the fact tht PPU although very little still have an offensive spell. Which if they were so bored they could kill lone runners

A Vampiric Sanctum which you cast and it draws health from enemy runners. instead of the green aura make it red (EVIL)

What you think bout this? http://neocron.jafc.de/images/5stars.gif

Please Mods dont do this http://neocron.jafc.de/images/threadclosed.gif

PsiCorps
14-09-03, 14:00
i think apus should get a hp drain spell, not a sanctum just due to the fact they have n oway of healing, like Dungeon keeper the level 10 vampires THAT WAS TEH R0X

Ascension
14-09-03, 14:01
But, with the sanctum u drain from all enemies? instead of 1:lol:

PsiCorps
14-09-03, 14:04
but there will be the fact you wont be able to be around allies, as ull drain them, like shelter sanctum goes onto mobs and your enemies

J. Folsom
14-09-03, 14:18
As said, I don't think it should be a sanctum; if a vampiric spell were to be added it'd work best if it were a direct attack spell, preferable one working like a lance (Needs line of sight), this way, you as an APU would either have to choose between continuing to do more damage, or trying to stay alive better by draining life off of others. Damage would have to be balanced properly; personally I was thinking of roughly half the damage of an equal TL energy spell, but all damage done is automattically put in your life (With a limit of maximum life in one shot drained being equal to the TL of the spell, to prevent people from zapping one roach to completely regain life)

Ascension
14-09-03, 14:38
After What has been said, I think a direct spell would be better. dude 2 the fact of casting around allies;)

Please can we have some more thoughts on this?

Heavyporker
14-09-03, 14:41
Make both.

Like you got direct cast DB and DB sanctum.

Both got their uses.

REMUS
14-09-03, 14:50
apus dont need a spell like that, fights are short but apus put of sick amounts of damage, even crappy apus can kill a good tank with 7-8 toxic beam stacks and 1 shot from a decent holy lightening

Kasumi
14-09-03, 14:53
exactly remus APUs are already strong enough they dont need something to keep them alive.. theres a reason there agressive PSI.. the sacrificed there ability to use defensive spells :) technically a "vampiric" or drain spell would be considered a 'Passive' spell :)

Ascension
14-09-03, 15:07
alright then.. Take the damage off the para-shock:mad:

Kasumi
14-09-03, 15:19
hehe i can agree to that ascention :)

Psyco Groupie
14-09-03, 15:38
a spell that drains hp and adds to yours ? .... wots to stop u casting it on a ppu and the ppu standing there healing whilst u run around killing people .. crap idea not thought through

Ascension
14-09-03, 15:55
err? wtf? y do tht if the PPU can heal? Tht is just stupid if you do tht:rolleyes:

Kasumi
14-09-03, 15:58
hehe like i posted in Shadows thread.. PSI's already have enough equipment.. stop worrying abotu yourselfs and think of ideas for tanks.. or PEs... or Spys.. i dunno abot you but it hink its time a tank gets something new..maybe a new rare cannon stronger than CS :) Edit: 2 Stars

I dont like the idea that APUs can heal themselves.. and dont need this kind of spell they already have enough..

Progenitor
14-09-03, 18:38
Imagine this:

The All-Powerfull MonkTM is in a dark cave at the front of his team. He is dealing out damage, but taking it as well. He casts Vampiric Sanctum, leaves it running.

What happens next?

All of his teammates turn on him and shoot him dead.

Not only that, but sevreal of his teammates die while shooting him and not the MoBs, because he did damage to them, he looses SL and several faction loyalty points.

--

It would be a evil double-edged sword. None of the PSI modules differentiate between friend or foe - runner or MoB. If you are in the area of effect, you are effected.

It would be interesting to see a Vampiric spell that leached PSI Pool energy from all around them. Then it would be a tool against PPUs and enemy APUs. Heck, everyone has some PSI pool.

-p

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 18:42
Originally posted by PsiCorps
like Dungeon keeper the level 10 vampires THAT WAS TEH R0X

rofl

Originally posted by REMUS
apus dont need a spell like that, fights are short but apus put of sick amounts of damage, even crappy apus can kill a good tank with 7-8 toxic beam stacks and 1 shot from a decent holy lightening

If a tank dies to an apu using poison, then that tank is a pathetic pvper.

I shouldn't even have to explain why.

Originally posted by Kasumi
exactly remus APUs are already strong enough they dont need something to keep them alive.. theres a reason there agressive PSI.. the sacrificed there ability to use defensive spells :) technically a "vampiric" or drain spell would be considered a 'Passive' spell :)

And technically holy paralysis is the mother of all offensive spells, so give it to apus. We'll see how the community likes that. :rolleyes:

hehe like i posted in Shadows thread.. PSI's already have enough equipment..

All we have are anti spells, so what are you talking about?

stop worrying abotu yourselfs and think of ideas for tanks.. or PEs... or Spys.. i dunno abot you but it hink its time a tank gets something new..maybe a new rare cannon stronger than CS :) Edit: 2 Stars

Oh god this is so stupid. Why do you go into a thread about another class specifically and say "why not think about the tank, etc.." that is so rude. Make your own damn thread then.

I dont like the idea that APUs can heal themselves.. and dont need this kind of spell they already have enough..

:rolleyes:

See Ascention? APUs will never get any type of lovin, because as soon as people think of "monk" and "new toy" they start screaming and crying. This community makes me so sick sometimes.

Ascension
14-09-03, 19:11
Yeah, its lame aint it.. Peeps see Anything asociated with "new" & "monk" and we get flamed :rolleyes:

=Chojin=
14-09-03, 21:26
we NEED a vampiric spell, im bored of my apu because im too dependant on haveing a ppu to heal me....fuck even a tank will do if he/she can heal.... but the drain from psi power to HP thats a good idea.

Ch0