PDA

View Full Version : A uber player*or ego?*

MayhemMike
14-09-03, 09:32
Well i was hunting today and came across someones belt who has been bragging that he is the like best pe in the game and has the best resists! well i guess u lost the duel to mr firemob.

http://lz5.com/dpb/shot0257.jpg

VetteroX
14-09-03, 09:35
thats my tank on saturn. I was fighting in G 13 and a grim chasher spawned on top of me while i was fighting a grim persecutor... can your tank survive a grim persecutor, chaser, and parashock from the mauler the perescutor spawns? i doubt it.

You have 3 other people there, one a ppu, i can see the heal, and i got my belt back 40 mins later... didnt see you there, guess they chased you out.

Tha BeAsT
14-09-03, 09:37
hahaha

MayhemMike
14-09-03, 09:37
http://lz5.com/dpb/whocares.jpg

Psycho_Soldier
14-09-03, 09:38
Originally posted by MayhemMike
http://lz5.com/dpb/whocares.jpg

Exactly, so why fucking post it?

MayhemMike
14-09-03, 09:39
why the fuck not ?

KimmyG
14-09-03, 09:39
vetterox were still here and ur belt is here too u fucking lier

dont lie god thats lame

Mankind
14-09-03, 09:43
LOL Mike. And it's funny because Mr. Ego made it sound like he could defy gravity in his thread about "His uberness".

Anyways I kept hearing from that stupid girl monk.. "Oh Sgt. Murder is going to show up and you're all going to die"

...50minutes later...

Still no Sgt. Murder, but still stupid lowbie girl monk shouting her mouth off. So tell me did you die along the way or something because thats a team we had when we were defending the canyons from TT.

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 09:44
Everyone dies.

Gotterdammerung
14-09-03, 09:54
Please keep these things in game.

VetteroX
14-09-03, 09:54
First, its my tank not pe... second, i was leveling him there and getting techs for a long time, i died a bunch there. I reclaimed my belt today, that one obveously didnt matter. Why get the belt back when a grim chaser is sitting on it and it has a medkit or stamina booster in it?

Second, none of the people bashing me in this post will duel me... they would lose. Oh what? let me guess, your gonna say you wouldnt? prove it then. Oh what? a lame excuse? ok thx, stfu plz.
A 120/120 and 110/110 at same time can beat my tank, but you cant beat my pe or tank..

And lastly... this is the most pointles post Ive ever seen... if you had killed me and had a pic of my body with you standing over it, go ahead post it... but wow, i got killed by a few mobs and and you found my belt, good for you guys.

What girl monk? name? i dont know a girl monk. I had been tp hunting with my tank there, got a bunch, and decided to level my spy

Kimmy, you really dont go anywhere alone do you? too terrified to run into me alone huh? I would be too if i was weak, dont worry.

Shadow Dancer
14-09-03, 09:55
I got a quick post in!

Gotterdammerung
14-09-03, 10:03
Apparently I didn't hit the close button when I made the above post.

Please keep thses things in-game or perhaps the roleplaying forum is a better venue .