PDA

View Full Version : Model textures..

Kasumi
14-09-03, 02:19
A few questions.. if i take unused skins/textures for models made htem to fit over most unused skins for different classes and put them on a host and shared them with teh community.. would i get in trouble by Reakktor? this would include NPC clothes.. unused textures.. and af ew other things?

Rade
14-09-03, 02:23
Well, considering that there is a official forumhere (http://neocron.jafc.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=70) thats dedicated to exactly those kind of things and where MJS says how fun he thinks it is that people are making their own mods... I donno, I wouldnt think so.

Heavyporker
14-09-03, 02:24
go to the "Neocron Modifications" forum... you can see it one level up above this forum.

it specifically deals with those things.

Kasumi
14-09-03, 02:27
No no you see i knwo what he forum is for.. its for things people have done.. these are already made just unused by reakktor for some strange reason.. alot of them are very nice..

Shujin
14-09-03, 04:39
Originally posted by Kasumi
No no you see i knwo what he forum is for.. its for things people have done.. these are already made just unused by reakktor for some strange reason.. alot of them are very nice..

well the top thread of that forum is for people who have asked questions so if u dont find what u need in that then make a reply to it any someone that uses the forum regularly * like meh ;] * will answer it o.0

and i really dont think you'd be in any trouble, all of the people in the modification forum do that with there stuff, and i get what you want to do. ex: the crahn psi skin u could take the crahn skin and put it as a playable skin and let u and ur friends look like that, well it dont hurt nothin so i see no reason why not.

also btw: all PE and Tank faces are interchangeable.... you can use a face for PE and it fits on Tank as well, except no glass's. and a tank head you can use on PE but it'll have glass's ( if you look, alot of the tank and pe heads are actually the same. so if you like that green hair'd or red hair'd pe face but have a tank, u could just copy it and change the name to be the tank face u got ;] )

and how would kk know? its not any kind of exploit.

ps. *vote for stuff shujin makes he's kewl and stuff ;] *