PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving/coming back to Neocron.

Benjie
13-09-03, 23:06
Official Neocron Forum > CityCom[Public Area] > Community Talk (English) (http://neocron.jafc.de/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=2)

:) Hey I'm leaving/coming back to Neocron
Humper
Hey guys, was great fun playing neocron. I am leaving/coming back. Hope to see you soon wherever you are.
*looks forward to the future......*

:mad: RE:Hey I'm leaving/coming back to Neocron
Please post this in the right forum!

-Moved!

Official Neocron Forum > CityCom[Public Area] > Leaving/Coming back Threads (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75306)

:) [MOVED] Hey I'm leaving/coming back to Neocron
Humper
Hey guys, was great fun playing neocron. I am leaving/coming back. Hope to see you soon wherever you are.
*looks forward to the future......*

OOC: Just a thought....

d3ik
13-09-03, 23:07
What happens to an open door when you push against it?

It closes.

Benjie
13-09-03, 23:09
Originally posted by d3ik

It closes.
Whats that all about? Did you even read the post?

Psycho_Soldier
13-09-03, 23:09

It closes.

Depends on which way you push it doesn't it? :p

Edit: Nevermind, I see it now :P.

I dont think this should happen. Though I do think there should be a offtopic and flaming forum.

Hippieman
13-09-03, 23:10

It closes.

What happens if you need to pull it?

Benjie
13-09-03, 23:10
STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD THIS INSTANT!
This is a serious suggestion. Go spam somebody elses threads! on somebody elses forum!

[EDIT] At least read the post before you decide that it needs to be closed, hippyman d3ik and Psycho_Soldier.

Hippieman
13-09-03, 23:12
Im just asking him a legimate question. Some doors do need to be pulled, not pushed closed.

d3ik
13-09-03, 23:12
I was simply stating that having your request implemented would be like having a "This Game Sucks, Discuss" forum. Reakktor is not going to do that. It is bad for the morale of the game and it would push new people away...

And yes, it does depend on which way you push :)

[Edit] - Spam? Hi, my name is Kettle... Mr. Pot I presume? I'm not saying that your request would directly say that it sucks... but someone would look at the forum and say "Wow, they have a forum specifically dedicated to people leaving". I believe it was meant with good intentions, but.. ah, never mind. Continue.

Benjie
13-09-03, 23:14
I was simply stating that having your request implemented would be like having a "This Game Sucks, Discuss" forum. Reakktor is not going to do that. It is bad for the morale of the game and it would push new people away...

And yes, it does depend on which way you push :)

A: [ -Edit- ]
B: Yeah hell right! A mature thread for leaving and coming back threads is not unheard of.... a lot of mmorpg forums have them. It's like nobody expects people to stay forever right?
C: stop posting here unless you have something good 2 say [ -Edit- ]

[Edited for violation of forum rules, flaming & trolling - Gungnir]

Hippieman
13-09-03, 23:16
Originally posted by Benjie
A: [ -Edit- ]
B: Yeah hell right! A mature thread for leaving and coming back threads is not unheard of.... a lot of mmorpg forums have them. It's like nobody expects people to stay forever right?
C: stop posting here unless you have something good 2 say[ -Edit- ]

Who pissed in your cheerioes today?

BlackDove
13-09-03, 23:16
If KK has any brains, this'll be closed in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... -

Benjie
13-09-03, 23:24
Originally posted by BlackDove
If KK has any brains, this'll be closed in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..... -

They wont. It sticks to the rules. And does anybody really think that a leaving/coming back thread forum is seriously bad? They only close leaving threads because they tend to go nowhere, not because of some paranoid theory that if one person see's another person leave, everybody else will try and escape!

Lexxuk
13-09-03, 23:25
whilst the idea is a good one, the actual logistics isnt.

Imagine your looking for a game, find the forum (its a MMORPG, u wanna know bout the community) and you see a Leaving Thread's section, go in, and find loads of "I'm gone" threads, with people bitching left right and centre, your gonna think "err, hmm, SW:G here I cometh".

Benjie
13-09-03, 23:29
Originally posted by Lexxuk

Imagine your looking for a game, find the forum (its a MMORPG, u wanna know bout the community) and you see a Leaving Thread's section, go in, and find loads of "I'm gone" threads, with people bitching left right and centre, your gonna think "err, hmm, SW:G here I cometh".
moderate it. Just keep it to goodbye's and welcome backs. No talk of in game stuff.

Hippieman
13-09-03, 23:29
Originally posted by Lexxuk

Exactly thats why.

BTW Lexxuk pm me your email address if you want your RatRPOS shit.

BlackDove
13-09-03, 23:30
Originally posted by Benjie
They wont. It sticks to the rules. And does anybody really think that a leaving/coming back thread forum is seriously bad? They only close leaving threads because they tend to go nowhere, not because of some paranoid theory that if one person see's another person leave, everybody else will try and escape!

No offence dude, but buisness ain't fair. Welcome to capitalism, where you don't have to play morally, just doing whatever it is to your benefit. This doesn't benefit KK in any way, nor does it keep them a neutral sector to keep the "majorities" pleased.

Unless they want to hurt themselves and play it risky just for the benefit of someone who isn't helping them in the first place, this thread should be locked whenever a GM sets his/her eyes on it.

Gungnir
13-09-03, 23:40
--
He's just giving his view, idea and or opinion on a
Neocron/Reakktor topic in a civil manner.
No thread rules broken.
--
Gungnir

BlackDove
13-09-03, 23:45
*blink*

*blink*

/set kill_self 1

You guys make the policy, good luck with it.

Breschau
13-09-03, 23:57

It closes.

Heh, for some reason this made me think of "When the seagull follows the trawler..."

But on the thread topic.. I don't really see anything wrong with having a seperate forum for leaving/returning threads (there's enough negativity on community talk that any newbies who're not discouraged by it probably wouldn't be pushed away by a forum of leaving threads either). But at the same time I don't really see any major benefit either - so probably not worth setting up.

leethasbro
14-09-03, 00:22
I think an offtopic forum would be a good idea, let us get teh spam out of our collective systems, make leaving threads and banter about random bullshit.

A KiiG forum might not be a bad idea either, just consider it an extension of the ingame forums and whatnot.