PDA

View Full Version : Valve Steam

icarium
13-09-03, 14:13
more like a steaming pile of shit

downloaded the new HL patch and update steam prog from fileplanet (the 350+mb one including new patch and cs 1.6) and i'll be buggered if i can get it to work, it hasnt updated anything and now it wont connect to anything, and for some reason it now says my cs is at version 1.1? anyone else having problems?

also WHY the fuck do companies have to mess with a system that works "heres a patch executable download it run it and you're patched" no they have to try and keep fucking track of everyone downloading it and interfere. fucking annoying. :)

Mighty Max
13-09-03, 14:14
wrong community ?

This is neocron ....

icarium
13-09-03, 14:16
if you have nothing constructive to say please stfu

"Discuss about Neocron, other MMORPGs, movies, community issues and other off topic stuff."

consider this to be "other off topic stuff" ;)

alig
13-09-03, 14:25
Why do u want cs1.6?:confused: isnt it still beta......which ive had and its fucking unstable to say the least

Or have i just not played cs for that long and not enuf that i dont even realise cs1.6 is out o_O

SilentGravity
13-09-03, 14:35
Steam is horrible, it takes half hour just to figure its updated, when I clicked Half-Life (which I have installed) off the game list it says it needs to download, so I click ok, then it does nothing, it says its downloading at like 100k but DU Meter detects no bandwidth usage.

Its just a new way to give me spyware.

icarium
13-09-03, 15:22
yeah just thought i'd try the new weps out and the shield but seen as steam dont owrk i have just uninstalled it :) and am now going to go play beloved NEOCRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xian
13-09-03, 15:25
According to what I've seen Steam 2.0 is out later tonight with an exe for CS 1.6.

Steam still sucks, though.

Spoon
13-09-03, 15:26
It appears Valve knows it's bugged (http://www.halflifesource.com/)..........:o

ZoneVortex
13-09-03, 18:19
Originally posted by Spoon
It appears Valve knows it's bugged (http://www.halflifesource.com/)..........:o

*cough* or haxed big time by people who don't care for steam too much *walks away casually*

nah not me but my friend's been keepin' me updated on that...stuff...