PDA

View Full Version : ooo that's different

ambrsia
13-09-03, 12:43
check out the subway on uranus.

(probably the same for pluto sarurn and venus)

Progenitor
13-09-03, 16:21
Yep, I belive that all subway stations have GoGo's and CityTerms.

All they need now is a GR on each platform and we are set!

-p

Heavyporker
13-09-03, 16:28
no, no grs in subways. not unless the grs topside are removed, and copbots put in subways too.

QuantumDelta
13-09-03, 17:18
A GR In VR Subway station would make sense though, due to the distance between it and OZ Station Subway GR, and the distance between VR2 and the Station, AND the distance between Plaza and the Station.

The Vulgarian
13-09-03, 17:26
Yep, Pluto too. At least Plaza and Pepper Park stations have been "prettied up".

Maybe now Pepper Park station has the potential be the next Plaza 1 for non-city factions when DoY hits the servers. :cool:

Heavyporker
13-09-03, 18:52
Copbots plainly need to be put into subway stations, cos its copbot watched, plus, not putting them in means a huge honkin' security hole in Neocron City, and CA/NPCD aint THAT stupid.

QuantumDelta
13-09-03, 18:55
Who are you on Uranus? :p

Q`alooaith
13-09-03, 21:28
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Copbots plainly need to be put into subway stations, cos its copbot watched, plus, not putting them in means a huge honkin' security hole in Neocron City, and CA/NPCD aint THAT stupid.

lol, there's so many holes already, most bassed around the subways..

You know you can move from outside, to VR 3 with very little effort..

Hell when I had -40 odd SL I could wander into plasa 1 and get poked imped and all that easy as anything.. and get back out..

Heavyporker
14-09-03, 00:02
That's why I want copbots stationed in the subways.

That or make the NExT subway guys beat ass against faction enemies (with their TL 100 baseball bat batons). That'd solve part of the problem...

I don't like the idea of NExT giving freebie rides to faction enemies.

StryfeX
14-09-03, 00:50
Originally posted by Heavyporker
That's why I want copbots stationed in the subways.

That or make the NExT subway guys beat ass against faction enemies (with their TL 100 baseball bat batons). That'd solve part of the problem...

I don't like the idea of NExT giving freebie rides to faction enemies. Lol...I could see it now. *Thud* "ARG. You broke my legs! Damn you! *Thud* *Silence*

--Stryfe