PDA

View Full Version : *** BRAINPORT IDEA *** Stealth crafts for spies

Shadow Dancer
13-09-03, 09:34
hi

I think spies(don't know exactly yet what the reqs would be) should get very small versions of the hovercraft that is black. I think the spy and craft itself should turn invisible after the spy mounts it. And it should go extremely fast. Like 1.5 or twice the speed of the hover-tec and have even better uhhhh........."climbability" up mountains and stuff.

It would be a nice little perk of being a spy.

Like? Dislike? Any variations of it you'd like?

How about making it semi-invisible incase you think it's overpowering.

Tupac
13-09-03, 09:37
nah..... sorry shad's thumbs down for this crazy idea of your's

Shadow Dancer
13-09-03, 09:39
edit:nevermind

Xaru
13-09-03, 11:56
Tupacs a tank, sure he doesnt like it :) Its a nice idea, but i think thats giving too much running ability for a spy.

Xaru

Richard Slade
13-09-03, 12:33
Actually this would be damn sweet since the spies have a tendency to....... die...... and atleast they should be able to feel atleast half as safe as a tank in his rhino..

Judge
13-09-03, 12:43
Huh, don't worry about tupac, he hates everything that could annoy his tank or make any other character class better in any way.

Anyway, I like the idea of a stealth craft, but just keep it as fast as the hovertech. Mainly because any faster and it would crash every time you zone :p

But, they shouldn't be stealthed all the time also it would be a very high reqs. This PE's shouldn't be able to use it (there i said it :p ).

Shadow Dancer
13-09-03, 19:52
Originally posted by Judge
This PE's shouldn't be able to use it (there i said it :p ).

lolorz, I agree.

DivineOne
14-09-03, 02:50
LOL omg shadow i love you this idea hands down rocks!