PDA

View Full Version : Odin Unfair!!!

viscious666
13-09-03, 04:16
Ace C S: No, When he warned us he told my brother to stop or he would ban us for a long time. That scared my brother and he stopped. Next thing i know i fatal come back to log in and we are banned. I give you my word when he was warned this morning he stopped cause i was pissed to find out that he was using racial comments. Also he is banned from playing neocron ever again and ground for 1 week. Not that you care but just letting you know that some justice has been served, but i want you to check the logs or something cause he stopped after he was warned and we really don't deserve that ban. I want either to be unbanned or lessin the amount of time CAUSE 31 DAYS FOR A BAN IS BULLSHIT. I TALKED TO EVERYONE ELSE AND THEY ALL SAID THEY GOT BANNED FOR 10 DAYS. Ace C S: Keep spamming my email box and it will be 2 months. I told you before this is the 2nd time the account was warned. The request for the ban came from Carbonite himself. It will be a month long because we don't tolerate racism at all. Ace C S: put all that in there Ace C S: and we will see what people think of it

I ACT AS THE VOICE, NO WAY DO THESE COMMENTS REFLECT WAT I THINK, rawr, i miss ace because hes a friend, thats why i want to help resolve this issue as much as u do kk.

JiNxY
13-09-03, 04:19
deal with it.

u broke the rules, you take the punishment.
(or whoever this Ace guy is)

next time dont get caught ;)

BlackDove
13-09-03, 04:27
That Thiwwy?

If it is, I had some part in getting him banned. Screenshot function works miracles.

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:29
Language not to ur likeing

IGNORE

Not to hard to use.

BlackDove
13-09-03, 04:32
Why would I have to bother with ignoring an idiot just because he is that? Letting the GM put him on ignore works sooooo much better.

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:33
Gettting someone banned for language is not cool.

BlackDove
13-09-03, 04:35
The game isn't rated for 5 year old kids. I don't want 5 year old kids in my game.

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:36
How mature is it to complain about some profanity?

Instead of laughing it off and hiting f1 - IGNORE - type in the name you will never here what they have to say again.

BlackDove
13-09-03, 04:38
Actions have consequences. This one was clearly stated in the rules.

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:41
Originally posted by BlackDove
That Thiwwy?

If it is, I had some part in getting him banned. Screenshot function works miracles.

So is nameing names and causing unwanted attention.

You broke a rule here

BlackDove
13-09-03, 04:44
And I'm sure if I did, my post will be edited in due time.

Richard Slade
13-09-03, 04:48
Gotta agree with Black here. The rules are quite clear you know.
And umm.. yeah my part in it might be there too..
As said, screens are lovelt

And next time Kim, get your own account...

[Edit] And besides if u got banned after a SECOND warning..
Suit yourself....

Cyphor
13-09-03, 04:52
RACISM or other forms of discrimination should hold consequences. KK are doing the sensible and responsible thing, some people need to learn the difference between right and wrong...

QuantumDelta
13-09-03, 04:56
Indeed.
It was the kids sexist, racists remarks that got him this attention.

As far as I know over a dozen people reported him or took screenshots with the intension to report him.

GMs gave him several chances, as far as I can see.

It's likely the thirty one day ban will give him a long time to think, about what he did.

"Banning people for language is sad" ? - Children who aren't even out of their teens yet shouldn't be so ignorant.

BlackDove
13-09-03, 04:58
Stop adjusting your signature to the anime I'm watching.

Forseti
13-09-03, 12:01
He broke the rules, he will have to live with it.