PDA

View Full Version : Titan Vest

ReefSmoker
08-08-03, 05:43
How many of you have battled against the Scorpion Queen since El Farid's underground was re-opened ? If you've battled the queen, say which server it was on too :)

Take care,

ReefSmoker

VetteroX
08-08-03, 05:56
where in the second level down of el fared is the queen? whats her spawn room?

hivemind
08-08-03, 06:45
The queen is not on Pluto or Uranus that I have found.

Second level of that dungeon is devoid of mobs.

Beefheart
08-08-03, 06:53
test server

DarkPhoenix
08-08-03, 07:47
Shes not on Saturn either.

Drexel
08-08-03, 07:56
Is the underground open again on Saturn ? (Oh god, please say yes)

Dribble Joy
08-08-03, 09:14
It appears that the underground is open again, and the first lvl has mobs there.
The second lvl has none and no queen :( I need titan.

massic
08-08-03, 09:29
ditto on saturn, fought my way through all the mobs to the dungeon and was disappointed to find nothing down there, then getting raped as soon as I left the dungeon since everything had respawned.

Original monk
08-08-03, 09:35
snif, highest ya find on saturn are them 95/95 black scorpions, i fought the queen twice during the PP1 sewer 3 event it was SOO COOL, i want her in that graves, i need her in that graves (of el farid ffcourse) SO GIMME MY QUEEN :P

Zu (Pluto)
08-08-03, 12:33
I battled the Scorpion Queen on Pluto just last night. First time I'd ever seen her. It was a shock. 120/120 and she's pretty big. I popped down into Level 2 just to reset Level 1 above when I heard some clicking sounds. Went in 2 rooms and I was suddenly swarmed by scorpions.

15 Medikits and a handful of Psi Boosters later, I noticed the Giant Scorpions (the ones that spawn the little ones) just kept coming, so I circle round the other side and there she was. Fried her and her spawn by eating all my medikits and the fire-resists I carry for emergencies.

I tried to reset the dungeon but nothing seemed to respawn in Level 2. Not sure how the resetting works. Tried leaving the level. Tried leaving the whole Underground city. Nothing did it.

A big bunch (gaggle? flock? murder?) of PIMP turned up around then and I fled the scene to be on the safe side.

But I do now have 2 sets of Titan Armour! You'll need 55 STR for them though if you want them.

Zu

Original monk
08-08-03, 13:09
So ya seen one on pluto ? anybody knows if saturn has he's queen allready ? i been there a couple a days ago but still nothing, would be extremely cool if it was there now :P

Callash
08-08-03, 13:28
The Scorpion Queen spawns totally at random now. Can take days for one to spawn... or minutes.

DarkPhoenix
08-08-03, 13:35
Cool thx for info Callash.

Is that on purpose to prevent camping?

Rizzy
08-08-03, 13:36
is it in the second layer or the first?

GT_Rince
08-08-03, 13:40
Originally posted by Callash
The Scorpion Queen spawns totally at random now. Can take days for one to spawn... or minutes.

How does the random spawn work ? Is it like random and can spawn when you are down there already, of would you have to clear the downstars and try again ?

greendonkeyuk

any reason for that? other than happy campers i mean

is it the same across all servers?

Callash
Not so much to prevent camping... I think some people are just crazy enough to camp it for days :D

More to add something less predictable to the game... plus to keep the Titan Armor something that not everyone has. :)

@Rizzy: Second layer. The only thing that spawns down there, to be precise.

EDIT: Yes, all servers. It doesn't spawn on all servers at the same time though.

EDIT2: It can also spawn when you're down there. No need to clear the dungeon.

jernau
08-08-03, 13:48
So we will now have mob-less dungeon with 300 tanks in it fighting each other for the chance to kill the Queen at some point in the next day or two?
:rolleyes:

**Waits for evercamp comparisons**

greendonkeyuk
08-08-03, 13:53
ah he replied as i posted.......

is there any chance of it spawning a linear amount of times per day. i mean its a real bihach just go get out there right now with the lack of grs, overpopulation of jonny 5s and now its not always guaranteed to be in there, thats a bit lame.
I for one would prefer that the titan armour was random drop but the queen spawned all the time. Youre gonna have powerlevellers all over the map to be honest, in all the zones. Theres always people who feel that chaos caving should involve 15-16 trips.

Right now theres 2 (i think) chaos caves, 1 bat queen, 1 viper king, 1 (correct me here guys ive never been) worm tunnel and the apparition.......
oh yeah and the base commander at mc5..... not an awful lot of places to go for "quest" type adventure, thats what these locations are really isnt it. Its like venturing into a dungeon from baldurs gate or whatever....

Just my personal opinion..... we need more of these kinds of places, and easier access to them because trudging round a map shooting warbots etc gets a bit boring after a bit. Whereas i love going into the caves etc as it provides soooo much more of a challenge and it means i get to level my ppu.... so please can we have some more? :D

Omnituens
08-08-03, 14:08
there are more worm tunnels but i think only 1 has an apparition.
same with the crystal caves.

El_MUERkO
08-08-03, 14:09
Titan armour isnt that uber, nice bit of fire resist but nothing incredably amazing.

I used to wear it hunting grims which was fun, I had close to 200 fire resist from armour, laghed at grims i did, "HAHAHA", i would laugh :D

Tazo
08-08-03, 14:11
there are lots and lots of dungeons with 120/120 mobs in it... swampcaves, VK, wormholes, crystal caves, mc5... what on earth do you need a scorpion queen for if not for the titan armor? :confused:

QuantumDelta
08-08-03, 14:44
Queeny = great exp cuz of her spawn pattern ;p

TA isn't great for tanks but it's one of the best armors (if used correctly) for PEs :p

zanzan
08-08-03, 14:48
is that place soloable for apus?i dont wanna go there with a ppu..just not fun

hinch
08-08-03, 14:49
got any spare for me then? i broke my inq2 last night

QuantumDelta
08-08-03, 14:53
Originally posted by hinch
got any spare for me then? i broke my inq2 last night haven't even got one for myself, unless test server counts :P

hinch
08-08-03, 14:54
if i can get online tonight i`ll grab you and we`ll go hunting its teh weekend now and im always busy at weekends

Original monk
08-08-03, 14:55
LoL cool i gonna camp them caves for 3 days that means, i hope she also drops some techies, i bet its made after the model of a emperor-scorpion :P im not intrested in any armours i want XP and i yust like scorpions.

BlackPrince
08-08-03, 15:42
Edit--

My bad, wasn't the Queen.

ReefSmoker
08-08-03, 16:50
Ok well this thread was started in the hope of finding out what on earth was up with the Scorpy Queen's spawning. Callash has now answered that part of the query, so don't mind me while I polish these two sets of titan armour ;)

Thinking about it though, what's the reasoning behind making the spawns random for the queen ? I mean surely the same should be applied to shamans, viper kings, batqueens, you get the picture...

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Forget My Name
08-08-03, 16:55
@callash and reefsmoker

This spawn makes no sense. Months ago KK decided to make each dungeon type setting more roleplaying. You couldn't just camp the spawns anymore, you had to go in, finish the dungeon a la roleplaying style, and then leave. Rinse and repeat.

Now, teh Queen is the only mob in the game which totally defeats the rules set by KK months ago. Now, the Queen dungeon is a campable dungeon like the others wer months ago.

PLease Callash, make up your mind, or slap KK developers over this. Are dungeons in this game supposed to be linear battles like KK said it is supposed to be, or are they all coming back to Everquest camp style like you went against teh wind and made teh Scorpion Queen to be?

Vampire222
08-08-03, 16:57
dude, go fetch yourself a titan armor, youll see the queens never ever there

ReefSmoker
08-08-03, 17:08
TBH I don't think it is a random spawn, I now believe it is a manual spawn by a GM, sure I may be wrong, but having checked a few things I feel pretty confident in stating that the GMs will spawn the scorpion queen as and when they see fit.

Nothing else explains what I've found with the scorpion queen so far.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

jernau
08-08-03, 17:23
Originally posted by ReefSmoker
TBH I don't think it is a random spawn, I now believe it is a manual spawn by a GM, sure I may be wrong, but having checked a few things I feel pretty confident in stating that the GMs will spawn the scorpion queen as and when they see fit.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Please explain. That's all very mysterious and fascinating but it'll just lead to people making stupid accusations at the GMs about "it's only there for so-and-so" if it's not explained.

ReefSmoker
08-08-03, 17:35
Simple explanation : There's still no fixed spawn point.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

jernau
08-08-03, 17:42
Ah - thanks reefie.

So would KK like to comment on this then?

Is it a GM-spawn and what are their instructions wrt spawning it?

IMO If we have to jump through hoops we have a right to at least like to know where they are.

FBI
08-08-03, 17:51
Originally posted by ReefSmoker

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Bingo. But Callash never lied, he just didn't get into the details.

Like when the person who spawns it feels like spawning it when
it seems right, to do so. There's the randomness for yas.

ReefSmoker
08-08-03, 17:51
It's no big deal whether it's kk spawning it or if it really is a random spawn like they said. The important thing is that the queen is back, and people have to rely on a bit of luck as to whether or not it will be there.

I don't think KK need to comment on this Jernau, I just wish they'd stick to a standard policy with all boss mobs.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Lexxuk
08-08-03, 17:55
blergh, i spend hours in that silly cave (well, about 2) killin them 95'ers lots (as a rifle pe, it sucks, i really need AOE!!!111), everytime I go down, nothing there at all, if it is a GM, Uranus will never get it, coz GM's dont exist on that server :p

QuantumDelta
08-08-03, 17:58
Originally posted by Lexxuk
blergh, i spend hours in that silly cave (well, about 2) killin them 95'ers lots (as a rifle pe, it sucks, i really need AOE!!!111), everytime I go down, nothing there at all, if it is a GM, Uranus will never get it, coz GM's dont exist on that server :p
Hmm
I've seen.......about 9 different GMs on Uranus? :P

Lexxuk
08-08-03, 18:00
i've seen... two, several months back, but then,i'm a good boy, i've no reason to see a GM :p

Spy<VS>Spy
08-08-03, 18:58
Not so much to prevent camping... I think some people are just crazy enough to camp it for days :D

More to add something less predictable to the game... plus to keep the Titan Armor something that not everyone has. :)

EDIT: Yes, all servers. It doesn't spawn on all servers at the same time though.

who cares, inqusitor 4 is better. viperking is MUCH more valable for a tank then that crud is in my humble oppinion...thats like giving away the new vehicles for events...its like...can i trade in my prize for a 5 slot first love...or a synaptic accelerator...you know, the stuff that is so useful you cant live without it against people who do have it... :rolleyes:

Sometimes i just seem a bit confused with KK, and there balance for effort verses reward...

oh by the way callash, not to complain or anything, but its been a few weeks and i have been talking to those NPC's you have been spawning, you know them, the ones you spew out like the runs onto the streets of neocron...and i just have to say honostly, they have to be the most useless terrible to listen to things i have ever seen...i belive it was said best in Jurassic park ... "Now, eventually are you going to have dinosuars...on your dinosuar tour...hello?"

are we eventually going to see these used for plot or something, or better yet the NPC's actually be useful for something, specail missions, information or secretes, services...instead of telling us that aliens are trying to get into our brains...?

Spy<VS>Spy
08-08-03, 19:00
oops

Smugly
08-08-03, 19:48
Well I know I heard it first from an NPC on the streets in both the cases of the City Mercs raiding the Dome of York lab and the bombing of the Neocronical Offices. Just a little shame they haven't said anything new for a whiile yet.

Dribble Joy
08-08-03, 19:56
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
who cares, inqusitor 4 is better.

O_o

Um.. for PEs it's a fucking god send, I use Inq 2 currently in my PvP armour setup, with some Titan, I can soft cap my fire res and have some more points to put into health.

Inq4: STR 72
Fire +41
Force +15(?)
Piercing +18(?)

Titan: STR 55
Fire +41
Force +8
Piercing +32

Mighty Max
08-08-03, 20:12
see newest neocronicle

Progenitor
08-08-03, 20:29
Originally posted by Randolph Bennet, Neocronicle News
Very rare Species discovered at El Farid

Nature scientists gathered by dozens in El Farid, as a live Black Scorpion Queen was discovered in the halls below the village. "This is an unbelievable nature event!", Thomas Livingston, a giddy nature scientist, told us. "I want to try to make some photos of this incredible creature!" With those words on his lips, he disappeared in the entrance to the hall complex. Until now, he has not reported back, the CityAdmin is asking for assistance in the search for Thomas Livingston.

Nicely done!

Sokaris
08-08-03, 20:40
I understand the whole reason to not having her camp cause well let's face it if it was supposed to be easy they would just give you one when you made a character. However if there was a way so that she could spawn randomly still but you do have to leave the cave would make it just that much more precious. Make something just so interesting to be able to go kill that it puts a new life into it instead of lots of people just sitting there playing guitars around a small camp fire waiting for the queen to show up and make a solo debut..

Rizzy
08-08-03, 21:00
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/r.parsons2/Images/omgomg.JPG

Defeated about 30 min ago on saturn.

2 titan armour and a techpart. It spawned like 6 95/95 ones and they spawned the little ones :) Thanks to t72 and stigmata for the help

FBI
08-08-03, 21:40
For those of you who say the queen isn't spawning at all, here
are some screenies taken 10 minutes ago:

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0261.jpg

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0268.jpg

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0270.jpg

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/shot0273.jpg

In the last pic, me and Brett decided to kill everything.

Oh, and I forgot to take a screenshot of the looted body because
i was so freaking paranoid to get the loot before it dissapears or
something, who knows.

I guess i was lucky because two Titan chests were in her loot,
gave one to the PPU named Brett that was helping me there.

Just wanted to thank Callash for reopening the desert city under-
ground and having the queen spawn again...thanks :)

Have fun guys, shes back and want's to play rough.

[P]

edit: i didn't wait in there all day, i came there out of instinc and
saw the ppu brett parashocking it to death :) Gave him a hand.

{MD}GeistDamnit
08-08-03, 21:44
cool man!

but I just went there yesterday with my ppu friend only to find the lower level empty. this is of course on uranus. but thanks a lot for the info I WANT that armor!

Forget My Name
08-08-03, 21:44
Damn, you got lucky... that doesn't mean others aren't waiting hours for her to spawn :(

FBI
08-08-03, 21:45
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
cool man!

but I just went there yesterday with my ppu friend only to find the lower level empty. this is of course on uranus. but thanks a lot for the info I WANT that armor!

The first level and second level is crawling with 95/95's now, there
are less 80/80's now, more 95/95's.

I got 7 of them in a pit, exp galore.

FBI
08-08-03, 21:46
Originally posted by Forget My Name
Damn, you got lucky... that doesn't mean others aren't waiting hours for her to spawn :(

Suggestion: I waited for hours too..i decided screw that, just
check on it daily. Your bound to run into her like i just did.

IronMonkey
08-08-03, 22:02
rizzy no offense.

I find it totally interesting that people have been waiting for hours-days for it to spawn. And u just find out where it is. And u have killed it already. You must be one lucky fellow to have it spawn for you just like that.

again no offense, but congradulations on the kill.

QuantumDelta
08-08-03, 22:03
I'm not sure what that post said except gratz o_O

Duder
08-08-03, 22:15
How much for the Titan?

:p

Rizzy
08-08-03, 22:41
ironmonkey??! We waited for 4 hours there for the spawn, killed it and got 2 chests from it. Then waited another 3 or 4 hours and it came again, we got 3 more chests. If you want to accuse me of cheating please do. I have known that its there for ages. I've seen the queen so many times before in events and neofrag spawns. So please, grow up.

Stigmata
08-08-03, 22:47
T72 has enjoyably been stood in their for about a day now, i have seen it twice and helped kill it, it is a big mofo, although the second time i went afk for a sh.... i mean to the toilet only to find it had spawned and rizzy and T where killing it and i was ded :(

Andy
oh btw ironmonkey STFU

T72
08-08-03, 22:52
Iron Monkey ur a nub nub keep yer mouth shut, Rizzy was first person on Saturn to get a Titan Waaay back in an event in PP1 sewers i got a 2 slot Energy soulblade at the same event .

IronMonkey
08-08-03, 22:52
rizzy interesting, i didnt accuse you of cheating. I stated your a very lucky fellow. I only stated you just found out because you asked in this thread where it was. Please don't have such a guilty conscious. If i wanted to accuse you of cheating i would have done so. How can one cheat on making a mob spawn anyways, lol. I stated you were a very lucky man. Read the post. Such hostility at such a young age rizzy... it is not healthy.

Stig i am not even goign to waste my time responding to you =-)
T72 I won't waste my time responding to you either.

have a nice day

Rizzy
08-08-03, 22:58
Firstly, subtle age prejudice comments are pathetic.
Secondly, I knew that there was 2 levels to the village but when it said random I presumed it could spawn on either levels. I was searching for clarification.
The reason I assumed you were accusing me of cheating in some way is based on my experience of you. I know when some people are hinting at something but not actually saying it just so they have a point to argue.
If luck means logging out there and having to check every 10 minuts of so if she has spawned them so be it. I was lucky.

IronMonkey
08-08-03, 23:03
Your experiance with me? Eh, Excuse me. But i have never accused anyone of cheating in this game ever. I don't say somthing unless I know it. Perhaps if you knew more about me you would see that i have been flamed more times than naught, for defending people who are accused of cheating on this very forum. Players and GM's alike. Including new dawn pro and many others rizzy. The only experiance you(ND) have had with me. Is me on my anti newbie ganking rants.

Anyways congrats on the kill

hivemind
08-08-03, 23:57
I went there this afternoon with hinch. We ran through to the lower level, didn't see anything, turned to leave and BAM! There she was. She followed us deeper in tho, and fell into a pit. It was all over then for her. But before she died she spawned like 5 of the 95/95 Scorps, so I can see where this would be a primo leveling spot for mid-level peeps. I was wearing full Inq 4 armor, and man they still hurt a bit. Course I got dick-all for HP, so I suck at PvM anyway, but I hadda back off a few times to heal. We got 2 armors (hinch got one, the other I gave to another PE in [d5g], Ostrich) and a lowtech part.
http://www.adventuresinmidland.org/neoshots/scorpqueen1.gif
http://www.adventuresinmidland.org/neoshots/scorpqueen2.gif
http://www.adventuresinmidland.org/neoshots/scorpqueen3.gif
http://www.adventuresinmidland.org/neoshots/scorpqueen4.gif
http://www.adventuresinmidland.org/neoshots/titanarmor.gif

CRAIG DIGGERS
08-08-03, 23:57

Really ...

THANK YOU :):):):)

i wait so many times for this last mob

Ste-X
09-08-03, 00:05
EVERY ONE CHEATS DONT PLAY NEOCRON

hivemind
09-08-03, 00:08
ROFL, I've heard it all now. I just got told I must be a cheater because I beat people using 1st person view.

Unbelievable...

IronMonkey
09-08-03, 00:08
grats hive, man yall are soem lucky SOB's lol

titan is ownage for PE's

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 00:16
Hiver, they were talking more about Rizzy than yourself.
Saturn is a place like Counter strike.
Anyone who is even remotely good, automatically = exploiter, cheater, in with the GMs. :P

IronMonkey
09-08-03, 00:24
yep QD its pretty bad there. Everyone accuses everyone of cheating and having GM's in their clan etc etc lol

Really nuts if you ask me. most people don't look at the obvious things. Like some seriously screwy bugs this game has.

Darth Slayer
09-08-03, 00:26
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Hiver, they were talking more about Rizzy than yourself.
Saturn is a place like Counter strike.
Anyone who is even remotely good, automatically = exploiter, cheater, in with the GMs. :P

Ahhh CounterStrike many happy memorys where in the best game of my life on 747 map I pwnd all the CT's after my terrrorist buddys where wiped out in the first 30-40 seconds of the start.
The from both sides CT and T came the accusations , Wallhacker aimbotter and such like all because I used my head and out thought my opponents.
Anyway nice one Hivemind are u still TWG or have u gone over to Tsunami with the rest of the UTS ?

hivemind
09-08-03, 00:51
My PE is die-hard Twilight Guardian, I don't see him moving.

My PPU, however, views the move to Tsunami as a godsend - no more having to worry about politics or ideals, she can rob and extort to her hearts' content now.

My Tank and Spy will remain in Dirty Nickel Grinders, however our alliance with uTs is gone since their move to Tsunami. Dirty Nickel Grinders are currently acting as runners-for-hive, for whoever pays them. As Proto Pharm, we're profit-oriented, and since we have good relations with our only two enemy factions (Tsunami Syndicate and NEXT), we are able to remain neutral, and thus hirable, for the entire spectrum of clans on Uranus.

QD, I know they're talking about Rizzy, but not 2 minutes after I posted those screenshots I got a PM from someone who said they thought I was always bullshitting about playing in 1st person, and that since they've seen the screenshots I just posted they believe me now, and hence, I must be a cheater because I consistently own people in 1st person...

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 01:01
Originally posted by hivemind

QD, I know they're talking about Rizzy, but not 2 minutes after I posted those screenshots I got a PM from someone who said they thought I was always bullshitting about playing in 1st person, and that since they've seen the screenshots I just posted they believe me now, and hence, I must be a cheater because I consistently own people in 1st person...

I know you play in first person because of what you did to me at fight night, and what you did to me at cycrow (when we dueled for the epic kill).

Both times I was amazed, but only a person who played in first person could do that the way you did.

What's more, after seeing how you do play, I know full well there is no way you are cheating, and I think I know you're style pretty well.

So ignore the shitheads. :P

Arcadius
09-08-03, 01:02
I owned Hivemind's spy. :p

Tazo
09-08-03, 01:05
Originally posted by Arcadius
I owned Hivemind's spy. :p
OMG you owned a spy??

CH3470R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

hivemind
09-08-03, 01:18
Yarr. I got pwnd on Pluto by Arc's APU.

Tazo
09-08-03, 01:22
bullshit. nobody can own a spy, especially not an APU.

KK NERF TEH SPIES!!!!!!!!111

hivemind
09-08-03, 01:25
I love playing a combat spy. It's a win-win situation.

If they win, well, they're supposed to, I'm a spy. :p

If I win, I must be uber 'cause I beat someone with a spy. :eek:

Itth
09-08-03, 01:26
Originally posted by Tazo
bullshit. nobody can own a spy, especially not an APU.

KK NERF TEH SPIES!!!!!!!!111

i agree, i mean, if you had hundreds of them, you could nearly kill a tank.

NERF TEH SPIES!!!!11

HellHound
09-08-03, 01:41

So true..... :D

But anyway, I checked the entire thread and I'm still wondering about something, namely is the El Farid GR working properly now or not?

Being dropped from the sky onto a Johnny 5's head = not my idea of a good time. :(

Itth
09-08-03, 01:43
I love playing a combat spy. It's a win-win situation.

lololololol thats the reason why i made my spy

hivemind
09-08-03, 01:50
I didn't get dropped from the sky, but nor did I appear at the GR.

When I GRed there I appeared at the default center point of the map.

Arcadius
09-08-03, 01:52
Spies can kill apus easily too you know.

Itth
09-08-03, 01:55
Originally posted by Arcadius
Spies can kill apus easily too you know.

stfu =P, ah well.. i did kill a capped apu the other day.

hinch
09-08-03, 05:25
aye hive was a nice little run through tbh even through it broke the black sun im borrowing off QD :) (oops)

you can see me in one of your pictures \o/\o/ im famous btw that fire stuff they put out was hurting me less than it was hurting you and i was only wearing inq 2 and med fire

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 05:30
Originally posted by hinch
aye hive was a nice little run through tbh even through it broke the black sun im borrowing off QD :) (oops)

you can see me in one of your pictures \o/\o/ im famous btw that fire stuff they put out was hurting me less than it was hurting you and i was only wearing inq 2 and med fire
Shelter does that to a person.

PE Resists (with buffs) are actually (generally) better than Tank Resists. :P

Forget My Name
09-08-03, 05:32
>insert backwards internet leet speech here<

hinch
09-08-03, 05:32
he had buffs too but my cons isnt capped his is :) i have like 10 natural fire resists atm
everything is in poision for the chaos caves :)

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 05:36
PPU buffs or your buffs?
remember, shelter will immediately be 50% weaker when on him than on you since yours is self cast........it makes a huge difference...

hinch
09-08-03, 05:41
mine compensated for by capped tank cons and inq 4 to my 52 cons and inq 2

QuantumDelta
09-08-03, 05:42
uhh, doesn't inqui 2 + med fir = like 150ish points? o_O

hinch
09-08-03, 11:23
no its not full inq 2 :)

holy spirit helmet and battle 3 trowsers

dont ask :)

im not spending money until ive found my end faction and founded clan

Dribble Joy
09-08-03, 20:07
Full inq2 + med fire = 169 fire
with titan it's 179
but a good boost for a lot of PE PvP setups

Progenitor
11-08-03, 01:50
Woohoo!

I just killed her on Uranus - took me about 45 minutes with all of those damm spawn getting in the way.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/c5523fef/bc/My+Photos/__hr_Fighting+Queen.jpg?BCSetN_AnK_tHRci

Only one set of the armor and one L tech part.

I guess he wasn't kidding about the seconds or days between spawns!

Shame it only dropped one set of the armor - don't know what I am going to do with it - can't use it, but it is nice for a trophy.

-p

Rizzy
11-08-03, 02:06
Weve killed it 4 times now, 2 armour, 3 armour , 2 armour and 2 armour. Running outta PEs to give it to! Anyone wanna buy some on saturn? :D

jernau
11-08-03, 02:07
Originally posted by Rizzy
Weve killed it 4 times now, 2 armour, 3 armour , 2 armour and 2 armour. Running outta PEs to give it to! Anyone wanna buy some on saturn? :D

I'll take a set if you're selling.

Progenitor
11-08-03, 02:13

Damm - I've been checking the lower levels on Uranus every couple of hours and this is the first (that I know of) that it has spawned all weekend.

-p

Rizzy
11-08-03, 02:14
Weve had a man down there almost 24/7, yes its sad but he enjoys it....honest.

Radamez
11-08-03, 02:17
Originally posted by jernau
I'll take a set if you're selling.

guess you didn't catch her either :p

seen u hawking around down there most of the day..

bitch never spawned for me either :(

jernau
11-08-03, 02:25
Originally posted by Radamez
guess you didn't catch her either :p

seen u hawking around down there most of the day..

bitch never spawned for me either :(

yeah :(

I spent most of saturday watching for her on my second PC.

Very annoying not to have a set yet.

Sigma
11-08-03, 04:03

OMG RIZZY GIVBE ME ONE!!!!!1!1!1111!!!1111oneoneoneeleven

:rolleyes: :D

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:08
OK can anyone tell me what the fuck is up with the scorpian queen has there been any reason for pure lack of spam what does she show up once every 2-3 weeks cause I for one qould like to fight her.

When is the last time someone has killed her?

nonamebrandeggs
13-09-03, 04:09
AFAIK she is usualy there on Pluto...

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:11
Yea a peice of titan doesn't please me on pluto I want some saturn action

nonamebrandeggs
13-09-03, 04:12
Should have said so...

Kasumi
13-09-03, 04:18
She is spawned by a GM O_O so whenever they get around to it she is spawned.. get some INQ4 its better= )

nonamebrandeggs
13-09-03, 04:20
Originally posted by Kasumi
get some INQ4 its better= )

Not for a PE it's not :p.

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:23
Well then lets see a GM give her the spawn

JiNxY
13-09-03, 04:24
alot of people says shes GM spawned... but alot say she isnt.

is there any official word on this??

KimmyG
13-09-03, 04:26
All I know is if your a lucky kim you will get a chance to fight yet I have heard nothign as regards to when and why she spawns

Psycho_Soldier
13-09-03, 05:07
Originally posted by Kasumi
get some INQ4 its better= )

Depends... if you just want the fire resist then ya... its better. I prefer the loss of a couple fire resist for the addition of the pierce resist as a tank. :)

I believe it was 2 HP less per burst from lib I took with titan as a tank replacing INQ 4 helmet with dur4 and replacing dur4 vest with titan. 2 hp per burst is quite a bit when you add up how many it takes to kill me.

Sorin
13-09-03, 05:16

Scorpion Queen Spawn Thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71307&highlight=scorpion+queen+spawn)

Gungnir
13-09-03, 05:31
--
[Edited - threads merged now]
--
Gungnir

Garm
13-09-03, 06:27
Threads Merged.

--Garm

Progenitor
13-09-03, 08:42
I've seen and killed the queen twice and I visit there once a day, usually for an hour at a time. Not a lot, but I'd still expect to see her more often than that. She spawns (or is spawned) way too infrequently. (IMO)

I've seen the remnents of her spawn 3 seperate times, where there was no queen on the second level, but lots of MoBs, which I assumed were spawned by her.

So, as far as I know she has appeared 5 times on Uranus that I can vouch for. Way to infrequent.

-p

trigger hurt
13-09-03, 09:05
Of the 3 times I have been to caves, I have screens of her from 2 of them. There was never a GM around that I could tell and the spawn was completly random. She didnt drop any titan armor, but she did drop 2 E parts and an L part.

Cass
13-09-03, 10:55
She was on Saturn a week or 10 days ago. From what I heard someone talked a GM into spawning the entire lower level. Also from what I hear the queen dropped 3 sets of Titan. I was there (along with the swarm of enemy factions) but I didn't loot it.

Omnituens
13-09-03, 18:25
i camped there for 18 hours, then caught a GM spawning it.

Possessed
13-09-03, 18:33
Killed the queen 3 times... 5 suits in total, camped for a total of about 14 hours...

on pluto btw

Tycho C
13-09-03, 19:27
First time I ever went down there, there she was :D

Killed the biotch. Got 2 vests and a Low Tech rare. Gave one of the vests to a clanie who got there in time to finnish her off for me, as I was starting to lose to the unbelivable amount of crap she spawned.

Been back 2 times sence.

And Iv droped my Titan 2 times in PP so far, out of like 15:p
Thank KK for belts!