PDA

View Full Version : Monks get love

FBI
12-09-03, 22:32
Originally posted by Thanatos
Test Patch 213 Notes
- New function "Resume" in the main menu. You can now make a quick login with the last used character/server.
- Deactivated "Jump" in the QuickChat mode

- Fixed maps (object placement etc):
* Chairs in the Outzone (Crahn) clan apartment
* Underground entrance in F_11 Devereaux Fortress
* Bench in the VentureWarp Store Pepper Sector 3
* Faulty objects in sector J 10
* Faulty objects in sector H 08
* Faulty objects in sector F 02

- Added dynamic signs to all outposts: Name of the OP, name of the occupying clan, name of the occupying faction.
- added Citycom stations in Area MC5 main building

- Increased vehicle resists:
Force: -20% -> 0%
Pierce: 40% -> 60%
Fire: 40% -> 60%
Energy: 50% -> 70%

- Increased range of melee weapons back to the old values.
- Further increased quality of special dungeon weapon drops.
- Books and Datadiscs are no longer sold.
- Added items for the TERMINATOR (rare Shotgun) run:
* Added "Strange Book", has a very low chance to drop from cave boss monsters. These are needed to start the TERMINATOR run. Test for a new method to aquire rare weapons.
* Added derms. These drugs are only available during the TERMINATOR run.
- Increased damage of TERMINATOR and REVENGE.
- Adjusted stats on Monk and Spy PAs.

- Increased the ranks of the Regant Mutants by 10.

- Increased INT XP growth for Monks from 33% to 50%.

- Fixed/added some item descriptions.

- Increased INT XP growth for Monks from 33% to 50%.

Should help a bit with the slow INT leveling, who's happy? ;)

QuantumDelta
12-09-03, 22:34
I hope you realise this means "actual PSI Using Monks" level at 18% instead of the previous 12... :p

KidWithStick
12-09-03, 22:35
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
I hope you realise this means "actual PSI Using Monks" level at 18% instead of the previous 12... :p

atleats its faster than before.

Mr Friendly
12-09-03, 22:36
omg.......its true........they ARE alive over tehre :p

Shadow Dancer
12-09-03, 23:43
It's not good enough at all. I hope they don't leave it that way. If it TRULY got a boost to 50%, then that would be 1337. But i doubt it. Our "real"(at least for apus i think, I THINK ppus gain a bit faster) rate is around 12%. If it jumps from 12% to 50% then I would be very happy.

Also, they still haven't explained why we even deserve to have one of our main stats level up that slow in the first place. Don't tanks get 100% gain on both main stats? Why do we get 66% psi and 12% int now?

QuantumDelta
12-09-03, 23:47
Actually I thought tanks got 133% CON now...

Richard Slade
13-09-03, 00:28
OMG....... I think...... It's a PATCH!
But where's our retail patch???

Style
13-09-03, 00:46
that 'strange book' to require rare weapons is still gona take having to be in a big clan to require the rare. thats un-cool. im still not intrested in loggin back in anytime soon. what happened to being able to do things by your self.

goodnight.

Helen Angilley
13-09-03, 00:49
Originally posted by Style
that 'strange book' to require rare weapons is still gona take having to be in a big clan to require the rare. thats un-cool. im still not intrested in loggin back in anytime soon. what happened to being able to do things by your self.

goodnight.

It's a rare Shotgun for God's sake.

Is it really that important to you people?

Ryuben
13-09-03, 00:53
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
It's a rare Shotgun for God's sake.

Is it really that important to you people?

OMFG do u even play this game ??

imagine the sceen

Pepper Park you zone in see a peice of scum, so you pull your shot gun, pump 4 shots into his body, hit reload, hit stealth, circle round bang him a few move times, stand over his dead body shottie in hand UB3R !!!!!! :D :D :D

FBI
13-09-03, 01:02
Tanks get love too, here are the quality for dropped weapons:

http://mike.9m3.com/misc/judgement.jpg

They drop at 90-100%

Style
13-09-03, 02:41
if i aint enjoying the game and don't want to log back in obvisly not, or are you to thick to relise this?

joran420
13-09-03, 02:50
ummmm it is a MMO....most of this variety require you to group to suceed....and im sure you will be able to buy the books...I think they want to look at implementing all rares this way ....which imho (without actually testing it out) sounds freakin sweet

Rizzy
13-09-03, 02:56
They drop a bit higher, i think the max stat is 105%

FBI
13-09-03, 02:58
Originally posted by Rizzy
They drop a bit higher, i think the max stat is 105%

Perhaps, my judgement was on one drop thou. cool

thewarrior008
13-09-03, 03:01
wtf why the gms delete messages this is against the right of free speech ....
http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck32.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/obscene/eck13.gif

and ya ahem realy nice changes........

stop deleting my posts gms or i will SUE U
http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/evil/teu87.gif

Richard Slade
13-09-03, 03:47
Originally posted by thewarrior008
wtf why the gms delete messages this is against the right of free speech ....

and ya ahem realy nice changes........

stop deleting my posts gms or i will SUE U

Free speech maybe, but still this forum also has rules set. Those regulate the freedom of speech, read and proceed

Cass
13-09-03, 10:38
Originally posted by Thanatos
- Adjusted stats on Monk and Spy PAs.?

What's that mean?

o_O

Omnituens
13-09-03, 18:32
that 'strange book' to require rare weapons is still gona take having to be in a big clan to require the rare.

i beg to differ. whats to stop a single runner doing the run?

12% to 18% sucks. the 33% to 50% is just something to try and keep us quiet. isnt going to work though.

Style
13-09-03, 18:35
because its near impossible to raid a cave alone omni?

Tha BeAsT
13-09-03, 20:02
me and brute spent ages tring to get that book we stayed by the crystal caves killing the bat queen over and over again we did it like 20 - 35 times no book :(

Omnituens
13-09-03, 20:08
because its near impossible to raid a cave alone omni?
bollocks, and i know it. i've done it, and i know others who can do it. if you cant do it alone, 1 PPU will do. you dont need an army.

plus it says Boss Mob. there are more than just the Flame Chaos Queen.

Why dont KK just up the 'PSI spell using' INT gain percentage? its the only way they are going to get us to 'stop whining'.

Judge
13-09-03, 20:17
Originally posted by Tha BeAsT
me and brute spent ages tring to get that book we stayed by the crystal caves killing the bat queen over and over again we did it like 20 - 35 times no book :(

That has been what is worrying me.... 20-35 times and no book.

If they are going with this for all rare weapons then unless each book for a rare has that drop rate (ir the drop rate for a book of any kind will be high, just the low for a specific one) it will suck tbh.

Shadow Dancer
13-09-03, 20:24
What is considered a "boss" mob?

Omnituens
13-09-03, 20:26
Apparition
Blood Viper King
Flame Chaos Queen
Doom Harbinger
Swamp Shaman
Crystal Bat Queen
Malfunctioning STORM Bot
and maybe the Base Commander.

QuantumDelta
13-09-03, 20:27
Anything 120/120 in a cave/tunnel/mine/storage level.

J. Folsom
13-09-03, 20:37
Some additional non-mentioned Monk love:

Originally posted by Lupus

Defensiv-PSI-Processor's & PSI Attack Chips now give bonuses to the PSI Skill, lvl 1 = +1, lvl 2 = +2, lvl 3 = +3Or, to put it differently, you should now be able to wear Monk PA 3 without losing some APU/PPU in the process.

Kazper
13-09-03, 21:58
- Deactivated "Jump" in the QuickChat mode

yay

Doc Holliday
14-09-03, 06:43
Fuck all that other stuff about tweaked this increased that. I want the RARE SHOTGUN!!!!! we have been banging on about that gun for foookin ages and im glad im a rifle pe. imagine the close quarter battles in pp etc or in seige situations in op fights ie loads of lamers downstairs of an op camping the zone line as they often fuckin do. Come on guys u all know u fuckin do it. well now we can send in the pes to " terminate " them. i love it. i want one of them an a speeder bike and 2 mates. a spy on a speeder being chased by a tank in an apc. not likely but heh work with me it could be terminator 2. Ok now im dreamin but fuck yeah i want one of them guns.