PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Stats for the Glider

___T-X____
12-09-03, 18:41
what were they on the test server ? cos i guess they will be the same when released...

Shujin
12-09-03, 18:43
Originally posted by ___T-X____
what were they on the test server ? cos i guess they will be the same when released... were they? they are still on tester server o.0 y dont u go play with em and c ;P

but i cant remember ;D jus remember the carrier last time i looked ( 2 patchs ago ) was like vch req 101

Itth
12-09-03, 19:12
i belive they got removed because the server couldnt handle the 100s of players testing it. lol

Spy<VS>Spy
12-09-03, 20:02
that and there where glitches with the thing zoning...IE, you zone, it takes a moment to synch, you come out upside down and smash into the ground...

several other issues...they removed the keys. and completely removed the advanced vehicles, advanced scout and stuff...the bomber and carreir, as well as scout and assualt glider appear to still work...but again...no keys and you cant repair them at the vehicle terminal...

Heavyporker
12-09-03, 20:09
The STR and H-C requirements makes me despair, especially on the lower-end combat vecs (the chaincraft, hoverbike, and 2-seat car).

Shujin
12-09-03, 20:15
Originally posted by Spy<VS>Spy
that and there where glitches with the thing zoning...IE, you zone, it takes a moment to synch, you come out upside down and smash into the ground...

several other issues...they removed the keys. and completely removed the advanced vehicles, advanced scout and stuff...the bomber and carreir, as well as scout and assualt glider appear to still work...but again...no keys and you cant repair them at the vehicle terminal... that was quite annoyin >.< but funny it was like weeee *flys *SMASSHASHASHAHSHASHASH *gr's back to medi