PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle slightly delayed

Callash
12-09-03, 17:18
Hi folks

I currently have a hardware failure, I gotta repair this first before I can finish todays Neocronicle. Expect it to be posted later today or early tomorrow. Sorry :(

QuantumDelta
12-09-03, 17:37
No Biggie, shit happens :p

Edit;
As you know, all most people want is this kinda "sorry, it'll be soon at (rough time here) or (rough time here)"
and it'll be fine :p

csh1
12-09-03, 17:40
lol at least yiou told us! thanks man and dont worry we can wait abit :p

DonnyJepp
12-09-03, 17:41
That tray sticking out the front of your PC is NOT a coffee cup holder!

:D

csh1
12-09-03, 17:53
oh it isnt? *takes cup off and the thign snaps*

Judge
12-09-03, 17:57
OMG OMG U R T3H SUXXORZ.....

Eh, oh well no biggie dude :p :D

Spy<VS>Spy
12-09-03, 18:04
hey callash, can your next artical be. "Strange virus sweeps through neocron, kills all usless citizons." and delete those NPC's that take newbs money. ;)

Lethal Virus
12-09-03, 18:18
::sign::

Another Microsoft victim.

jernau
12-09-03, 18:21
Originally posted by Lethal Virus
::sign::

Another Microsoft victim.

"hardware failure":rolleyes:

No worries Callash - tomorrow is cool. As QD says, telling us these things is all we ask (well, all most of us ask).

FirestarXL
12-09-03, 18:54
Ah, no worries, also explains why the Spy PA thread is not feeling the Callash lovin... :D

Dribble Joy
12-09-03, 19:00
Rar, np mush.

ReefSmoker
12-09-03, 20:41
Bit of a shame that things like this are left till the last moment, but hey, I guess I'm just used to the luxury of preparing things well in advance of deadlines.

TBH hardware problem is a poor excuse - you've got your head, therefore your imagination, you've obviously got access to a computer and the internet, so it begs the question - what's holding it up exactly ?

I know you and I don't see eye to eye Callash, but I hope that you can learn to prepare things in advance for the future, and to come up with a better reason for delays when it's obvious to all that you've got a computer that is good enough to do word processing on :p

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Argent
12-09-03, 22:20
Originally posted by jernau
"hardware failure":rolleyes:

Maybe his mouse blew up :rolleyes: :lol:

Tratos
13-09-03, 01:34
I take it we arnt gettin it till early 2moz, i mean today then?
cant wait to see it

~T

Shujin
13-09-03, 02:03
ill make my own then ;0

jernau
13-09-03, 02:47
Originally posted by ReefSmoker
Bit of a shame that things like this are left till the last moment, but hey, I guess I'm just used to the luxury of preparing things well in advance of deadlines.

TBH hardware problem is a poor excuse - you've got your head, therefore your imagination, you've obviously got access to a computer and the internet, so it begs the question - what's holding it up exactly ?

I know you and I don't see eye to eye Callash, but I hope that you can learn to prepare things in advance for the future, and to come up with a better reason for delays when it's obvious to all that you've got a computer that is good enough to do word processing on :p

Take care,

ReefSmoker

No offence Reefie but that seems rather harsh and not unlike a personal matter is clouding your judgement here. If he's put a lot of work into preparing it just how he wants it and now can't access the HDD in question he has a real problem. Trying to accurately reproduce a week's work in a few hours is not that easy as I'm sure you know (we've all been forced to do something similar at some point I'm sure).

If I had the choice of rushing out a bad job on time or doing a good job one day late I'd rather be late. It's also a breath of fresh air to see anyone in KK offer an explanation and/or apology.

Also bear in mind that some of those articles were submitted by others (including some people on this forum) and he would be doing them an injustice to either exclude or attempt to emulate their content.

Jumping on a net-enabled PC to throw up a forum post is not the same as getting access to all your files and services.

Callash
13-09-03, 03:40
Originally posted by jernau
Jumping on a net-enabled PC to throw up a forum post is not the same as getting access to all your files and services.
So true. Anyway, Neocronicle is out, Discussion-Thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75227) is in place ;)

/closed