PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Caves for City Factions

GurTjaN
12-09-03, 15:15
After these new gr changes its impossible for alot of ppl to get to crp to lvl in the caves...

for my pe its uber to lvl there but i cant :( now i was thinking we have swamp cave cristal cave viper grave ....

but for some factions hard to get there and the chaos cave is still the crowdest and has the great teamplay if ppl are lvling there they dont mind if tg is lving with tangent and thats nice cuz lvling shouldnt be bout pking... at least i think

now what i would like is too have the same teamplay and crowded hunting place like chaos caves but then for the city factions i dont know which one it should be but as far as i know chaos caves provide the best teamplay

so what do you think lets get all ppl to hunt at gravis in the swampcaves there and then find a way to let them keep comming back i mean to get it crowded with players like chaos caves (swamp cave is only a quick thought). or do we need a new huntin place ??

Tell me what you think bout it

Greetz GurT

Original monk
12-09-03, 15:29
we need multiple new mobs and huntin places, mc5 was a good start but it wont do, this also means new guns to hunt the new mobs, also the genreprules are the second sucky change in the whole neocron system only to be overruled with at the first place: LOMS (third place: rareparts)

Lucjan
12-09-03, 15:30
For sure the city guys should have some higher level mobs droping techparts in the wastes like non city has firemobs or CMs have WBs in their area. That I think is more important then city near caves, especially with the crystal and swamp caves already being easy accessible for most city factions. Having these not filled with people as chaos caves are is more of player related problem I would say.

Al3X
12-09-03, 15:31
gravis is already pretty "popular"
other places where is hunted a lot:
cyclop pit (for mid-low lvls)
viper grave
batqueen cave
good old wb's (near gabanium is almost always crowded)

if you ask around on plaza there are always some ppl who want to join you at gravis (or any named above)

GurTjaN
12-09-03, 15:33
yes the swamp cave is a REALLY good place to lvl i lvled my tank monk and pe there and it went really good but little ppl now of this :( its too bad we jus got to think of a way how to get the ppl to hunt together in such a huntin place but i cant think of anything so im asking you guys :)

swamp cave should be more popular :)

Duder
12-09-03, 15:35
..heres an Idea, to make the mainsewers a high level lvling area, with giant big 120/120 green rats. (http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74705)

Original monk
12-09-03, 15:36
have a monk inside castin antipoisonsanctum, the onces that dont wonna die will stick togheter close to the sanctum :P

Progenitor
12-09-03, 15:46
It's been said more than once, that Neocron City itself needs a high-level dungeon-like place.

The Mainsewers would be a logical location. Make the boss mob spawn randomly in one of the 7(8?) Mainsewer zones.

-p

Beefheart
12-09-03, 21:34
The swamp cave at gravis, even if you can't GR to gravis, is a short walk from Point Red which ANYONE can gr to. The Gravis cave even has the Shaman at the end and HE actually drops something useful (ie: nightshade and mushrooms) where the chaos queen drops what usually turns out to be low level spells AND a flame avalanche with terribly low quality and stats and just 1 slot.

Having the aggie cellers was the worst idea ever, because with them, city factions didn't even have to leave NC to level. Now you want to further isolate yourselves by having a chaos cave venue within or closer to NC city ? Just GR to point red, and start to use a very good and too underused place to level.

The more that start to use it, the more you'll find people there looking for groups and the better the gameplay will get.

Lethal Virus
12-09-03, 22:10
You just need to stop whining, put 25 points on VHC and damn hovertech.

Really, you can start out at NC Gates, get a hovertech, and drive to Military Base (or any other location) faster than you could GeneRep and wait for impearment to wear off.

]v[ortice
12-09-03, 22:16
If you put something like a cave near the city there would be no incentive to go see the rest of the map.

I posted about doing up the mainsewer and making it ULTRA hard for high-level teams with capped players. But i got like 3 replies. I might shove it in my Sig and see if anyone ressurects it.

I wouldn't like to see the mainsewer as another chaos caves tho.

They really need to change the wallpaper in there and the locals are a tad inhospitable :)

Judge
12-09-03, 23:08
I was thinking about the whole mainsewer boss thing ( I haven't actually read that thread btw so don't crucify me if I repeat something) and was thinking that it would be cool if:

1) All the newbie sewers went down to like level 5 and each level connected to the other newbie sewers.

2) At level 5 the newbie sewers connect to the mainsewer.

3) In the main sewer make it alot larger, like 10 zones or more.

4) Then have the boss at one part of the mainsewer, which takes a long time ot get to, comparable to the time it takes to get form TG to the CRP.

5) The sewer system connects to various OZ places and a few nearby OPs.

So basically the sewer system is almost like a small wasteland underneath neocron, which connects to neocron center, plaza and the wastelands, but which is a bloody maze on the lower levels.

Also the aggie cellars at the end there is that large door in the floor which doens't actually open. In the mainsewers there is a part which you come up a ladder and into an area just like the aggie cellars. The aggie cellar door at the end should lead down into the main sewers as well.

You could have some OPs down in the depths of the sewers, recycling plants and anti-radiation sheild generators etc.... Also have some really minging appartments down there (maybe not lifts, something more appropriate) which look real cool.... You might even get a whole group of people who hardly ever leave the deep recesses of the sewers, or people who got lost down there a long time ago and can't find their way back up......

Like a basic culture down there, with its own tradeskillers and basic vendors, maybe a new faction for people to start off down there, with leveling spots that are "technically" in neocron, but are so far away from the actual neocron areas that it would seem like a middle distance walk into the wastelands....

Argh I'm thinking too much and getting way too excited....

hnlecter
12-09-03, 23:14
Well if TG takes over a place you take it back CRP is the ONLY outpost really worth defending and you people want to remove that small cause.

Devils Grace
13-09-03, 13:44
LOL

why are u complaining about

u can get the same amount of xp on cityfaction HQ killin npcs

ROFL