PDA

View Full Version : What will you do when Oct. 1st comes around ?

MayhemMike
12-09-03, 13:55
What are you you going to do when October 1st rolls around and there is no Dome of York . Kinda interested to know .

Devils Grace
12-09-03, 14:06
im goin to do the same has i intended

my acount expires on the 25 of october

so if DoY comes out on the 1st of october my acount will expire on the 25th

if DoY dont come out on the 1st of October my acount will expire on the 25th

i like dead animals to

Kasumi
12-09-03, 14:11
I am going ot do what i have been for the lst year.. continue playing.. reguardless... Does it matter when Dome of York comes out? learn to live with these kind of things.. it happens in all games.. look at half life 2.. look at Doom3.. there both been delayed.. i am sure alot of epansions for alot of games have been delayed.. but that doesnt stop people from playing that companys games does it?? O_O

MayhemMike
12-09-03, 14:12
See , i will keep playing , if you get bored go cap a char on a diff server and own them , much like i did ^_^

Lucjan
12-09-03, 14:19
Not much of a choice...I will continue playing. Looking at the test server, there is much going on, thanks to this I care less about DoY. I will just most likely obstain from PvP until and quick belt friendly PPU is released in future patches ;P

LTA
12-09-03, 14:44
I won't be bothered tbh, i will be taking a short break and giving hl2 some hammer, then playing nc in between, it's good to have something to give me a change of scenery stops me getting to bored :p

Al3X
12-09-03, 14:44
dude... if you are gonna set your hope on a date you will only be disappointed in case they dont make it...
better just enjoy the things that are here already and just forget it for a while... when it comes you'll only be more suprised then :)

Original monk
12-09-03, 14:47
If you keep playing mayhemmike i keep playing also :P

edit: i chose the dead animal shaGGin option ffcourse :)

GurTjaN
12-09-03, 14:52
ill keep playing im not too worried bout when DoY comes im not gonna check every day to check if they have a release date its better if it comes as a surprise that would be super :D

Benjie
12-09-03, 14:56
I would just like to say, I don't give a fucking shit about Dome of York!

Crest
12-09-03, 14:58
What I miss, who said October 1st....Any ideas of which year ?

Al3X
12-09-03, 15:00
rofl dont be so optimistic crest & benjie :p

enablerbr
12-09-03, 15:00
when october 1st comes around i'll have another 2 days to my B'day. :angel:

ezza
12-09-03, 15:02
not waiting for DOY, so ill just carry on as i have every other day that i log on

edit: i voted for the 3rd option:D

Benjie
12-09-03, 15:06
I hate to say it, but DOY will deffinetly _NOT_ be out by october the 1st. You are looking more at early christmas if anything. (depends on a few things)

funkeymonkey
12-09-03, 15:23
I am considering DOY an xmass present from KK.

Benjie
12-09-03, 15:45
tenner says they have a stupid xmas doy is here party, but the patch screws things up and everybody turns into a christmas tree or a bright green santa clause. :p

Xin
12-09-03, 15:47
You should consider DOY more like Santa Claus:

There's no proof either exists
Sure, you see something that LOOKS like the real item once in a while, but it's not the real thing
If they do exist, are you POSITIVE you want them in your home? Santa claims to just LEAVE gifts, not take anything, and DOY doesn't even claim to make NC more stable (it's gonna be a nightmare, I tell ya. An expansion this big with no player testers? *shiver*)
Neither has a publisher
The hype for both has to start in October for either to be successful for businesses by Christmas

jernau
12-09-03, 17:41
Q: What are going to do if October 1st comes and no Dome of York ?

A: Get up, go to work, drink coffee, start IM clients, IRC and email, read new Onion, troll here, sleep off hangover under desk, go to pub, return from pub, troll more, follow links on BBSpot, chat to receptionists while stealing complimentary biccies, more coffee, look for daft items on ebay, go home, open wine, make food, play cron/watch movie/go out (not sure on that bit yet), sleep.

Why do you ask?

Judge
12-09-03, 17:47
lol jern and xin

I will continue playing.... with all the new shit coming in soon (looking at test server) its gonna be pretty cool even without DoY, anyway I have alot of RP events to organise so I'll be busy. Also by then Jedi Academy will have come, so I'll be playing that when I'm bored of NC for a while.

No problems :D

hinch
12-09-03, 17:47
i`ll be packing my bags ready to ship myself via cargo class to america :rolleyes:

Skinman
12-09-03, 18:32
Well, on Oct 1st I'll happily be in Gran Canaria :))))

Then when I get back I'll hopefully be having a very close look at Half-Life 2 if it hasn't slipped... ;/

Shujin
12-09-03, 18:32
heh well oct first is grand opening of the new PX here so ill b goin over there checkin out teh taco johns and charlies eatery ;o and when i walked thru while it was still under construction it had a gamestop sign on one of the rooms so i was like ;O OMG gamestop goin in?! and they said it might be, so hopefully gamestop will b here ;0 and i wont ever have to goto savannah again, and they got alot bigger electronics section inside the px now

XenivouS
12-09-03, 18:33
DoY will be nice to have but im not really holding my breath as to if and when comes ill be here. Im trying to keep myself busy and make NC as fun as possible each day i log in. Besides what else is there besides NC? (retorical question)

XenivouS
12-09-03, 18:35
Originally posted by Shujin
heh well oct first is grand opening of the new PX here so ill b goin over there checkin out teh taco johns and charlies eatery ;o and when i walked thru while it was still under construction it had a gamestop sign on one of the rooms so i was like ;O OMG gamestop goin in?! and they said it might be, so hopefully gamestop will b here ;0 and i wont ever have to goto savannah again, and they got alot bigger electronics section inside the px now

Your in the USN arent you?;)

Shujin
12-09-03, 18:36
Originally posted by XenivouS
Your in the USN arent you?;)
o.0 no, navy dont even have PX's do they?

thought army / marines had PX's airforce had BX's and navy no clue but seen some thing called nex, navy exchange

XenivouS
12-09-03, 18:40
yeah that's right im AF, and ive been to FT. Sam and seen a px ur right. Arg.

Shujin
12-09-03, 18:46
yeah that's right im AF, and ive been to FT. Sam and seen a px ur right. Arg.

i cant remember ;()

i know army has PX, not sure what marines have but thought it was PX ( might be BX ), and not sure what af has but af base is right next to this army base and they got a PX so i guess af got px's not bxs?, and navy i duno might have either one but i seen somethin called Nex

XenivouS
12-09-03, 18:54
BX = Base Exchange --->Airforce name
PX = Post Exchange --->Army name (Possibly Marines also)
NEX = Navy Exhange --->Navy name (err...duh)

I believe thats the run down for the exchange names and such. BTW i dont know how this thread turned into a military exchange thing:D

But back on Topic....NC rox the way it is and the new implementation of the stuff on the TS is really adding tons of new things to make the game better. Way to go KK. BTW we still would like to see DoY or hell even some updated info, teaser screenshots, anything for heavens sake! I want to make a drooly mess at work!

|R@zor|
12-09-03, 19:02
DoY will come sooner or later...hopefully sooner rather than later, but i'll hang around till 11th of November when my subscription runs out, then i'll decide if its worth re-activating.

Mumblyfish
12-09-03, 19:04
Neocron = YAY!

Dome of York = Meh.

Shujin
12-09-03, 20:19
BX = Base Exchange --->Airforce name
PX = Post Exchange --->Army name (Possibly Marines also)
NEX = Navy Exhange --->Navy name (err...duh)

I believe thats the run down for the exchange names and such. BTW i dont know how this thread turned into a military exchange thing:D

heh i was gonna say but at hunter army airfield they got a PX, >.< then i realized what i was saying.... hunter, army airfield >.< not airforce >.< ;P o well nm with that ;P

when they add Tokyo II itll > everythin ;0

Lethal Virus
12-09-03, 22:05
Originally posted by MayhemMike
What are you you going to do when October 1st rolls around and there is no Dome of York . Kinda interested to know .

I'll still play, bit I would be greatly disappointed in Reakktor. October would be six months past the "scheduled" release date of "near April" which If I remember, Reakktor announced April as the deadline from a previous date they missed.

But yeah, I'll still keep playing, just very disappointed.

MayhemMike
12-09-03, 22:08
The reason why i said October 1st is because , Didn't they say they will have DOY in 1 month ? and that was at the end of Augest . Let me know if i'm wrong D:

Hippieman
12-09-03, 22:09
Belive thats about 1 month AFTER they signed a deal and everythings a-okay witht the new publisher.

Psyco Groupie
12-09-03, 22:14
hey look - no-one cares wot you think mike

KidWithStick
12-09-03, 22:16
guys...i wouldnt expect to see DoY come out before christmas...

MayhemMike
12-09-03, 22:28
oh >:(

ambrsia
12-09-03, 22:38
aaaaahh ha ha ha ha ha haha

leeeeds...er i mean

doy!

yeah kk's wokrking in shifts

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

think big labowski when he get's his car back! :lol:

Benjie
12-09-03, 23:29
Dome of york will be here by christmas. Only mayhem mike would not have been able to find a publisher by november 25th, and DoY will be out a month after. :p

I care more about my new amp. It's a Valve amp, Crate 2113. Amping up my Westone Thunder 3 guitar. I get it tommorow. :)

ambrsia
13-09-03, 00:24
[OT]

my gutiar scared the shit out of me last night.

i was fast asleep and all of a sudden i heard the sound of a d string being struck very hard.

the string broke, on it's owno_O

Shujin
13-09-03, 02:00
I FIGURED IT OUT THEY ARE WAITIN TILL MEH BIRTHDAY :OOO

they arent releasing DoY because they wanna suprise me and give it to me as a b-day presant, Nov 30'th i knew it ;D u sly dog MJS *hug *wink ur gettin somethin tonite *wink

*for those ppl that think im a chick cuz my av, im not a damn dude and jk'in im not a chick actually flirtin with mjs ;/*

Dezerter
13-09-03, 02:08
Fuck DoY, I just want patch 188 o_o. I registered 3+ weeks ago, no patch, come on :/ Hmm, I best redo my subscription too :|

Shujin
13-09-03, 02:13
Originally posted by Dezerter
Fuck DoY, I just want patch 188 o_o. I registered 3+ weeks ago, no patch, come on :/ Hmm, I best redo my subscription too :|

heh we used to get like 2-3 patchs a month ;p

ezza
13-09-03, 03:49
Originally posted by Shujin
heh we used to get like 2-3 patchs a month ;p

we also used to get lots threads saying how shit the patches were:lol:

Cass
13-09-03, 10:42
I'm going to go kill kittens for the 22 people who said they liked dead animals. They cost 500k each payable to my main on Saturn. They are non-researchable.