PDA

View Full Version : Building a space port !!!!!

Toni Baretta
12-09-03, 11:48
this is just a thught i had and it would be nice with some feedback for KK on ur thughts.

i sugest that kk build a space port on each planet and make it possible for chars to travel to the diferent planets for a fee.

offcourse this wouldent be cheep and a space travel shuld be followed by some restrictions like no more then 2 travels a month or somthing like that.

what does the rest of u think about this ??

X Kitty X
12-09-03, 11:52
Different planets?

It's been months and months of broken promises about the second CITY so, other planets will emerge on the servers about the same time the sun expands enough to engulf the earth... which is 100 million years. It will come out one hour before, the servers will be overwhelmed and we'll all die shouting KK you bastards. Possibly.

Toni Baretta
12-09-03, 12:00
i was talking of making it possible to travel from lets say pluto server to saturn server.

not making more planets on the server.

:)

X Kitty X
12-09-03, 12:06
Ahhh!!!! :)

I get it. Nice idea - don't think it would be possible to do though.

Ascension
12-09-03, 12:50
Yeah Toni I thought of this idea also.. But aparently the Planet names are just code names and dont really have a story line link etc..:(

Vampire222
12-09-03, 12:52
thatd rule!

Archeus
12-09-03, 12:56
Transfer player = Yes
Transfer property = No

also all property should be deleted when the player transfers.

There should be a limit to the amount of swapping as well (maybe 1 character ever, or 1 every 6 months)

Transfer would only work if there is a free slot as well on the other server.

djskum
12-09-03, 13:04
It would chop up an already choped up player base. Faction hopping is bad enough, server hopping would kill the game!

DjSKum

J. Folsom
12-09-03, 13:08
*Goes into trance, looking all weird and stuff*

If this were to be, I foresee a future where instead of people saying "ill log onto my alt and own u!!!", they instead will say "ill log onto my [server] alt, transfer and own u!!!".

;P

Of course, to be serious, those limitations would prevent that from happening too much, but I can't see anything to good coming from this.

A more interesting idea would be to have a duelling server, you could log in with any character from any server there, and you'd have your items etc., though any changes made to your character there won't be stored. It'd be purely meant for people to test the skills of their characters against each other without having to work on re-obtaining all their stuff on another server.

enablerbr
12-09-03, 13:12
/me rolls music.

"in a galaxy, far, far, away.........................."

Nasher
12-09-03, 14:05
What would happen when 2 chars have the same name on different servers and you try to change to the same server?

Thats the main problem with server changing :)

Pill
12-09-03, 21:48
deleting property upon transfer would be total ass, i'd be for leaving it behind, and can only take what you have on you (excludes apt keys), as long as you have at least 5.0 inv left

Cryotchekk
12-09-03, 21:54
omg, thinking about it how fucking uber would it be if they were other planets in nc. i mean, woot!!!!!!!1

even if kk made them small with not a great deal of textures, and with like no npc's or shop, just like places to kill mobs etc. how great would that be

QuantumDelta
12-09-03, 22:01
..............Neptune not = Neocron.........Neptune = Mars.............o_O
Holly crappa :p