PDA

View Full Version : my friend wants to play neocron

Roc-a-fella
12-09-03, 03:27
could i give him my game to dl then he could subscribe? or is there a trial he could download, and how long does he get free?

Ryuben
12-09-03, 03:28
u sure ?? come on ur going to let him play :\ kinda risky

lol seriously u can install it off ur CD then pay KK and they send u a CD key threw Email what i had to do for a friend, but not sure if they do that any more :confused:

ZoneVortex
12-09-03, 03:29
he can install off your CD and then just buy an account on www.neocron.com

Roc-a-fella
12-09-03, 03:30
would he get a free period? of playing time

Keiron
12-09-03, 03:39
I'd say just make him download it. Thats what I did with my friend (who tried Neocron and quit after running aorund MC5 *hint KK hint*). That way your not involved if anything goes wrong :P

iainy13
12-09-03, 03:39
yes but he would also have 2 pay for the cd-key wich u dont actualy get. So one month free trial then the payin starts if i member right.

Keiron
12-09-03, 03:40
I believe the "trial" comes with 10 days free to test it out.

Roc-a-fella
12-09-03, 03:40
do you goto buy box to get cd-key?

iainy13
12-09-03, 04:10
Oh. But after the trial you are charged for the game and then you get a month free dont you? Thats what i always thoguht :(

{MD}GeistDamnit
12-09-03, 04:12
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
could i give him my game to dl then he could subscribe? or is there a trial he could download, and how long does he get free?

roc let him dl the trial, he will need a credit card. then make sure he is all crahn and get his ass in clan with at least 1 ppu ;)

-Golbez

Shujin
12-09-03, 04:53
never let anyone use ur acc even if u know them good >;/

i let my cousin use my acc, came back and he was like ;0 i jus died, well it turned out he some how died ( i was in plaza 1 medi in very back when i let him play for like 10 mins ) well i came back he was in aggy cellar ( how the fuck he managed to get there i duno) and he was like ;0 i duno how but i died, i was like >;[ damnit *goes and see's what dropped in belt *See's my 4 slot HL dropped *looks like hell for belt *cant find it *pissed* >;o u lost meh spell ;/ he was like ;o damn sry and i was like ;o gah s'ok i was gonna delete char anyway ( which i did ) *walks back to plaza tells him not to go in any doors or anythin in floor, came back, and he was gone, well he didnt go anywhere bad jus walked around a bit, i looked in my inv, looks like i died again ;|..... more than once ;| and he had gotten my backpack ;|... guess wat ;| all my spells were gone ;| all my imps were gone ;| all my armor was gone ;| all my shit was gone ;|.... he was gone >;| ;P jk i didnt care i jus said bah fuck it jus a game then lommed him to ppu and hacking and went along doy border hackin belts and deleted char when kk fucked me by allowin DoY friendly factions to walk there ;[

QuantumDelta
12-09-03, 04:59
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
roc let him dl the trial, he will need a credit card. then make sure he is all crahn and get his ass in clan with at least 1 ppu ;)

-Golbez
So it was YOU!
My Evul NeoFrag Tormentor :p

*Golbez Sees QD*
*Golbez Stacks five poisons on QD*
>.....
*QD Kills Golbez but gets really really hurt and runs away to heal*
*Starts healing*
*Golbez comes back and Poisons QD some more*
nnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneone

LTA
12-09-03, 13:18
He should be able to install of yours, get him to create an account on the website and he should get a cd key sent to install with. Then there's no worries :p

{MD}GeistDamnit
12-09-03, 13:20
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
So it was YOU!
My Evul NeoFrag Tormentor :p

*Golbez Sees QD*
*Golbez Stacks five poisons on QD*
>.....
*QD Kills Golbez but gets really really hurt and runs away to heal*
*Starts healing*
*Golbez comes back and Poisons QD some more*
nnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneone

hehe :D

I told u a while ago I was golbez/Ataru/Raoh ;)

J. Folsom
12-09-03, 13:24
Originally posted by iainy13
yes but he would also have 2 pay for the cd-key wich u dont actualy get. So one month free trial then the payin starts if i member right. If I am correct, the trial accounts are available for free, as is the download usually. The CD-Key's are only needed for "normal" accounts, that is the ones you get a 30 day trial on.

--

If you don't want lend your friend the CDs however, you should send him to http://www.dome-of-york.com/download as that's one of he few places with a non-corrupted download.

svenw
12-09-03, 13:56
It's rather simple.
make some copies of your game discs, put the patches on another one.
Give them to your friend.

Then he needs an account. Either he starts with an trial account (remember he must subscribe around 3 days before trial runs out or maybe his char is deleted) or he buys an account directly from KK at neocron.com.

All he needs is an account so he need a key. If he gets it over the I-Net, through a box or via trial account doesn't matter. The only thing valuable at the boxed version is the key. KK couldn't care less if you copy your CDs and give them to him, if he DL 1,2 GB or buys the box. He MUST pay for the key and there is no way around. The CDs in the Box are just a conviniend way to skip the DL.

MMORPGS work almost exactly oposite to "normal" games. The CD is wothless the key is everything.