PDA

View Full Version : Farewell

REMUS
11-09-03, 18:06
Looks like its my time to go, ive enjoyed playing this game so much its almost painful for me to write this but its gotta be done :(

ive played this game since it was released retail in september, ive enjoyed the ups and the downs from greatly, but due to pressure from exams i feel i cannot continue. Standing back i can say ive enjoyed playing against both enemys and allys, its almost to numerous to count but i would like to give a special thanks to:

R&D becuase they were my first clan, showed me how to play the game and offered my first real companionship in NC.

SSC for teaching me morals, comradery, support and true freindship, best clan ive ever been in!

NDA for always being a constant and vigilant city clan, always putting up a good fight and haveing a strong leadership, spirit and charecter of their own

SS for being a compact hard hitting force that was fun to fight and a determined attitude

P.I.M.P one of the best clans in nc no doubt, good to fight alongside and and even better against, even if shadow is a nub :p

SXR for being good fun and dieing alot :p

[DarK] becuase thats when i finally joined a clan that had the same type of people and attitude toward pvp as me.

People

yibble- for being one of my best freinds in nc and an amazing leader

QD- for being a dam good pvp'er helping me out and although we havnt spoken alot recently i would consider him proberbly the best leader in nc and one of the best pe pistol duelers ever.

wargod- again one of my best mates during the time ive played nc

clitoris- my best freind in NC (ur getting my 5 slot HL LOL)

SirRah- Great personality, unique like qd and a very good freind

R.S Savage- for being an asshole when i was being a prick LOLz + also a good freind

Tupac- for being a good infulence on being teh man :p

xer0- for teaching me some skillz (even tho he didnt know it ^_^ )

CryptoChronic- for being himself, being insanely uber and not giving two shits about what other people say (most of the time)

MayhemMike- Proberbly one of the best apu's i know of, CAP DAMMIT CAP!!!

Trillian- for being a charecterful inspirational female gamer (THEY DO EXSIST)

e.b.e- for being the first girl i actually fancied on the net!

Shadow dancer- for being an apu and fucking proud of it, nice one shad!

Cracky- For being the most charectful and easy going people i have met.

Alex- cuz he will never wear pantz ;)

Niddhog- for being the best moderator a forum user could ever hope for :D

VettroX- For being good, knowing your good and not being afriad to admitt it :p vanity is my favourite sin!

Helen- for being a superb troll :D

I would like to thank all those who i know and havnt mentioned becuase there isnt enought time in the world, for making my experiance such a pleasure.

I wish you all the luck for the future and i hope you all continue making neocron easily the best online community on the net!

Hugz and kissz 4 all!!!!

BTW if anyone would like to buy my accounts PM me and ill give you a description, ill be putting them up for a 5 day auction on ebay tonight, ill proberbly be online till then (hopefully i wont loose my 4 slot cs LOLz)

accounts are

REMUS lots of high rank chars on different servers but my tank on pluto is my primary.

PiOhPah lots of pain easers and good stuff.

*ph33r*
11-09-03, 18:07
Aww you didn't mention me, after solving your Freeserve problems :(

:D Sad to see you go m8, take care!

Archeus
11-09-03, 18:07
before it locks... See ya Remus. come back soon.

Ascension
11-09-03, 18:08
Bah U bitch :mad: U never Mentioned TF :mad: or spose u were ashamed 2 be in :(

Ryuben
11-09-03, 18:11
bye doors that way :p

Garm
11-09-03, 18:15
Good luck.

--Garm